July 22, 2014 | 2291 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Maybelline The Hypercurl Volum' Express

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by ellajcurly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im not amazed by this,its an okay mascara i guess.i naturally have long and thick lashes,and it curls your lashes,but doesn't hold the curl(maybe its my fault since i never use a curler).it clumps a bit too.im still in search for my HG mascara so definitely wont repruchase

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kimchichick

This doesn't add drama but it doesn't flake. That's my number one deal when I'm looking for a mascara: whether it flakes or not. A natural every day mascara with nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 2:03:00 AM More reviews by sexysxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS MASCARA!

Maybelline's mascaras has never, ever been a disappointment to me! :)

It does gives volume to my lashes & it's really waterproof!
Will definitely repurchase! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

NOTHING. That is exactly what it does. Do not waste your money on this piece of crap. Thank god it is discontinued in the U.S. Buy the Full N' Soft Waterproof. It is much better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by NthsyNgie

i love this mascara, it has a dry formula so i can apply tons of layer without getting a clumpy lashes..apply it after you curl your lashes..
i know some of you have complained about it but really i can't found another cheap mascara that works better than this one!!
its affordable and great for everyday use..
recommended for those who have a thin and short lashes like me because it has a dry formula so you can apply a lot of layer without looking too clumpy!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by wyl

I use "very black, waterproof" since I started to use mascara during my teenage days. I have tried using other brands but eventually I will switch back to Maybelline volume express. The brush is very easy to use and wouldn't cause my eyelashes to stick together. I will still need to use a curler but I am alright with that. It is use durable, yet the look is very natural. Also, the price is affordable for a student like me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by orangekuo

This one so far is the worst since after 5 mins I look like a racoon. And it's pretty cheap so I wasn't sad that I lost money, the packaging is nearly the same as others, i wouldn't buy it again since there are far better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by fafarella

I find this mascara to be too drying. I personally prefer a wetter type of mascaras. This holds the curls and have superb waterproof quality. You do have to use a waterproof eye makeup remover to remove this thing. It's an ok mascara but there are better ones out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by AngelHarukaze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

honestly, I really like this mascara. This mascara really durable when worn all day. form of a mascara brush his eyelashes curved to fit, resulting in a nice curly eyelashes. it's cheap and the packaging is also nice

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by NatureLover0685

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been a great fan of Maybelline mascaras, with the Magnum being my favorite. I bought this mascara because it was on sale at the time, and the package said it curls the eyelashes without having to use an eyelash curler beforehand. NOT TRUE!! The first time I used this, I went without the curler. Rather than curling my eyelashes, it made them straight and flat, like I have a bunch of needles for upper and lower eyelashes. It looked so terrible I made to remove them, use a curler, and reapply.

If used with an eyelash curler, then I would say this product is no different from the Magnum. Personally, I would even that, while Hypercurl does curl your eyelashes very nicely, the effect does not last long. I applied at around 7:30 in the morning. By noon, the curliness has disappeared, making my eyes look tired and droopy. So, the verdict? The product itself is tolerable, but given the fact it failed to deliver what was promised on the package, I'm going to stick with the Magnum.