August 31, 2014 | 1333 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by kaycee66

I like this product used more often as a cheek stain, and in the summer months for both. During the winter months, I like my colors deeper and more intense.

For anyone who has used Benetint before, you will find the texture of Posietint to be thicker, and more forgiving in application (if directly applied to your cheek and if you're not quick enough, you don't see a line on your face.

The color is a peachy pink which I think will suit any skin tone.

The only advice I can give to fully enjoy the tint is that if you're a "blush" girl like me, I will not waste my money on something that I can't see on my skin. Keep in mind that it is a light color and when blended over a wide surface area such as your skin and finger, you will lose color intensity. I wait for my first layer to dry, and will apply a second layer to ensure that I achieve the level of color I desire, as well as the lasting benefits of a tint.

A natural color on me! Looking forward to adding the other tints to my collection eventually!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I have NC30 skin and this product hardly showed up on my cheeks at all. (I'm not sure if I got a bad bottle)
But I had to layer it on consistently to make the pink in the product appear. If you have very fair to light skin tones this product will work for you. If you have medium to deep forget about it. Also you gotta work fast when applying this product on, or it will leave streaks on your cheeks.
However it the color did show up better on my lips. I prefer benetint, and chacha tint over this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by stephakneeeee

i've been using posietint since it came onto the market, it's my favourite stain out there. it's easy to apply (once you get used to it) and it blends well, so it looks like a natural flush. it looks great on lips too. i used to use benetint but found it too dark for me, i prefer rosier tones for my complexion. i always get compliments on it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Helenna100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a very pale girl and for me finding lip products that complement my skin can be a challenge, this is the only product u found to give my lips that perfect pink, love it although I don't use it on my cheeks I recommend this product highly

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by hellothisislucy

At first I was a bit frightened of this product as it was very bright and the packaging just looked like nail polish, the woman at the counter eventually persuaded me to but it and I really like the colour on my lips but I feel it is far to bright for cheeks. If you accidentally get any in your mouth it is horrible (and I know your not meant to get it in your mouth but these things happen) and I still feel the packaging is pretty unconventional, I will continue to use this product until it is empty since I want to get my money's worth out of it but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

PosieTint is the first cheek stain I have ever used. It has a cute pink, perfect for spring color and it blends nicely. Try to blend it as fast as possible otherwise you will end up with uneven intensity of color. It really is just about getting to know the product and how to work with it. However, as much as I can praise it's qualities as a cheek stain, it just doesn't work as a lip stain. When applied on the lips, the product doesn't dry and doesn't stain. Definetely buy it for a cheek stain, big no-no as a lip product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

Love benefit tints! They give such a natural finish to cheeks and lips. I have a mini sized from one of benefit's kits and it lasts so long!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 5:31:00 AM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ladies I suffered at first and looked like a moron just like some of you did. And then I saw a Lisa Eldridge video on how to apply liquid blush and I was saved.

Here's of you do it you apply a bit on the back of your end then you roll a flat foundation blush all around it and THEN you apply on the cheeks. It looks really lovely this way and it's easy to buildup.

This blush is really lovely on fair skin and give a nice pale pink flush, the glow from within type of look.

I took off one lippie because I prefer Tarte cheek stain format or MUFE HD blushes that are easier to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by pretty1np1nk

i LOVE this product on my lips..such a nice colour and it stays a long time! however i dont really use it on my cheeks as i prefer a powder blusher! its quite costly for only a lip colour but it lasts a long time :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite stain so far. You have to work fast when blending but you get used to it and it becomes no problem at all. It lasts all day. It looks great on cheeks alone or with powder over it. I love it on lips, you can build the color with multiple layers. I usually use 3 layers, top with a clear gloss and it lasts for many hours. It is expensive but a good value for how long it lasts and how it multitasks. It's a very pretty shade of pink and the texture is thicker than original benetint so you seem to have a few more seconds to work with it. I will repurchase definitely.