October 1, 2014 | 1779 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Balancing Day Care Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by anna214

Sigh. After using all the samples a lovely SA gave me (2 weeks' worth) I bit the bullet and forked out for the large size of this. It's wonderful. I initially preferred the Soothing lotion because it sank into the skin quicker but really, this just takes a few minutes. It smells heavenly and it's perfect for my skin - moisturising but not so much to make me oily. Expensive, but so worth it.

Aussies - if your health fund has a partnership with particular pharmacies to give you a discount on everything there, check if they stock Jurlique. Many do - mine gets me 20% off!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by shoefanatic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample and am not a fan.
I don't like the smell of it and it seems to be too thick for me and doesn't absorb. I don't think it has SPF either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by dollface29

One of the few moisturizers that doesn't break me out. Have been using this everyday for past 6 months. I was previously using perricone for 3 yrs before this.. Perricone and jurlique seem to be the best moisturizers for me. I've used many other more expensive ones but I think I'll be stickin to thIs one for a very long time. Face is very dewy and plump

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2011 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Missyminxy

I have very dry skin that is oily on the surface, particularly around my t-zone. This cream made my skin worse. It did not balance at all and actually left my face looking chapped. I gave it 2 lippies because the texture and scent are very beautiful. It didn't clog my pores and didn't make me break out. I kept giving it another chance bc I really wanted to love it but after using it I always had to reach for my back-up moisturiser, in summer and winter. I ended up giving it to my sister-in-law. I personally think Jurlique is over-priced for their quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by vkun1297

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love this day cream so far. The ingredients look amazing and so i feel good using it, and it is moisturizing yet not oily. I use this with my pressing motion and it works, i've been using this for over a week, and i noticed that i dont get so oily anymore! I use this along with the rosewater mist, herbal recovery gel and the daily exfoliating cream. Loving this range so far:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

I've been loving this cream this winter. I have sensitive, combo skin prone to flaking and this works great for me. It leaves my skin glow-y and plump but never greasy. I tend to love a rich feeling creams in the winter, and this works nicely. I feel like my skin is protected all day from harsh elements such as bitter cold, indoor heating etc. It remains smooth and moisturized until late evenings when I take off my makeup. Speaking of makeup, this works great under both liquid and powder foundations and I don't even have to wait for it to sink it before applying them. I also use it as a night cream occasionally and it performs very well. Now, as far as the scent goes, it is very heady so I can see how people allergic to fragrance would hate this. I actually like the natural rose chamomile scent. It find it relaxing. All in all, this is a great cream and I highly recommend it. The price is high, but given the high quality it's worth it to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ncw1625

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

If you squeeze the tube once you've used a fair ammount, it cracks, and cream starts spurting out whenever you squeeze the tube (like squirting out from cracks and holes in the tubes. ) Why do skincare companies use this metalic like substance to make tubes?????? The product itself sat on my skin all day, felt clammy. I would be running for my train in the morning, running late, thinking 'gosh I wish I could just wash this stuff off my skin. My skin can't breathe.' Pretty sure it added to pimples. Not a good moisturiser for oily skin. Does not work at one with the skin. Sits ontop, feels unnatural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I'm really impressed with this day cream. My skin has been dry and flaky lately and in desperate need of moisture. I applied a bit of this cream and my skin felt hydrated even though it absorbed quickly. I swear my skin looked brighter and smoother too! Scent is nice and not cloying at all. It's a bit pricey but I'll probably swap for it or buy it at a discount.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by stargal

I have combination skin with oily t-zone and dry cheeks. The salesgirl recommended this to me. This moisturiser is quite thick. I apply on my cheeks only and sometimes just dab a tiny bit on my t-zone. I like the fragrance. It is very heavenly. It has the smell of lavendar. The smell does not linger on the face. It quickly disappears upon application. I can feel that my skin is softer and more moisturised.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by cjofphilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love teh smell, the moisture it provides without greasiness. For Jurlique products, it is recommended that you tap the product onto your skin. Enhances my glow (eat raw food already for healthy skin).