July 29, 2014 | 1992 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by klskag02

I work at Sephora, so I get the opportunity to make many samples for myself when I want to try something new in my makeup regimen. I was on the hunt for a new under-eye concealer and I tried out the Erase Paste. Holy moly. This stuff really does work. If applied properly, it stays all day and makes me look like Ive had a full nights sleep (which never happens in my college career). I take just a littttttttle little bit and rub it in between my ring fingers to warm up the product, which I feel is a necessity with a concealer as thick as Erase Paste, and apply under my eyes. I then blend it with either my fingers or my Beauty Blender sponge and I get the most well rested and awake look to my eyes! The salmon colored concealer does a great job of counteracting my blue toned dark circles. If you have yellow tones in your skin, or olive toned skinned, this might not be the best concealer for your undereye circles. It might appear too pink on golden skintones.
All in all this is a great great product, but does need to be applied in the right way or I could see it creasing and getting to heavy. Work in light layers and you should be fine!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by rachel1031

Pricey, but absolutely the best under-eye concealer in existence.

I prep under my under eye with Clinique Repairware Laser Focus (Way overpriced little silicon smoother, but works) OR Smashbox Photo Finish (seems to be the same product but costs much less).

Then I dab on Benefit Erase Paste with a concealer brush and blend with my finger. Sometimes I apply it after I apply foundation.

Erase Paste is expensive, but I don't need it every day, don't use it anywhere except under my eyes, and my little pot has lasted more than 2 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by peepeepod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this as an under eye concealer and it literally will take years off of your face. Just a few tiny dots of this and the warmth of my finger to blend..voila! It covers dark shadows and seems to make my entire face "wake up". It does not crease or settle, it melts into your skin like its not even there at all, yet works like magic. I was loyal to MAC's undereye concealer but this beats that to pieces. I use Fair, I am NC-20. The pot is a bit small for the price but you really only need tiny dots of this. I dip the tip of my concealer brush into the little pot, just a tiny dot is all you need, then blend out with the flat side of your brush or your fingertip. This is HG for me! By the way, this is an under eye concealer mostly, its mostly for making you look awake and banishing some dark areas around the eyes. Do not attempt to apply this like other concealers, it's meant to just dot on and then stipple with your finger or concealer brush. Some of the reviews were saying that it shows fine lines, well...you may be brushing over the lines, it's not meant to be worn that way.just PUSH it onto your skin with your ring finger, do not rub it across your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by marinaisabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. It's the best thing for under eye and for blemish. I love it!
I don't know how the color is perfect for my skin and I love the texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

I.love.this.product!

I was so excited when I first got this concealer, because of the hype. I have heard both very good things about it, but also very bad.

Let me just say - yes it is going to be a bit cakey and heavy, and not pretty if you don't warm it up first.
All you have to do, to make this work as a charm, is to use your fingertips to warm up the concealer until it's softer, and then apply it, either with a brush or your fingers (dap it on if you use your fingertips, and then blend)
Because of the salmon colour, it gives a very nice bright look under the eyes, which is preferable when you want to cover up dark circles.

If you want to cover up imperfections and blemishes, I would not recommend this, but the Boing concealer by Benefit, as it is a lot better for that job!
Erase Paste is an under eye concealer!

Worth the money :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by WynterOlly

Love this concealer. The salmon undertone really brightens up my dark circles, and makes me look genuinely well-rested (compared to seeing the blue peeking through skin toned concealer.) I took off a lippie because this concealer needs to be warmed up by my fingers before it's blendable so it makes my daily makeup routine slightly longer; this concealer is hard when I'm pressed on time but it's worth it. Surprisingly hides blemishes well too. I love it! Xoxo<3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by AY4Ever03

amazing for covering dark circles and brightening under eyes. i love love love it. i get fair to use under my eyes to brighten even more! its expensive but a little goes a long way and its great

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by AliaGhobash

most awful concealer ever ! it smells like burnt crayons . it looks so ugly on skin . it will break you out (since its very thick , its doesn't let the skin breathe) . its so heavy on your under eyes , it feels so uncomfortable . i wash it off right away ! DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I have this in the shade no 1 fair, and it is hands down my number one favourite concealer of life so far! I'd heard a lot about Erase Paste, and being a fan of Benefit make up I was quite keen to try it, but not so keen on the price tag (£19.50 for 40g). Generally speaking, I'm not overly bothered about having an expensive concealer, as I only really use it for my under eyes and the little bit of redness I sometimes get around my nose. I rarely suffer with blemishes and have not yet suffered any acne so for me, as long as it covers the eye bags I'm pretty much sorted. However having read rave reviews I decided to give the expensive Erase Paste a go, and I'm very glad I did. I love salmon coloured concealers as they balance out the bluish purple of my under eye circles and helps to make me look more awake. Erase Paste does exactly that, it is very thick and is supposed to act as a 'brightening camouflage for the eyes & face'. I love the consistency, as you only need a tiny amount and it goes a very long way, so it kind of justifies only being 40g worth of product. I find the little spatula thing they include with it a bit pointless though, as I find it gives me too much product. I just use my ring finger and gently apply to my under eyes and around my nose, and that is the best technique which works for me. It lasts all day, you don't even need to set it with a powder or anything like that. Would definitely recommend and buy again, especially for those with a complex about their under eyes, like me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This concealer is so thick, doesn't cover very well, and creases like crazy! I would not repurchase this ever.