October 23, 2014 | 2070 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - Vive Pro Glossy Volume Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

This is the most perfect shampoo! I love L'oreal when it comes to the shampoo's, they perform well and are compatible with any other conditioner you use with them. My boyfriend picked this up for me recently, because he knows how much I love my hair to look glossy and sleek, but not limp and gross. This Shampoo does exactly that- it make's my hair glossy, but without weighing it down and making it look greasy. I adore this! I think this and Pantene's Ice shine are now my Holy Grail Shampoo's, I plan to alternate between the two because they work so well for me- I find many shampoo's do not claim to do what says on the front of the package- I always thought that only conditioners where the masters of hair since they smooth, because of this shampoo, my thought have changed :) this is lovely and will repurchase for sure! ♥

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh. Made my hair limp and greasy. Passed it on to my boyfriend. Smells good, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by amyshannon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well my review certainly looks inconsistent with everyone else's doesn't it?? I've only been using this line for about two months now (first month I used Nutri Gloss--added nice shine but made my hair limp) and I haven't had one complaint. I love the way it smells and it actually does plump up my strands a bit. I switched to the L'Oreal Vive Pro line after being a devoted Kenra user (Volumizing shampoo and Moisturizing conditioner) because of the price. I use the Glossy Volume shampoo and conditioner and then follow up with Kenra volumizing mousse when drying my hair and I have been rather pleased with the results. It makes my hair look shiny and healthy but not at all flat.
**I would like to update this review. This product stopped working on my hair. It stopped looking shiny and healthy and started looking a little fuzzy. I have since switched to L'Oreal EverPure and have not had any problems or complaints.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2009 11:53:00 AM More reviews by lizgen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I hate the whole line, it does nothing for my hair, the only positive aspect here is that it smells nice....but then again i find the smell a little too harsh!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by cozzoli

Totally agree. This product leaves my hair limp and greasy. Looks like I didn't wash my hair at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by DeltaChai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a great shampoo for a while, but after time is was making my hair a total OIL SLICK. I recently switched shampoos and problem solved! It made my hair feel dirty and look limp. I gave it two lipsticks because I love the smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by iheartproducts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i totally agree with the Greasy-no volume comment below. i have very fine hair that is highlighted, so it doesn't get oily anymore. however, after two uses of this shampoo, it was sticky/greasy and looked terrible. and absolutely. no. volume.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 10:31:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

I think they must have misnamed this - they should have called it Greasy No-Volume. I've never been so disappointed with a shampoo - I mean, how bad can it be? Most just clean hair and don't add shine, volume or whatever else they claim to do. This doesn't even clean hair. As soon as I started using this, I had a series of bad hair days which magically stopped as soon as I stopped using the shampoo. Coincidence? Me thinks not!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by InColor

Not a fan of this product at all..
dislike the smell, dislike it's cleansing properties, and just dislikes the way my hair feels after the use of this product. DRY and FRIZZY. quite the opposite of what they propose!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the worst shampoo I have ever used!!! It gave me no volume whatsoever and no overall shine, which isn't hard because I have black hair. I found that it dried out my scalp so bad that I actually had to go buy some shampoo to clear that up.... weird. It smells heavenly though, and is cheap, but not worth it at all!!!