Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 6/21/2015 11:02:00 AM

Love this.

I love the scent, I love the product. Makes my hair look sleek and healthy. MY hair is very frizzy if I don't use it (have tried others. Apart from one I can't find anywhere none of them worked as well.)

on 6/12/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have this oil in the LIGHT version for fine hair and smells like a dream... I find that it weights my hair down even if i apply a tiny amount as recommended so i like to use this as a daily treatment before i go to bed or before a shower.
i love that it comes in a dark amber colored jar that protects the oil from sunlight and it comes with a nozzle that makes it mess free and hygenic to dispense. a little goes a looooong way

on 6/12/2015 12:31:00 AM

Love this, treats my hair really well and my extensions.
Helps to keep that shine on them and smells sooo beautiful. Love wearing it and love purchasing it. Lasts a super long time too in terms off the bottle and product also when you have it in your hair..

on 6/11/2015 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

With this you really gotta know how to put it on. When its wet or damp read instructions. Unlike me i placed it in when it was dry and was so bad haha. Although when i had done it correctly it looked amazing. Smells great too. Love it

Amazing product!! Always my go to and can't be without. This is definitely my number one secret weapon for my hair this and of course dry shampoo. A little goes along way so the bottle lasts a long time! Will keep rebuying and recommending it to everyone!!

on 6/2/2015 6:11:00 AM

HOLYGRAIL hair oil! It smells like heaven and it gives my hair the most healthy and shiny look. If you have dry hair or split ends problems, then this oil will come to your rescue :)

on 5/25/2015 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm on my second full size bottle now. I love this stuff. When I first used it I saw results instantly. It leaves hair smooth.

on 5/18/2015 9:46:00 AM

Expensive... but gorgeous. Amazing smell. Beautiful hydrated hair after use.
TIP: if you're blonde or light brunette, use the "light" formulation so it doesn't look too heavy on your hair.

on 5/4/2015 4:22:00 PM

Love it. Just a bit pricey

I waited to review after 5-6 months and I can definitely say this is better than biosolk,chi,loreal extraordinary oil, and others I have tried. it's amazing for dry ends and honestly hydrates hair. The only one that I can think of that is better is the kreatese, which is more expensive and hard to find. morrocan oil is still pretty damn expensive too my boyfriend was freaking out about the price I think it's a little too expensive

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products