January 30, 2015 | 1980 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Balancing Day Care Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had always stay away from cream texture as always found them thick and hard to apply. Also, I have combination skin so lotion is much more prefer. Anyhow, I was trying this during the Autumn time. The cream is thick but was easily absorb to the skin. Also, it's not a rich cream so it works great on my skin. My skin stay fresh all day long including my t-zone. Prefect moisturizer for Autumn/Winter. So far, Jurlique had never let me down.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by anna214

Sigh. After using all the samples a lovely SA gave me (2 weeks' worth) I bit the bullet and forked out for the large size of this. It's wonderful. I initially preferred the Soothing lotion because it sank into the skin quicker but really, this just takes a few minutes. It smells heavenly and it's perfect for my skin - moisturising but not so much to make me oily. Expensive, but so worth it.

Aussies - if your health fund has a partnership with particular pharmacies to give you a discount on everything there, check if they stock Jurlique. Many do - mine gets me 20% off!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by shoefanatic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample and am not a fan.
I don't like the smell of it and it seems to be too thick for me and doesn't absorb. I don't think it has SPF either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by dollface29

One of the few moisturizers that doesn't break me out. Have been using this everyday for past 6 months. I was previously using perricone for 3 yrs before this.. Perricone and jurlique seem to be the best moisturizers for me. I've used many other more expensive ones but I think I'll be stickin to thIs one for a very long time. Face is very dewy and plump

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2011 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Missyminxy

I have very dry skin that is oily on the surface, particularly around my t-zone. This cream made my skin worse. It did not balance at all and actually left my face looking chapped. I gave it 2 lippies because the texture and scent are very beautiful. It didn't clog my pores and didn't make me break out. I kept giving it another chance bc I really wanted to love it but after using it I always had to reach for my back-up moisturiser, in summer and winter. I ended up giving it to my sister-in-law. I personally think Jurlique is over-priced for their quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by vkun1297

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love this day cream so far. The ingredients look amazing and so i feel good using it, and it is moisturizing yet not oily. I use this with my pressing motion and it works, i've been using this for over a week, and i noticed that i dont get so oily anymore! I use this along with the rosewater mist, herbal recovery gel and the daily exfoliating cream. Loving this range so far:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

I've been loving this cream this winter. I have sensitive, combo skin prone to flaking and this works great for me. It leaves my skin glow-y and plump but never greasy. I tend to love a rich feeling creams in the winter, and this works nicely. I feel like my skin is protected all day from harsh elements such as bitter cold, indoor heating etc. It remains smooth and moisturized until late evenings when I take off my makeup. Speaking of makeup, this works great under both liquid and powder foundations and I don't even have to wait for it to sink it before applying them. I also use it as a night cream occasionally and it performs very well. Now, as far as the scent goes, it is very heady so I can see how people allergic to fragrance would hate this. I actually like the natural rose chamomile scent. It find it relaxing. All in all, this is a great cream and I highly recommend it. The price is high, but given the high quality it's worth it to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ncw1625

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

If you squeeze the tube once you've used a fair ammount, it cracks, and cream starts spurting out whenever you squeeze the tube (like squirting out from cracks and holes in the tubes. ) Why do skincare companies use this metalic like substance to make tubes?????? The product itself sat on my skin all day, felt clammy. I would be running for my train in the morning, running late, thinking 'gosh I wish I could just wash this stuff off my skin. My skin can't breathe.' Pretty sure it added to pimples. Not a good moisturiser for oily skin. Does not work at one with the skin. Sits ontop, feels unnatural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I'm really impressed with this day cream. My skin has been dry and flaky lately and in desperate need of moisture. I applied a bit of this cream and my skin felt hydrated even though it absorbed quickly. I swear my skin looked brighter and smoother too! Scent is nice and not cloying at all. It's a bit pricey but I'll probably swap for it or buy it at a discount.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by stargal

I have combination skin with oily t-zone and dry cheeks. The salesgirl recommended this to me. This moisturiser is quite thick. I apply on my cheeks only and sometimes just dab a tiny bit on my t-zone. I like the fragrance. It is very heavenly. It has the smell of lavendar. The smell does not linger on the face. It quickly disappears upon application. I can feel that my skin is softer and more moisturised.