August 23, 2014 | 1885 users online

Blush - Canmake - Powder Cheeks

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by millymill

A rather pigmented blush, just one swipe and colour can already be seen. I bought PW24 which is like an orangey peachy colour and I really love this colour:) it's absolutely gorgeous. It has shimmer in it and really looks very shimmery in the compact itself but looks pretty alright when it is spread on the face itself. But bear in mind to really blend properly to avoid all the shimmer concentrating on the place where your brush first touches your cheeks because it can get quite obvious up close.

The cons of this product is that the powder comes off really easily so there is always product at the side of the casing, and the packaging looks really flimsy. Maybe that's why it feels so pigmented because the powder comes off so easily?I have only used it twice and the hinge feels loose already:(

The brush itself feels really nice and soft but is much too small to be a credible blush brush. Also it picks up less product than my very cheap no-brand blush brush. But the texture of the brush feels really nice and I'm sure I can find other uses for it.

Overall I do recommend it since it is not too expensive and they do have a nice range of colours. NOT for those who do not like shimmer though but I believe they do have matte colours as well. Staying power is average, as long as you dont scratch your cheeks or rub it or anything it will pretty much stay (with the aid of loose powder). I cant wait to try other colours though I do wish the packaging didnt feel so fragile:)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by dance00000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am going to review the blush color in PW22.
PW22 is a MATTE, (no shimmer) pink color, with a slight peachy undertone(not a baby pink).

Package: Looks very cheap, but compact and is handy
Price: Very cheap, cheap drugstore price.
Quality: This is a very pigmented blush, for a drugstore. I was very impressed because it gives an extremely nice, natural flush of color on my cheeks. I used to be quite pale, but i recently became very tan. Although I am tan, it still works just fine and looks great. However, the only down side is that it is not long lasting, at all. I mainly just take it around in my purse and use it for touch ups and I wear a different blush (more long-lasting) before I go out. Overall, it's great for the price, but won't recommend for putting it on in the morning, hoping it will last all day.

Not sure whether I will re-purchase or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by hazefree2002

These comes in clear little compacts. While the packaging looks cheap and the little brush is pretty muchh useless, I do like that they are compact and fits nicely into makeup pouches. Their small sizes also means they save storage space.
There is a wide color selection and i'm sure everyone can find a color they like. the colors are easy to work with and are well-pigmented. The colors do not oxidised on my oily skin. However, they are not really long lasting, which is about the only drawback.
They are very affordable in Asia. In Singapore, it is frequently on 20% discount in the local drugstores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Shamisen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought these in PW05 and PW19 on my recent trip to Japan. They only cost about 550Y, which is about $6-7 Au.
PW05 is a light shimmery peach and PW19 is a darker shimmery terracotta peach shade.
They are matte overall with shimmery particles rather than giving an allover frosted sheen. The level of shimmer is very nice, not too full-on.
PW05 gives a similar colour once applied as Bourjois Lune D'or, but less glittery, and I like this one better because the Bourjois breaks me out. The colour is great for daywear, or workwear, when you just want a little lift. I am NW15-20 for reference. I don't think it would be very obvious on darker skintones.
PW19 gives a very healthy flushed type of look - I've just been caught out thinking about my crush type of thing - I don't wear it to work. My husband says I look CUTE whenever I wear it. :)

The brushes are surprisingly good as well, I haven't bothered using my regular blush brush with these, I just swirl the mini ones they come with.

I would definitely buy these again. I wish I had bought more shades. They have 10 or 12 shades, and they were all pretty looking. Sigh.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2008 3:33:00 AM More reviews by sayakka

the color isnt as intense as NARS blush, but i totally agree with the review below..it's very cheap in asia. this maybe cost about $8 and i never can use them up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Dimdimfr

COLOR: I bought this in color PW18 which is a very pretty peachy rose pink with a little shimmer. The color is very pigmented. I like it really really a lot!! Especially on light bronzed skin. It gives also a dolly look on pale skin.

***The model of this brand LENA FUJIII uses this also in her private time. It is one of her favorite blushes.***

PRICE: I gave a 3 for the price cause I purchased it in ebay, the seller there pushed up the price more than 100%!! If you buy it in Japan, you cant believe it. The brand itself is the cheapst cheap in country.

PACKAGING: it's cheap packaged but cute and simple :) cant complain about it.

BUY AGAIN? absolutly yes!!! I will buy more colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2008 1:58:00 AM More reviews by prettyheels83

their powder cheeks is not so pigmented compared to
cheek graduation and cheek and highlight.
but they do have some very pretty colours.
my fav is PW20 which is such a cute,sweet pinkish colour.
this does not accentuates my skin dryness and the finish is subtle shimmery which i like.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2008 6:37:00 PM More reviews by emptyblue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

bought PW05 for my first piece of blush and found it very nice for beginners. peachy orange with just the right amount of shimmer, suitable for everyday use and gives me a sweet look. color shows pretty well and lasts throughout the day for me too, but as i heard it doznt stays as well for some people. cute packaging and easy to carry, only the brush is abit small and makes it alil harder to apply for a natural look. but overall definitely worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2008 6:41:00 AM More reviews by SnowJaz

I bought Canmake powder cheeks PW05 and PW18 and have been using it for past 2 years thanks to Taiwanese Blogs that recommend them. The colour is very subtle for PW05, but PW18 is quite pigmented but it showed up well on my MC25/ OC-C skin. The powder are very finely milled.

For a drugstore brand, I feel that it could be cheaper here in S'pore. The packaging is just a transparent plastic case, but I find them very handy because they are very slim. They also came with a brush inside.

PW05 is a light peachy pink and is very good for everyday wear.
PW18 is a warm rose pink with simmers.

I alternate them with my MAC blushes. They are my staples.