Maybelline Maybelline The Hypercurl Volum' Express

3.3

on 2/10/2014 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I dont know why people complain about it. This is my new obsses. It's a great for every day use since it's not too wet and give you a more of a natural look. If you want a more dramatic look, apply a few more coats. Keeps the curl all day, doesnt smudge, looks super natural. But it gives me panda eyes in the evening if I use it on my lower lashes, which with me is a big deal. If you only apply on upper lashes, this is great. And the packaging look cheap

on 12/13/2013 10:28:00 PM

I bought this in Hong Kong, since its formulated for Asian lashes, its curling effect is definitely better than ones available from western countries. Very good for everyday use, it gives enough volume, curl, holds for a whole day and waterproof!

on 7/24/2013 2:03:00 AM

I'd say this product does exactly what it's supposed to do - I actually really like the curved brush and I love that it really does curl my lashes in a way that no other mascara has been able to do. However, this is coming from a girl who already has pretty long eyelashes that curl naturally - With that said, I found that this mascara could take that to a new level. My only complaint is that while it DOES give me great length + curl, it does NOT add much volume. I bought waterproof and didn't have any issues with panda eyes.

on 6/28/2013 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It was my HG mascara.. Until......

I'm living in humid place aka Indonesia.
I used this mascara at 8am, when i went home at 6pm after work, i felt this waterproof mascara like...the chemical melt so my eyes felt like burn so much!!!!! And i'm using contact lenses, so it was double hurt..
I liked this mascara for daily look. I really love to achieve a natural look

on 6/10/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this mascara because there isn't really a lot to choose from at the place I bought this. This mascara works well. I'd apply two coats and it doesn't clump up. It makes my lashes look thicker which is good because I have very fine thin lashes. 2 - 3 coats and my lashes looks natural.

on 4/18/2013 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought a waterproof version of this in very black and since I have sparse straight lashes, this makes quite a big difference that still looks natural. It is very black and doesn't flake, stays on for ages and doesn't run in hot and humid weather even after hockey and a shower. It was a bit pricey considering you can get better for less but it's not really super expensive. It's good, and the packaging is lovely. It doesn't clump and also where I live we don't get all the nice Maybelline mascaras, but this good enough for me to use it again.

on 3/17/2013 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

im not amazed by this,its an okay mascara i guess.i naturally have long and thick lashes,and it curls your lashes,but doesn't hold the curl(maybe its my fault since i never use a curler).it clumps a bit too.im still in search for my HG mascara so definitely wont repruchase

on 12/14/2012 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This doesn't add drama but it doesn't flake. That's my number one deal when I'm looking for a mascara: whether it flakes or not. A natural every day mascara with nothing special.

on 11/16/2012 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE THIS MASCARA!

Maybelline's mascaras has never, ever been a disappointment to me! :)

It does gives volume to my lashes & it's really waterproof!
Will definitely repurchase! :)

on 10/7/2012 7:53:00 PM

NOTHING. That is exactly what it does. Do not waste your money on this piece of crap. Thank god it is discontinued in the U.S. Buy the Full N' Soft Waterproof. It is much better than this.