September 2, 2014 | 1091 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - Iridescent Quint -Petal Shine 809

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by shaiomay1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful palette. The colors are shimmery, but not over the top. The colors are very pretty, and complement my skintone perfectly. I have medium light yellow based skin and love how these colors look. I used several colors in this palette for a wedding with black eyeliner, and it was perfect. Wish it were a bit cheaper, but oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by catlover9_9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just got this palette at Nordstrom a couple of weeks ago and it's already a favorite of mine.

As others have noted, it's incredibly blendable and versatile. The shades are just gorgeous--such beautiful, wearable pinks, mauves, and purples. I find them so subtle, it's easy to do a quick everyday look in a hurry, yet I can do a smokier look, too. Another thing I love about them: very little fallout!

Dior palettes are more expensive, but the shadows are so nice to work with and wear well, plus you get five shades, that I think if you break down individual cost per shadow, it's really not that expensive. So they're a good deal for the money.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by starrysim

Amazing Dior quality, and very versatile shades. Somehow these just look different, as the reviewer below me said. You can just tell it's high end. Blends well, lasts long, looks so pretty. Not too much sparkle, just soft shimmer and subtle colour. Definitely not for a dramatic eye, but perfect for a polished daytime look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by stilllovely

I have this 5 colour iridescent shadow in the mini GWP version. It is the same except for it's small size. id Dior ever has a sale *laughs hysterically* I will buy a full size one. I love it so much.

You can tell that this shadow is a high end brand. The colours blend so well and do not crease. The 5 colours work so well together and I love the iridescent shimmer.

When I have AU $100 to drop on an eyeshadow I will buy this again or another shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

The packaging quality of this is amazing looks great. When I use these I try not to dab into the lines because the design is just part of the look of the pallete. At first look these colors look the same and I thought I have duplicates. I was wrong these shadows are exceptionally beautiful and can't be compared to shadows such as Urban Decay or Lancome. It gives this glow that looks like your eyes have a sheer wet look. I don't know if it is because I used Benefit birthday suit underneath. It sure does give this wet effect in a good way. As for the name what a perfect name for these colors. When I looked in the mirror it surely looked like my lids were the color of flower petals. A very natural look that is so easy and effortless to pull of. Usually pinks and and these sort of colors look really cheap on me. Will be looking forward to try other palettes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by marie28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The shadows in this quint are soft, neutral and very versatile. It's easy to go from day to evening. I've also used other eyeshadow colors from different brands with this set and I have yet to come up with a combination I dislike.
The texture of the Dior shadows is exceptionally smooth and silky, which makes blending so easy. The staying power of the powder is phenomenal...I've gone to the gym wearing this and even after a hard workout, there are no creases on my lids. This is a wonderful product from Dior!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by NARSaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These eye shadows are absolutely gorgeous! These colous blend so well together and the colout lasts and doesn't budge all day. I use the paler pink on by brow bone the pale lilacy grey all over the lid and the other paler pink on the inner corner with the deep purple on the outer corners. I use my figers to apply and smudge the shaddows because I find it gives a deeper colour than using a brush. This is worth every single penny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It was not love in the first sight. In first 3 application I think colors looked way too frosty and sheer on lids. really unflattering to be brutally honest. But then I just decided to use this for light daytime look. I used MAC paintpot in Soft Ochre as a base and I apply the colors lightly without packing them on desperately trying to get some color. If you swipe the light shade on the lid and apply the dark blue stricly on the outer corner. And taupe or brown on the crease without packing on any of the colors, you get really beautiful and understated daytime look. This is not the quad youd want to use for night time. Because the colors are not flattering when packed on intensely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Looked fantastic on my hand in the shop but some shades (taupe) take some effort to show up on my lids. Taking one lippie off for that. The middle shadow looks boring and unflattering but it's actually a very pretty darker champagne color. Similar to UD's Sin. For the rest it is a very nice pearly neutral pallette, perfect for daytime/office look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by zahrak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

in the store this looks great swiping them on your hand.. amazing! although try doing a look with this product just did not work... ive had it thrown in my draw for the longest time and i neva bother using it... looks really cheap :(((