October 23, 2014 | 965 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbyade

I love this product! This is a prefect product for clients with darkness under the eyes or pigmentation on the face. The reason I love this product is because it's a salmon colored concealer (a lot like the ever pearl) This stuff is going to cancel out any blue undertones on the face. I think maybe some people don't like it for that color but if used correctly it will make anything disappear. The I usually use it in client with a lot of darkness around and under the eyes; I prep my clients face with moisturizer and also eye cream, apply the erase paste (not too much because it's very creamy) and apply a lighter LIQUID concealer over and of course set with a light dust of powder.

Pros:
A cheaper alternative to the Eve Pearl Concealer
Brings a spatula to scoop out concealer
Includes a instruction mini manual
Very creamy
Very pigmented

Cons:
Only come in 3 shades (not a problem for a Mua because you can mix and match)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Krissy0913

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love Erase Paste, BUT it creases and fades quickly.....on me. It does not cover my bluish/green vein under my eye either. I think based on all the great reviews It works for most people....just not me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by macadelic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a product that I never thought I needed - but now that I have it, I don't think I can be without it. I never was concerned about my under eyes, they aren't that dark and I only have one or two veins showing. But when I recieved this as a gift, it really made me realize how much covering your under eyes brightens your face! Also, when I'm in a rush, I've used this on blemishes and it did a pretty good job!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by LeRaGen

Background:Over the past year I've searched hi and low for products to deminish my undereye problem. Everything either looked cakey, brought out the bags or dried my under eyes and emphasized my fine lines.

Review: I had given up my search until one day I was at the Benefit counter and the young lady applied this to my daughter (who's suffering from college finals sleep deprivation) It blended well and looked natural. So we took it home and just for kicks I had her put some on and WOW!!! I couldn't believe it...just like that my undereye problem was ERASED!!

Product info:At first you'll be mortified at the texture and possibly the salmon color. It is very thick and creamy. I would compare it to frosting on a cake when it's warmed up...I know sounds gross huh!?but please keep reading...this is actually good news because you literally only need a dab, so the product goes a long way!

Note: It is very IMPORTANT to know how to apply it. It comes with a small scoop and you apply just a tiny bit on the back of your hand, blend well with ring finger until it becomes warm then DAB the inner & outer under eyes and dot, dot, dot towards the middle until it's well blended. It's better to start with tiniest amount and build because it's easier to add more than to remove if you've put on to much. I lightly applied MACS prep and prime translucent powder to set it because it is creamy and this just makes sure it stays in place.(I've never put powder under my eyes, this was the first time ever but this product is so good it ERASED the fine lines that powder normally settles into!!)

It lasted all day and I never felt like I had anything on, I even kept checking to make sure it was still on lol!! I never even had to do a touch up!!

The only reason I knocked off 1 lipstick is because it isn't just touch and go, you do have to take a few minutes to get the product to work the way it was intended, but it's time that is well worth it. Also the packaging if used by an inexperienced person could lead to bacteria buildup because some people dab there fingers in the container. A tube might be a better packaging.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by tklotz188

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hg product folks! covers everything, fakes sleep, and brightens your undereye area! it's a little oily, but just set it with some translucent powder and boom problem solved. love love love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by sakura4869

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have terrible dark circles, and this stuff just makes it disappeare! sure it's a little pricy but it's going to last you a lifetime BTW I find the spatula completely useless

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Thought if splash out on a new concealer and my friend reconvened this one to me. But I was very disappointed the first time I used it, got the medium shade but does not fit my colouring at all!! Used it since and layered it a bit more and it is workable but I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried so many concealed, I kid you not. From Nars to Amazing Concealer to Bobbi Brown, the list goes on. And I can tell you this is the most unique & best. I have bad dark circles and redness on my nose that must be concealed every day or else i look like Rudolph. This gives such amazing coverage yet manages to look natural and flattering. I even prefer it to the outrageously expensive Amazin Concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Snugsack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am SO impressed with this product. I do not have sever dark circles however there are days where I look warn out after work especially when I did not get enough beauty sleep! (Yall know what I'm talking about!)

I went all over looking for the perfect under eye concealer, on the internet and in department stores and Sephora. On the tiredeyes day which was today, I tried Bobbi Brown peach bisque corrector (not bad but not great compared to this product) Estee Lauder doublewear concealer, Origins Quick Fix Concealer (huge disappointment) and then I decided to try Erase Paste by Benefit.

For all products I let the makeup artist do her work, which was:
1. Eye cream to moisturize
2. Put the product
3. (only for correctors, not necessary for erase paste) Put concealer over the corrector
4. Put setting powder

Erase paste was the last product I tested and I was so shocked with the results..I honestly looked so awake, so fresh and it kinda gave me that magazine look.

Not 5 stars because the only down side for me is it did eventually leave a crease line when I opened my eyes wide to check. But I have never come across a concealer that did not crease...so for me it was not that big of a downfall. After I blended the crease lines away I didn't get them again, so I guess just move your face around a lot, blend it, then set it.

But if you aren't fussy about crease lines like me, and more concerned about looking awake and as fresh as a greak goddess, this product is for you!

5 stars for packaging cause it's hella cute, 4 stars for price coz...well darn it I'm a little cheap okay! Hope my review helped anyone out there! xox

NOTE: You should use setting powder with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by nicola31

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked up this on impulse while shopping for a lipgloss damn benefit products are too cute. I have very dark circles under my eyes as well as hyper pigmentation high on my cheeks and have tried many products over the years. I wasn't too hopeful of this and don't really rate benefit foundations or concealers but this worked wonderfully. It hides dark circles really well and really gives a lovely luminous finish. It doesn't crease into the fine lines under my eyes which I have found many high coverage products do and it lasts all day when set with powder. I recommend it to anyone wanting to hide dark circles