Skinfood Black Sugar Mask

4.1

on 1/27/2015 9:13:00 AM

Love this. Crystals are big and melt into your skin. Feels good and really exfoliates.
I use it as a scrub and when I have more time as a mask.
This is great, skin is so soft but not raw after.

on 1/1/2015 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Myyy preciousssss!! I've been trying to find masks by other brands that are fresh with the Lush kinda vibe. The grains are not too rough and the entire formula is basically the right texture of slushiness. It spreads very well and my face feels soft when you wash it off. Not to mention, the smell is not overpowering and honestly kind of yummy. I've been using this more-or-less everyday for a week and it has a major effect on all the acne that usually sprouts. By incorporating this product to your morning routine, it's such a refreshing way to awaken you.

I have somewhat sensitive skin that WILL break out if I put too many things on my face. This is amazing it exfoliates my skin but isn't too harsh. It does make my face a little bit dry but I always moisturize after a face mask anyways. I'm thankful I found this mask because it made my face sooooo soft and smooth. Amazing!!! I don't know what I would do without it. It isn't expensive either. Definitely purchase this product

on 11/30/2014 3:03:00 AM

I really don't like scrubs because I think they are too abrasive. I really really like this one thou. It leaves my skin super soft after I use it. It feels balanced. I like to use serums right after using this.

on 11/20/2014 10:21:00 PM

i love this scrub/mask! it smells amazing and works just as amazing. after using it, my skin is soft and radiant. despite how it sounds, it actually isn't too abrasive and works just enough to make you feel like you're actually scrubbing you skin.

for reference, i have combo skin.

on 11/2/2014 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product six months ago and only used it one time with a very little amount. I hardly bothered to use anymore it because I had other scrubs in my cabinet. Until one day, I got so bored that I paid attention to that tube of mask. I decided to give it another try. I really followed the instruction this time, and I neverregretted my decision. My skin turned into very smooth and I just wanted to touch it every time.

on 9/26/2014 8:39:00 AM

one of the best masks I have ever used! I used the Lush Mask of Mag and it was the best mask i have ever used. Well this comes second. your skin feels really smooth after you use this, and all my clogged pores are gone! plus the price is really cheap (i live in singapore so i can get for less than $10)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm over 40 and read all the fantastic reviews for this product. They're all true. My mature skin literally GLOWS. This is an amazing facial scrub. I have combination skin as well as eczema and it doesn't negatively affect my sensitive skin.

My favourite scrub hands down. I have never found a face scrub which did not leave my skin feeling so stripped of moisture until I found this. I was walking by and the SA recommended this to me. She said this was the best seller and YES I TOTALY AGREE. First off, the smell is great. The granules melt/dissolve during the scrub and after rinsing off my face has never felt cleaner and smoother. You know how face scrubs tend to leave your skin feeling stripped/SUPER DRY? Well, this doesn't! They have another one in RICE for whitening purposes and I am going to try that soon. For now, I'm sticking to this and loving it.... !!
Skinfood products has been great so far, their cosmetics and skincare... If its readily available in your country I highly recommend it.

on 8/22/2014 3:47:00 AM

I decide to give this one tried and I loved it.It makes my skin clearer and feeling softer.But looks like its just working right after applied.The next morning my combo skin looks like oily and I didnt notice it clearer my pores frm blackhead.