Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 12/4/2014 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Swear by this stuff. Even for blondes

on 11/24/2014 8:21:00 AM

The only oil that makes my dry damaged chemically treated hair look heavenly. I threw everything else I`ve been using out and I`m only using this oil, `cause I feel I`ve tried so many products and it`s the only thing that works.

on 10/17/2014 5:22:00 PM

This oil is lovely for damaged, dry ends like mine. The oil soaks right up and has that typical morrocan oil smell.

*I also have their heat protectant (be careful, a little goes a long way) and their hair spray (smells bad in my opinion).

But the hair oil itself is really great if your ends are split and get dull and dry.

on 10/16/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Like the product although it leaves the hair a bit limp. No greasy feeling, leaves hair dreamy soft and shiny. A bit pricey but a bottle lasts a long time. I use this instead of conditioner. Works super and takes much less time in the shower. Who couldn't use the extra minutes?

on 9/28/2014 11:59:00 PM

I absolutely love this oil! it is a life saver! it transforms a bad hair day into a good hair day. I massage this onto my wet hair and also any time im going to go out somewhere. it transforms your hair immediately. I highly recommend

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I think this is worth the price. I say that because I buy it whenever I run out. I have tried pure argan oil which is a bit cheaper but it does not make my hair look anywhere near as good as this product. I know this has cones in it but I can not deny the fact that my hair looks better when I use this product than with ANYTHING else and I have tried it all.

on 9/23/2014 10:21:00 PM

This is bloody good stuff. I have been struggling with dry, damaged hair for years - because my hair is both fine AND lightened. I have purchased countless hair products and treatments from high-end brands that claim to repair the condition of my hair....but none make my hair feel anywhere near as soft or healthy as Moroccan Oil.

As many other reviewers have mentioned, the effects are noticeable from the first use. I apply a very small amount through my mid-lengths to ends and voilą: soft, shiny, healthy looking locks right through until the next shampoo.

The formula does add a teensy (not overly noticeable) bit of weight to my fine hair, which I don't mind because I only use a small amount of product. On that note, the dispenser pump tends to pump too much for a single use on my hair so I have taken one point off for packaging.

I just bought the large 125ml bottle which will last for ages....however when it runs out I definitely plan to repurchase.

on 6/28/2014 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I don't know what they put in this stuff and I honestly don't care, but it is awesome! Like magic, it completely changes my hair texture and appearance.

At first I was skeptical about the hype over this and turned off by the astronomical price. But my sister got the small oil treatment and I got to try it. Next thing I know, I was leaving the salon with a full size bottle of Moroccanoil.

I don't know what else to say other than that this stuff is amazing. My hair was in terrible condition when I started using the oil treatment, but somehow it always managed to make it look smooth and shiny. I used the oil combined with Redken Extreme Anti-Snap for over a year and this combo sure helped in my hair's recovery.

I really don't have any complaints about Moroccanoil other than the tanning oil scent, but that's just me. A lot of people like it. And even though my hair was damaged, it is fine, oily and I didn't think it weighed it down either.

Finally, I think Moroccanoil is amazing and I definitely recommend it if it's in your budget. Personally, I won't be repurchasing it anytime soon, since there are so many cheap (and good) argan oil products out there now... I haven't found anything as good to my hair as Moroccan, but the price difference is just too absurd.

on 6/19/2014 8:40:00 PM

i have fine blonde hair, this stuff beats kenzi, argan, keratin, etc.. I went to school for cosmetology and believe me, this line will fix even the finest over processed hair better than a keratin treatment w/o breaking it, buy their paddle brush even if you've never used one and all that hair you've colored that's been falling out or you've been losing from stress, give it a week, it won't be in this brush at all, volume shampoo and conditioner light mask once a week oil each time you wash, use a wet hair comb, then dry and style with their paddle brush. You can move over to sham pure or pureology purple or something more volumizing later even lanza and kenzi oil. I'd rather see you morrocan and shampure forever and fyi i went to paul mitchell and teach dance so i'm not selling.
You're not imagining it you're losing less hair and seeing regrowth, it's not just less stress in your life in fact your life probably hasn't changed at all but this stuff will change your hair forever. give it a little while to get the oil amount right etc..

on 6/14/2014 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

UPDATE* great great great. Just after a week of using the product my hair was softer!! Went to my salon for my 8 weekly relaxer and the first thing she said was "your hair feels really soft what have you been using" :D this is funny bcos the last time I visited her I spoke to her about wanting to buy this and she said "no don't, it's not great" and she showed me some silly Mythic oil to buy instead. Glad I went with my instincts, I know my hair better than any professional :)

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products