July 30, 2014 | 1458 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Beauty Powder - Alpha Girl

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by missdollymix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What a lovely beauty powder. I got this with the Hello Kitty collection and am really loving it. I just recently purchased it at a warehouse sale 2 weeks ago so I am just trying it out and so far so good. It looks scary in the compact but it's a lovely brushed pink with minimal shimmer. Gives my face a very warm colour with just the right amount of product. Is buildable if need be =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 3:12:00 AM More reviews by jad3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a rather sheer pinky peach with a slight shimmer in it. I love this product because I don't like to look too overdone, so I just apply a few layers until it gives my cheeks a nice subtle colour. And if I want a more obvious glow I layer it with my Nars Albatross highlighter. Would repurchase, but its LE so doubt I'll find it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

This sheer pink powder gives me the perfect natural looking glow! I've been wearing it everyday since I got it. I also like that it's not shimmery. I add Glissade MSF to the tops of my cheek bones to give a nice hightlighting sheen to my NW20 skin.

I would buy again, but since it's limited edition, I'll probably go with Pink Swoon after I run out of this. Does anyone know if this is comparable to Pink Swoon or am I way off?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by celluloide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

To be perfectly honest, the only reason why I bought this was for the packaging; I use it to house my MAC Blot Powder. The product itself is lightly scented and doesn't really show up on my cheeks unless I layer it on or use it on top of a blush / MSF.

It's not going to work for anyone darker than NC/NW20 (I'm NC25) which is a shame because it looks so lovely in the pan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this compact is so adorable! i have this and the smooth harmony. i use this as a blush since im sort of skeptical of using this as a finishing powder. i have to layer this up a bit...and it does look chalky if i over do it.

i dont use this a lot....so i dont have to worry about repurchasing this soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by kewlhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First of all, I LOVE the compact. Adorable on the outside and it's a compact, so it has a mirror! Awesome! Second of all, it's actually more pigmented than I thought it would be. After reading all these reviews I thought that it would be too light as a blush for me (I'm not super dark or anything, but I am a little on the tan side). It actually shows up pretty nicely on me (I have to layer it on, though) and the color is really pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 8:53:00 AM More reviews by addiep

I use this as my go-to blush; it's definitely HG status for me. I'm in love with this powder :) I'm NC15, and this gives me a beautiful little pink flush. Not to mention I love the packaging. Thank you MAC <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Intermission

this is a very pretty powder! it looks great on my fair skin. i use it as a blush.. and its looking great now during the winter.

im glade that its not too dark cuz you cant really over do it.
when a girl wears too much blush it just looks silly, so this is great for starters

you can still buy it a the Cosmetic Company outlets!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 3:26:00 PM More reviews by lastoneout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I only bought Alpha Girl because of the adorable limited edition Heatherette packaging. I left it sitting in my makeup case unused for the longest time, taking it out and just swiping it on once in a while just to see how it looked... wasn't too impressed until I tried wearing it with Light Flush on top. OH WOW! What a yummy combo! On my NC30 skin, it's the perfect pinky flush! Throw on some Lightscapade as a highlight and BADA BING, I'm set for the day! Love it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2008 5:53:00 PM More reviews by sarahmoon77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As everyone had said, the Heatherette packaging is adorable. The ultimate girly packaging, and I have to admit that I love it too. Now, maybe this beauty powder would work with someone with darker skin tone. I am a red head with fair skin and freckles, and I find it doesn't give me the effect I was hoping for. That also may have to do with the fact that it is matte, and I much prefer product with some shimmer.