October 22, 2014 | 1644 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by slfalk

I use this product nearly daily after a shower - apply to wet hair, comb, blow-dry - and FINISHED, PERFECT hair. Every single time!

My hair is fine but very, very thick - and super long - and it gets oily fast. This never makes it oily - just blinding shine and perfect style. I even think it helps to hold curl - which is nearly impossible with my hair.

I have the small travel-sized bottle and that usually lasts about 9 months. For my long hair - this is a great value and the product does what it says.

Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Pjewell

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If I was stranded on a desert island, this is one product I would have to have with me. Can not live without it. I'm 62 years old and my hair is as healthy and shiny as a 20 year old's. I use it faithfully after every shampoo and don't apply it near the roots. It controls static, and adds incredible shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by annabrem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is good stuff. Way better than the "One and only" brand, which makes my hair a bit stringy. I have also used Josie Maran's Argan Oil for Hair, which I like a lot, but Morrocanoil is the best. It's expensive, which isn't great, but a little goes a LONG way so I think i'll own that giant $50 bottle for a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by mali1712

I am so disappointed in this produt ! After reading all the good comments on this product I went out and bought myself a bottle. I was expectng soft and healty hair, but that never happened !The only thing I liiked about this product was that it didnt leave my hair greasy, bu expect for that it was just like every other hair oil treatment that I have bought, except this one was much more pricey! After this product I bought the oil from the organix line and it is amazing !! It made my hair crazy soft and was alot cheaper !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by JJ75

Wonderful product! I have been using this product for years! I use the Moroccan brand Shampoo, conditioner (which I leave in) oil, then the curl cream. If the use too much close to my scalp it can look a little oily, but that's my fault not the product. I love the smell any extra on my hands the but on my arms. I have tried other products Reddkin for instance but it did not give me the same results. I have curly hair and just let my hair air dry without even toweling extra water out. I love the results from all of the Moroccan products. I highly recommend these products! Pricey but well worth the cost!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in love. I asked for MO for Christmas because I would never treat myself to anything such as luxurious. I am SO glad I asked for this. I have fine hair, but lots of it, and it easily can be weighed down. I use one pump on damp hair, every other day (that's how often I shampoo), from my ears down and blow dry. I have no static after it, there is no buildup, hair is less tangled (I have bsl hair) and its healthy. No really, it is. I used a clarifying shampoo not too long ago and air dried my hair, with no morrocan oil and I had hardly any splits, and this is going almost 4 months with no hair cut and blow drying 2-3 times a week.

When I finally run out of this, I will be buying again. And yes, I will be willing to fork over the $ myself this time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THISSS! I got hooked on this after trying the smaller bottle (0.8oz) for $15. I have extremely damaged hair from dying it blonde for a long time and this stuff is like reversing all the damage and restoring my hair back to normal! It took me about 2 months to get through half of the little bottle so I calculated that it would take me about 1.2years to get through an entire large bottle (3.4oz) so I figured that its doable. Its still super expensive because it costs about $45 where I get it and if it were more about $25-$30 I wouldn't feel like sh** when I have to go buy it haha. I think though, out of ALL of the haircare items I actually own that this is the only thing I really NEED and once I finish all the other *stuff* I have I pretty much just need a bottle of this, shampoo/conditioner and my chi silk infusion and Im good for life, seriously!!!

Pros
-restores hair health
-smooths
-shines
-detangles
-smells great
-comes in travel size
-large size includes a pump

cons
-expensive $$$$$$

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by elijes

This oil is the best product I have ever used in my hair! It smells and feels great and makes my hair shiny and manageable (it is the only thing I have found that allows me to comb through what is usually a tangled mess post shower). Other oils (I have tried coconut and jojoba) leave my hair feeling pretty greasy but this oil doesn't at all.

The packaging could be better, it leaks very easily (so make sure to store it upright and forget about taking it traveling). But it is still an HG product that i couldn't recommend more!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by mdriggers09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just like everyone else says this oil is perfect :) Smells great, leaves hair incredibly soft and shiny, smoothes fly-aways. Only one small complaint - the bottle sometimes leaks so I make sure to store upright

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Holy Shit. This product is amazing. I have always heard such rave reviews about it on websites and Youtube, but I never really thought about buying it because of the price and because I never really believe the hype about a lot of things. Well, I went into some hair store the other day and the lady gave me a pretty big free sample of this.
AND... I'm shocked, really. I've never seen my hair more shiny, luminous, bouncy, and all-around gorgeous. I don't know what's in this, but it works wonders.
If you are still unsure about buying this, just ask for a free sample at some hair place. They are sure to have it because this oil is so popular and a lot of the time the ladies know that if they give someone a free sample, they will end up buying something in the store.

AMAZING