October 21, 2014 | 1985 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by cmherrmann33

Smell: no discernible smell
Feel: incredibly smooth, a little thick
Staying power: will stay on for as long as you need it to. No need to reapply

This is definitely not a concealer you just want to put on your finger and start smearing under your eyes or on blemishes. It's incredibly creamy and spreads well, but if you put too much on, it creases really badly and interferes with powder. I use BareMinerals Ready Foundation, and it seems to collect really heavily on the spots that I use Erase Paste. My suggestion would be to stay away from powder foundations if you haven't quite figured out the appropriate amount of Erase Paste to use. All it really takes is a small amount on your finger, and then just dab it on until it disappears.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyBeauty

There are a lot of mixed feelings abut this product and i was a little hesitant on buying it, but boy am I glad I did!! It covers up under eye circles so well and makes me look awake! It does the same for all my friends and a girl I work with, it is a great concealer.For blemishes, it covers them wonderfully and hides them with very little product. I have very oily skin so i have to set this with a powder, which snt a huge problem. Also the price isn't bad considering how long this jar of concealer lasts you! Altogether a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by alexiezizka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just the right amount of coverage without the nasty caked concealer look. Goes on creamy and smooth, and covers nicely. My new go-to concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I normally really like benefit products, but not the Erase Paste. I want to love it and have given it multiple tries. But sure enough I run into the same problem of it not setting. It sits on top and moves around, creases, sinks into lines making it look fake and cakey.

At the same time I have friends who swear by it, but I've noticed the ones that love it have normal to dry skin. The complete opposite of my oily skin type.

So if you're oily to combo, probably wont be a product for you. Normal to dry give it a try.

Hope this helps! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by arblackburn90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This little package contains a huge punch - a punch that's ready to knock out any of the unwanted (and sorely unappreciated) spots that choose to show up on my face at the most inconvenient times! I can honestly say that I adore Erase Paste by Benefit Cosmetics, if a beauty product can be rocker status hardcore, then Erase Paste is Gene Simmons!

I have extremely fair skin, not quite ivory white but definitely a peachy porcelain so I found that the lightest color works best for me. However, one of the coolest things about this product is that it comes in only 3 shades. Why is that cool? Oh, because it only needs 3 shades! Erase Paste matches most every skin tone and color. My mother and I have very different skin colors, she's not nearly as fair skinned as I am, but she still manages to use my Erase Paste like it's her own little magic potion in a pot. (Thanks Mom...really.)

The thick formula and almost tacky-like consistency are what makes this product so unique. While other concealers are creamy in texture, this one feels heavy at first but once it's on, it virtually disappears. Out of sight, out of mind! The best way to apply this product is by getting a little dab on your pinky or ring finger, and using light pressure, dabbing it onto the blemish or spot until blended. This product doesn't need to be rubbed in or smoothed over, just dabbed until blended!

I love everything about this item and will DEFINITELY be purchasing it again once I'm out! Thanks Benefit!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by klskag02

I work at Sephora, so I get the opportunity to make many samples for myself when I want to try something new in my makeup regimen. I was on the hunt for a new under-eye concealer and I tried out the Erase Paste. Holy moly. This stuff really does work. If applied properly, it stays all day and makes me look like Ive had a full nights sleep (which never happens in my college career). I take just a littttttttle little bit and rub it in between my ring fingers to warm up the product, which I feel is a necessity with a concealer as thick as Erase Paste, and apply under my eyes. I then blend it with either my fingers or my Beauty Blender sponge and I get the most well rested and awake look to my eyes! The salmon colored concealer does a great job of counteracting my blue toned dark circles. If you have yellow tones in your skin, or olive toned skinned, this might not be the best concealer for your undereye circles. It might appear too pink on golden skintones.
All in all this is a great great product, but does need to be applied in the right way or I could see it creasing and getting to heavy. Work in light layers and you should be fine!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by rachel1031

Pricey, but absolutely the best under-eye concealer in existence.

I prep under my under eye with Clinique Repairware Laser Focus (Way overpriced little silicon smoother, but works) OR Smashbox Photo Finish (seems to be the same product but costs much less).

Then I dab on Benefit Erase Paste with a concealer brush and blend with my finger. Sometimes I apply it after I apply foundation.

Erase Paste is expensive, but I don't need it every day, don't use it anywhere except under my eyes, and my little pot has lasted more than 2 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by peepeepod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this as an under eye concealer and it literally will take years off of your face. Just a few tiny dots of this and the warmth of my finger to blend..voila! It covers dark shadows and seems to make my entire face "wake up". It does not crease or settle, it melts into your skin like its not even there at all, yet works like magic. I was loyal to MAC's undereye concealer but this beats that to pieces. I use Fair, I am NC-20. The pot is a bit small for the price but you really only need tiny dots of this. I dip the tip of my concealer brush into the little pot, just a tiny dot is all you need, then blend out with the flat side of your brush or your fingertip. This is HG for me! By the way, this is an under eye concealer mostly, its mostly for making you look awake and banishing some dark areas around the eyes. Do not attempt to apply this like other concealers, it's meant to just dot on and then stipple with your finger or concealer brush. Some of the reviews were saying that it shows fine lines, well...you may be brushing over the lines, it's not meant to be worn that way.just PUSH it onto your skin with your ring finger, do not rub it across your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by marinaisabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. It's the best thing for under eye and for blemish. I love it!
I don't know how the color is perfect for my skin and I love the texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

I.love.this.product!

I was so excited when I first got this concealer, because of the hype. I have heard both very good things about it, but also very bad.

Let me just say - yes it is going to be a bit cakey and heavy, and not pretty if you don't warm it up first.
All you have to do, to make this work as a charm, is to use your fingertips to warm up the concealer until it's softer, and then apply it, either with a brush or your fingers (dap it on if you use your fingertips, and then blend)
Because of the salmon colour, it gives a very nice bright look under the eyes, which is preferable when you want to cover up dark circles.

If you want to cover up imperfections and blemishes, I would not recommend this, but the Boing concealer by Benefit, as it is a lot better for that job!
Erase Paste is an under eye concealer!

Worth the money :)