Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Energizing

4.2

on 11/22/2011 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE these Dove ultimate Go Fresh deodorant sticks! My favorite is the Cool Essentials with cucumber & green tea. (It's the green lid) They also make a matching body wash to go with this deodorant, which I put a picture up with it. This body wash comes in a HUGE bottle and lasts forever. A lot of times, u won't even have to use any kind of perfume or lotion after u use this stuff! If u haven't tried these products, def. recommend to u!!!

on 8/4/2011 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used to love this deodorant, I used it for two or three years, but now I can't stand the smell anymore. I don't know why, maybe they changed it or maybe my nose is just going crazy but as much as I used to love the smell I now find it unbearable. I had to take another shower one hour after applying it because it smelled so harsh and artificial. As far as its performance goes I don't have any complaints, but I'm not very picky when it comes to roll-on deodorants. I might try the other scents from this line though.

on 6/19/2011 7:50:00 AM

I will end up using this deodorant on cooler days. On hot /humid days, it does keep me dry but the smell turns on me and is realy not pleasant. I can understand why so many like it but it dosen't agree with my body chemistry.

on 2/27/2011 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This smells so refreshing! It lasts a really long time and the smell doesn't fade. When I lay in my bed at night, I sometimes rest my arms behind my head and I can automatically smell this deodorant that I put on in the morning. I have tried this and the cucumber one, and both have not disappointed me. I look forward to try out the other scents from the Go Fresh line!

on 11/13/2010 10:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

In one word, I would summarize this deodorant as good. Not great, just good. Among its strong points is all day durability, a pleasant scent, ease of use(it really 'glides on'), and the moisture it provides. Its cons include messy application(when it reacts with moisture in the air, the results are 'gooey'). Also, it is FAR from transparent, it provides a heavy, noticeable white residue. Not my cup o' tea!

on 10/1/2010 7:48:00 PM

Best deodorant ever. Doesn't smell too strong-kind of like laundry, but only when you stick your nose in your armpit, so it doesn't clash with any perfumes you might be wearing. Works all day. The container is pretty and mature-not covered in sparkles and goofy designs like some deodorants. I have the travel-size one in cucumber, too, and it also smells great and works as well. Will definitely re-buy.

on 8/1/2010 6:44:00 PM

Would I buy it again? Yes - over and over again - I LOVE this deodorant. The smell is amazing!! I would not be very good at determining the protection factor, as I really do not sweat and have seldom had any underarm odor (just a lucky one, I guess). However, one of my daughter's uses this and loves it as much as I do and says that the protection is perfect.

on 6/28/2010 4:40:00 PM

I love this product! I used to use degree in the past and i didnt like the fact that it didnt last me all day soo i wanted to try something else. I tried the dove go fresh deordorant and i loved it and i was amazed how it lasted me all day i dnt kno if i would go back to any of deordorants :D Dove is awsome!

I love the cucumber and green tea scent. This deodorant never irritates my skin and has a creamy, moisturizing texture. It works wonderfully (but then again I don't sweat profusely...).

on 1/29/2010 4:18:00 PM

Love the dove line of deodarants. Works really well for normal sweating. May need something extra on hot days. Love the smell. Lasts all day.