October 24, 2014 | 1753 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great quality,i've been using it for 2,3 years now and it's still perfect.
I would like if it is a little bit puffier but it is okay.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by gizmorules

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: affordable, very soft against the skin, zero shedding, dense so it picks up a lot of product even with sheer formulas. Cons: too large and floppy - placement accuracy with powder blush is very difficult. As dense as the bristles are they're so soft that they 'splay' against the skin - I end up with blush where I don't want it. This works great for cream blush, though, because it blends it well. Also works fairly well to blend/sheer out powder blush that's already applied. UPDATE: I've been using the Ecotools small tapered blush brush instead for powders - much happier with that one! I kept this regular one for cream blush.

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I love this brush because it is very gentle. It has densely packed bristles that really get the job done. It is also very easy to clean, which is a huge plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by rhildo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Despite some of the more negative reviews, I have found that this brush has revitalised my makeup routine! for those who didn't want to buy the Real techniques core collection, this brush will superseded the buffing brush and, with practice, make subtle contouring a dream.
Easily available for UK beauty addicts AND starters, I would recommend this brush as a core essential! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush brush! It feels really smooth on my skin and it gives me a lot of control while applying blush. It's also great for blending :) There's no fallout and it's very good quality. I also love the packaging!
I would definitely recommend these brushes for anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love my Ecotool brushes! I have a whole bunch of them and have owned them for years. They are affordable and very good quality. I am not even lying when I say that not one of my Ecotool brushes have ever shed. I have expensive brushes that lose hairs all the time but these are as good as the day I bought them.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by ShawTee843

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ughhh I really liked this brush at first!! I heard really good things about this brand and I needed a new brush to apply my blush/ bronzer and I bought this because I love the Eco-friendly quality and the fibers were so soft and silky! The price was fabulous too! Unfortunately, none of that matters bc this brush was absolute garbage!!!! I had the damn thing for about a week and all the sudden the bristles were coming out in chunks! I mean, CHUNKS!! No exaggeration. It just seemed so cheaply put together! I had hardly used it! It seems like the company just gathered the fibers together, and wrapped metal around them to hold them together and didn't bother to adhere them to anything in any way, so they just slid out! So disappointing. Hopefully, I just got a crappy brush and this isn't a common occurrence bc I've never had anything like that happen before and I've definitely owned cheaper quality brushes than this. I just had to say something bc it was ridiculous and something that I never thought I would ever experience and I felt that it was my civic duty to share my story so others could be warned before they potentially waste their money. I was actually very generous with my 2 lippies.. Bc honestly, what happened to me was not cool.. Having said that.. I don't *think* that this is a common occurrence with these brushes and hopefully I was just a randomly unlucky person. If that didn't happen, I would have been pleased with the brush. It was very soft, with a sturdy handle and I appreciated the eco-friendly quality. If you decide to purchase, do so with caution and keep your receipt!!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I bought the blush brush to use for powder since the powder blush that Ecotools makes is a little larger than I like in a powder brush. I really love Ecotools brushes with the exception of the bronzer brush so its no surprise that I like this. The bristles are really soft, its not too dense or sparse and best of it...it does not shed! Would recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I had high hopes for this brush. I prefer to use blush brushes to set my foundation with powder, but this one is not quite cutting it. I find that the bristles- as dense as they appear to be- are actually quite flimsy... which makes it difficult for me to pick up product (I use a pressed powder to finish) and deposit it evenly on my face. The brush bristles bend when I touch it to the powder, and then they are in a flattened position when I am trying to apply it to my face. I really don't like that about this brush. If anybody has any recommendations for a good, dense, blush brush (similar to the MAC 129)... that holds its form in use and doesn't shed hairs all over your face (::ahem:: MAC 129 !!!)... send me a private message with your suggestion so I can check it out! My favorite used to be the Sonia Kashuk 02 brush, but Target doesn't seem to carry that one anymore (or SK stopped making it), and mine are very old and started shedding hairs all over the place. The MAC 129 is pricey and also is a big time shedder for me... right from the start! Bobbi Brown's handle is too long for my taste, and I don't like Sephora's blush & powder brushes, either. I just can't find the right one for my needs! :o(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

If this was 2/3 of its size, it would be perfect for blush, but as it is, it is too big for my normal-size face.
If you'd like to use it for powder, I'd say it's too small and not fluffy enough for that (too dense). It is fairly nice for bronzer, but again not the ideal shape and not my go-to for that either.
No complaints regarding quality, it's soft and hasn't shed once, but it's not not the right size and density for any product, which means I only ever reach for it if all my other brushes are dirty.