Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

4.5

I didn't expect them to be so soft! Love, how soft these are. I feel like I'm pampering myself when I use them. They are my first brush set. I've been wanting one forever, and I refuse to pay out of the yang for anything. I paid 16.99, and worth every penny. Affordable and luxurious, forget the more expensive brands ladies, these are all you need. There is a brush for everything, and you can mutipurpose every one depending on your makeup needs. Straight up, will be purchase again!

on 4/18/2014 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Great brushes, I've been using this one for a few years and it's still in great condition. Cheap and good quality. Would repurchase.

on 1/19/2014 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this brush! I've had it for about two years I believe and it still works great. The brush hairs are so soft and never fall out even when I'm cleaning them. Ecotools make the best brushes.

on 12/2/2013 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've had this brush for maybe 2/3 years, it is excellent! It's still as good as the day I bought it (granted, I have looked after it well) and it's great for picking up pigment. Soft brush and great for the price.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Great quality,i've been using it for 2,3 years now and it's still perfect.
I would like if it is a little bit puffier but it is okay.

on 9/28/2013 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros: affordable, very soft against the skin, zero shedding, dense so it picks up a lot of product even with sheer formulas. Cons: too large and floppy - placement accuracy with powder blush is very difficult. As dense as the bristles are they're so soft that they 'splay' against the skin - I end up with blush where I don't want it. This works great for cream blush, though, because it blends it well. Also works fairly well to blend/sheer out powder blush that's already applied. UPDATE: I've been using the Ecotools small tapered blush brush instead for powders - much happier with that one! I kept this regular one for cream blush.

on 9/2/2013 5:01:00 PM

I love this brush because it is very gentle. It has densely packed bristles that really get the job done. It is also very easy to clean, which is a huge plus.

on 7/28/2013 9:31:00 PM

Despite some of the more negative reviews, I have found that this brush has revitalised my makeup routine! for those who didn't want to buy the Real techniques core collection, this brush will superseded the buffing brush and, with practice, make subtle contouring a dream.
Easily available for UK beauty addicts AND starters, I would recommend this brush as a core essential! continued >>

on 7/15/2013 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this blush brush! It feels really smooth on my skin and it gives me a lot of control while applying blush. It's also great for blending :) There's no fallout and it's very good quality. I also love the packaging!
I would definitely recommend these brushes for anyone.

on 6/22/2013 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love my Ecotool brushes! I have a whole bunch of them and have owned them for years. They are affordable and very good quality. I am not even lying when I say that not one of my Ecotool brushes have ever shed. I have expensive brushes that lose hairs all the time but these are as good as the day I bought them.

Popular Makeup Brushes