BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

3.6

on 1/7/2015 3:24:00 AM

I like the color of this, because the peachy tone is a great under-eye brightener. Unfortunately, this formula is too creamy for me. I am 19, and I usually don't have to worry about lines under my eyes. The Erase Paste will sink into very fine lines and make them extremely noticeable without powder and checkups. I am experimenting with different primers.

on 1/6/2015 11:40:00 AM

I got this as a gift, and don't think I had ever considered purchasing it myself. It is very thick, so I can't use it under my eyes. It gets cakey and creases. I am actually better off using nothing. It is decent for concealing broken capillaries, but I don't think it very good for concealing blemishes or any other raised marks or depressions, such as a scar.

on 11/8/2014 2:48:00 PM

I absolutely love this concealer!!! It's a little expensive but one container of it will last you forever. The coverage on it is great. A little bit goes a long way. I like to use it under my eyes and over any breakouts I may have. It never looks cakey and blends naturally. It is the only concealer I use now. I just use a concealer blush to apply it to problem areas.

i only use this concealer when i have time to make it look good and want a flawless finish the shade fair is very pink but does tend to blend in after working it into the skin you can get this under your nails when you get some of the concealer out of the pot with your fingers my problem with this is it takes a lot of time to blend out and can only be used under eyes on me it also leaves a very stticky wet finish that HAS to be set with powder no matter what

on 8/30/2014 12:07:00 PM

UPDATE:

Erase Paste cakes on my underye circles pretty badly. I have wrinkles on top of the dark circles, and the texture of the cream highlights my every wrinkle. However, because this worked OK at concealing my dark circles for the most part (I'd say 50% or 60%), I tried to stay positive. To get good coverage, I actually have to layer the erase paste on, which increases the chance of caking.

I ended up learning about the Garnier brightening roller for dark circles (http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=130992/Anti-Dark-Circle-Eye-Roller/Garnier/Concealers) and it's amazing how much BETTER this roller is. It only cost me $10 to get it on Amazon, but this works so much better for my dark circles and it doesn't crease my wrinkles nearly as much.

Save yourself some money and get the Garnier dark circle roller instead if you struggle with dark circles like me!

---

I am Asian with fair skin and cool undertones with fine lines around my eyes and pretty bad dark circles. I wore night time contacts for the past five years or so, and this has created pretty awful creases around my eyes... so I decided to invest in a pot of Erase Paste.

Erase Paste offers decent coverage. Even though it does not fully conceal my dark circles, it does a good job of concealing most of my dark circles. The same goes for the wrinkles and fine lines.

However, if you have dry skin and fine lines like me, take extra caution when applying erase paste. If too much is applied, the concealer cakes very easily on eyes and makes dark circles and wrinkles even worse (learned this the hard way -.-).

BeautyBroadcast on YouTube recommended that before applying, take less than you need from the pot with the mini spatula that comes with it and spread it on the outside of your hand before applying. That way, you don't apply too much.

You don't need a brush to apply this, only dotting with your ring finger.

I bought a concealer brush, but I only use the brush to dab the concealer onto my eyes and I blend with my fingers. The blending takes a while because this product is so thick and creamy.

Also, to decrease the chances of the concealer caking, I apply Burt's Bees Eye Serum before putting on my makeup.

TLTR: Decent coverage, price is not too bad for the coverage and quality of the product (a little does go a long way), takes time to apply correctly, be careful not to use too much and you'll be all set!

on 8/15/2014 12:49:00 PM

This is a very pigmented and strong concealer but I think it walks the line with Stage Make up too dangerously. It has an almost gummy texture like a putty and I just found it very hard to work with, plus it's expensive and difficult to get out of the pot. not a huge fan :(

on 8/3/2014 9:11:00 PM

This is my favorite make up product that I own. I am so insanely in love with it. I've tried my fair share of concealers, and this is the best in the business. This stuff will last for flippin ever, so I would spend twice what you actually spend on it. I have had mine 9 months, I use it every day, and I haven't even used a quarter of the little container. It goes on thick, but not in a cakey, icky, gross way. It's a perfect coverage concealer as far as I'm concerned. My mom told me that when she first discovered it, she was watching another woman put it on and my mom said "I don't mean to be rude, but your bags have completely disappeared!". It took me a few more years to try it out, and I regret waiting that long. think that it would work well for any age, as long as you know how to wear it. If you have wrinkles I would suggest using a primer first, and then using this. Foundation or even just pressed powder goes on wonderfully over it. I really only ever use powder, because foundation is usually just too heavy for my skin, and the powder looks lovely over it. If I have a zit here or there all I do is dab some of this one it, put on my powder and, presto! i'm ready to go. I dare anyone and everyone to try this product out. I would be surprised if you hated it!

on 8/3/2014 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a brilliant concealer. I am pretty fickle when it comes to make up and if I can find an excuse to try something else I will, wasn't the case with this one! I have super sensitive skin so for me it's usually a case of trial and error with what works for me. I like products that are fragrance free and that aren't too cakey. I put on my Bare minerals Primer in Original (the best primer I've used-leaves skin silky smooth and dries in so fast), then I put on either you rebel for a natural look or my YSL touche éclat foundation. Then I use the erase paste around red areas, my nose, a bit round my mouth/ chin and pat in. And it just blends seemlessly! Recently discovered a trick for using erase paste around your eyes - MIX IT WITH HIGH BEAM and pat in. Works wonders for tired eyes. Will continue to buy this concealer until I find one better. I'm on my third pot of it and would say I need to replace it every 10 months so I think the price is actually really good. Only thing is the packaging, it's not the most hygienic sticking your finger in every time but overall brilliant product!

on 7/9/2014 11:57:00 AM

I really didn't know how I felt about this concealer . I sometimes liked the brightness it added on my face and how a little goes a long way . The little pot will last you a long time . But it just creased a lot on me and made my dry spots appear . I don't think I would buy it again even though I really wanted to like it .

on 6/25/2014 11:05:00 PM

Okay so...I definitely wouldn't recommend this product for more mature skin. It is SUPER thick, and at first I found it difficult to work with. However, as I got used to it, I really began to like it. I am VERY tan, especially in the summer. This concealer is a little light for my skin tone. I tend to lean more towards lighter concealers, probably a tad bit too light for me. It makes me feel like I look a little more awake. With that being said, I fluctuate between concealer consistencies. Sometimes I like them thicker, and sometimes I like them more liquidy. I like this one when I am in the mood for a more full-coverage, thicker concealer. I pat it under my eyes with my finger, and it works like a charm AND STAYS PUT!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products