July 22, 2014 | 2038 users online

Hair - Hask - Pure Shine Spray-On Luminator

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by hello_operator

I don't get it. I picked this up after reading all the rave reviews. For me, this was really, really greasy. I only spritzed it three or four times on my whole head and immediately, my hair felt heavy and sticky and greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i cant remember how mch exactly this was, but for some reason im thinking it was $5-10 at WalMart. anyway, i l-o-v-e this shine spray! my hair isnt dull but its definately not shiny naturally. it has lots and lots of annoying flyaways. so i picked this up after my best friend told me about it. and i LOVE love love it. the only things i can think about it im not fond of are 1) be sure the cap is on tight and it's sitting upright like another reviewer said, or it WILL leak everywhere. 2) don't spray even close to your roots or it will look super greasy.

to apply it this is what i do. i shower at night and right before i go to sleep i spray it on the middle/ends of my hair. i comb it, and go to bed. when i wake up it looks super moisturized and best of all *healthy*. i style my hair, and spray one spritz of it n my hair brush. strating at my ends i brush it through my hair and it gives a gorgeous shine and since it wasnt sprayed near the roots it looks really clean too.

i bet they probably use this backstage on the pantene commercials, because no pantene product (or ANY product ive tried) comes CLOSE to the fabulous look and results of Hask PureShine Spray-On Luminator! =D go try it asap, you wont be dissapointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by taralanette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I have been using it for about 3 years. I can't see myself using anything else for an all-over shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

lol oh man this was my fav shine spray and heat protectant. Iv seriously gone through about 20 lol maybe more bottles of this stuff. But for some reason i cant remember why i stopped using it. Hmm i think im gonna go back to it though :D the only thing i hate about it is that the bottle leaks if you shake it or lay it on its side.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by lillylou2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Super great stuff! It makes dull hair shine like no tomorrow. It's the best shine spray you could ever buy!
A huge plus is this has no alcohol in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by morgan_lee

Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 11:06:00 AM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wonderful, Wonderful Product! I am a hair shine junkie and unfortuantely one of my favorite items was discontinued, so I am aways experimenting but the Hask Pure Shine Spray-On Luminator is one of the best plus it is so CHEAP (I pay $5.79 at Walgreens.) Regardless of what style you wear you hair, this works amazingly ..... from the wavy hair I wear daily, it gives me shiney waves to the straight looks I make for my little girl (I need to add that my daughter had a special function last week and I straightened her naturally wavy hair and the Hask Pure Shine-On Luminator worked so great as I first sprayed some on her dry hair and then used my CHI iron and after straightening, sprayed more of the Hask and this is the best her hair has ever looked straightened.) This is a highly recommended item although I have found out that this is sold in limited stores .... I have bought 5 sprays in the last week which my daughter and I are hording LOL. I will go on record and say that due to the performance of this item and especially the price, I will say that this is the best shine product you can purchase (now if I could only find other drug-store brands for my other high-end holy grails, LOL.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 1:04:00 PM More reviews by 3evita

I love this stuff! I bought this because I had ran out of the biosilk, so cheap!! I spay this on my damp towel dried hair and blow dry and style as usual make my hair look so darn healthy!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by tragicglamour83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Ive had a bottle of this for quite awhile, and I recently rediscovered it when I ran out of FrizzEase serum and needed something in a pinch. I spray on damp hair after working in my styling cream and comb through. This really smooths and shines hair! Its also excellent to use on dry hair to finish the look- takes care of flyaways and adds that extra polish. I love the way it smells, although it fades quickly. The only issue I have is that a little goes a long way- be careful not to overdo it or you will get greasy- I know a lot of other people claim not to have a problem with this but I have definitely used to much and ended up with oily hair. Used in moderation, this is a really fab product. Good luck finding it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2008 10:19:00 AM More reviews by RockNRollRylty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome stuff. Scent is a little overpowering, but disappears after a few minutes. Great stuff!