November 27, 2014 | 1399 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - 'Bisque'

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by snottra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not very good for concealing, but great for contouring!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

This is a far superior product compared to BE Bisque concealer. However, using powder on dry skin to conceal spells disaster. I used this as an all over satiny-matte powder foundation, with a kabuki brush, and on my NC 35 skin, this works quite well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by j3n82

I mix this with the sunlight concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes. Alone it is a little dark, but mixed with the sunlight concealer it is just right.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2008 5:56:00 PM More reviews by vsl4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff covers my under eye circles better than the sunlight concealer...not sure why. Its a salmon-esque color that I use over my NYX Concealer in a Jar. Haven't tried using it as a primer but I rarely wear eyeshadows anyway. Overall, I like it =]

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2008 8:22:00 PM More reviews by sassepiano

This came in my sample kit. It does a good job on covering the undereye area, and maybe good for a blush.

However, there are other "multi-tasking" concealer that does the job as well. So I probably won't buy this again. I'm sure it would make a cute blush!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2008 6:23:00 PM More reviews by mynguye2

This is more like a blush than a concealer. It makes my face all red, the opposite of my expectation for a concealer. =( I guess I'll try it as a blush next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 6:55:00 PM More reviews by soonergal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as my concealer choice when I got a sample kit. I have very fair skin and it appeared it would be a good matte BLUSH color. I'm glad to say I was right! It's a nice pinky-peach color and works great as an everyday blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2008 7:33:00 AM More reviews by maria0516

I have fallen in love with EM, and just ordered a ton of products after recieving two sample kits. However, in my first sample kit I got the Bisque concealer which should be suitable for my very fair skin (EM beige sandy fair). Described as "a yellow undertone color corrector suitable for fair to medium complexions" at EM:s website I thought it would be perfect for me. WRONG! It is a pink/red color that shows up on my skin as a slightly lighter version of Plum Dust (my favourite EM blush). In other words, Awful! I tried it under my eyes - looked like I had cried my eyes out last night. Tried it to hide my pimples, looked like I had the worst case of acne youŽd ever seen. This goes straight to the bin. To sum the whole thing up: Horrible!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2008 10:01:00 PM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful concealer! It goes on unbelievably smooth and is completely matte. The color is really hard to explain; it is a very pale taupe-y pink with just a *touch* of peach ~ kind of like the color of the new under-eye brighteners--minus the shine. However, here is what the EM website states about it, which I don't think is at all accurate:

"Bisque Concealer is a yellow undertone color corrector suitable for fair to medium complexions; unlimited use for contouring, concealing under eye area, eye shadow primer."

I cannot imagine contouring with this though, as it is not dark enough, IMO. I use it to cover up my under eye circles, and it really brightens/covers them up. I'm sure it would work great as an eye shadow primer as well! A definite repurchase!