October 23, 2014 | 947 users online

Scrubs - Skinfood - Black Sugar Mask

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by MymyD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! Leaves my skin very hydrated, smooth and soft. I always use it while conditioning my hair under the shower, for that reason the packaging is a con, would love to see it in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by meanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a nice exfoliant to help with the blackheads I've been noticing lately. I bought this b/c it's a best seller and also b/c I've been really impressed with all of the Skinfood skincare products I've tried so far. This scrub/mask did not disappoint. I applied a generous amount on my freshly washed face and rubbed it around a bit to exfoliate then left it on for about 15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water. Much more coarse and sticky than the Mint Julep scrub I'm used to. The result was soft, glowing skin. Plan on using this once a week or whenever my face needs a pick-me-up. Will repurchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Simonieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

A very good exfoliant for skin!!! At first I am quite worry if this will be too harsh for my sensitive skin. To my relief, it didn't feel stingy on my face, compared to some previous mask sheets that I used. I massage my face gently when applying it, it felt gentle sitting on my face for 30 minutes, it has a lovely sweet black sugar scent that I love. After that, I rinsed it away with lukewarm water. My face felt so soft and smooth when touching it!! It removes the sebum and dirt on my face very well , and it felt much easier to apply my skincare products after using this mask. Although it works well and didn't cause me breakouts, I only use it once a month or when I feel that my skin condition is ok. Because it is not good to exfoliate sensitive skin too often as it will scrub away the nature defense layer of the skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by hintay89

i feel comfortable after using it but a day later it makes me break out so bad.I try many times and the results r the same .I don't like Skinfood ,i use their loose power , Bb Cream , not flawless and smell so bad.I never buy Skinfood again .I find out Yves Rocher have sth better and still natural

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not bad for an exfoliant but I don't think this gives me any better results than a homemade sugar scrub with a little olive oil and lemon added.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by misscayanxoxo

I love this scrub !!! I got a sample a while back and I don't know why I didn't go back to purchase it! I love it so much. It makes my skin feel amazing after one wash. I also use it as a mask as well. Recommended !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Ancora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in sample sachets on eBay, and that made this mask dirt cheap. I've just put in a repeat order, since I was very pleased with its effect.

I have very sensitive skin, which reacts by stinging and breaking out when the product is too harsh. This mask caused no such reaction, and when I washed it off (taking care not to massage the grains into the skin), I was left with super soft skin, which looked clean and healthy.

This will be my go-to mask when I feel the need to cleanse my skin extra thoroughly, and the sachets are very practical, as well as cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by mayaglover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product, it kinda prevent acne. I also love the smell
will buy again if i have some spare money

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

This is a superb exfoliant, and feels very nice on the skin. I leave this on for 15 minutes and never get the tight, uncomfortable feeling I get with other masks. Another bonus is that this mask smells divine!

It is very easy to wash off this mask as it does not leave a residue. I am left with fresh, clean skin that looks healthy and is never, ever irritated. It also makes my skin super soft. I am a big fan and will definitely repurchase this gem for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by jesssree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You know there are times when your skin just feel rough and tired? I put a thin layer of this mask on for 15-20 minutes, then I rinsed it off. For most masks, I feel like I needed to wash my face again after taking off the mask, but for this... My skin feels both clean and smooth. It was amazing. It did wonders restoring moisture into my skin, scrubbing off the dead skin, and making it smooth. I love it.
I do not like the packaging. I think it's awkward.