December 20, 2014 | 1723 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by pebbles88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UPDATE* great great great. Just after a week of using the product my hair was softer!! Went to my salon for my 8 weekly relaxer and the first thing she said was "your hair feels really soft what have you been using" :D this is funny bcos the last time I visited her I spoke to her about wanting to buy this and she said "no don't, it's not great" and she showed me some silly Mythic oil to buy instead. Glad I went with my instincts, I know my hair better than any professional :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by miyeko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I used to use Chi's Silk Infusion before I tried Moroccanoil Treatment, but MO's is better and I won't go back. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. This oil softens my hair and adds shine. I wish it didn't come in a glass bottle because I'm always scared I'll break it, but the pump works well and dispenses a good amount. MO products are expensive so I wait until they are on sale. I also use their Moisture Repair shampoo and conditioner. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by babsvs

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product ever since I bleached my hair to go from red to light blonde. I apply some about 2-3 times a week so that I don't have that overly dyed look. It's a good product, does the job and smells great.

Recently I got a nasty scalp irritation and couldn't get rid of it. My stylist suggested applying this to my scalp daily. I have to have a professional picture taken and couldn't put off getting my roots done any longer. My scalp was much better but still a little itchy.

With trepidation, we colored my hair. I couldn't belive how beautifully shiny it was. I hadn't noticed because I was applying the oil to my wet hair. This is probably a cliche, but my hair has never looked better. From now on I am rubbing this oil onto my scalp and then trhough my hair every day. Another reason to be glad my hair is so short!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by slfalk

I use this product nearly daily after a shower - apply to wet hair, comb, blow-dry - and FINISHED, PERFECT hair. Every single time!

My hair is fine but very, very thick - and super long - and it gets oily fast. This never makes it oily - just blinding shine and perfect style. I even think it helps to hold curl - which is nearly impossible with my hair.

I have the small travel-sized bottle and that usually lasts about 9 months. For my long hair - this is a great value and the product does what it says.

Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Pjewell

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If I was stranded on a desert island, this is one product I would have to have with me. Can not live without it. I'm 62 years old and my hair is as healthy and shiny as a 20 year old's. I use it faithfully after every shampoo and don't apply it near the roots. It controls static, and adds incredible shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by annabrem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is good stuff. Way better than the "One and only" brand, which makes my hair a bit stringy. I have also used Josie Maran's Argan Oil for Hair, which I like a lot, but Morrocanoil is the best. It's expensive, which isn't great, but a little goes a LONG way so I think i'll own that giant $50 bottle for a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by mali1712

I am so disappointed in this produt ! After reading all the good comments on this product I went out and bought myself a bottle. I was expectng soft and healty hair, but that never happened !The only thing I liiked about this product was that it didnt leave my hair greasy, bu expect for that it was just like every other hair oil treatment that I have bought, except this one was much more pricey! After this product I bought the oil from the organix line and it is amazing !! It made my hair crazy soft and was alot cheaper !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by JJ75

Wonderful product! I have been using this product for years! I use the Moroccan brand Shampoo, conditioner (which I leave in) oil, then the curl cream. If the use too much close to my scalp it can look a little oily, but that's my fault not the product. I love the smell any extra on my hands the but on my arms. I have tried other products Reddkin for instance but it did not give me the same results. I have curly hair and just let my hair air dry without even toweling extra water out. I love the results from all of the Moroccan products. I highly recommend these products! Pricey but well worth the cost!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in love. I asked for MO for Christmas because I would never treat myself to anything such as luxurious. I am SO glad I asked for this. I have fine hair, but lots of it, and it easily can be weighed down. I use one pump on damp hair, every other day (that's how often I shampoo), from my ears down and blow dry. I have no static after it, there is no buildup, hair is less tangled (I have bsl hair) and its healthy. No really, it is. I used a clarifying shampoo not too long ago and air dried my hair, with no morrocan oil and I had hardly any splits, and this is going almost 4 months with no hair cut and blow drying 2-3 times a week.

When I finally run out of this, I will be buying again. And yes, I will be willing to fork over the $ myself this time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THISSS! I got hooked on this after trying the smaller bottle (0.8oz) for $15. I have extremely damaged hair from dying it blonde for a long time and this stuff is like reversing all the damage and restoring my hair back to normal! It took me about 2 months to get through half of the little bottle so I calculated that it would take me about 1.2years to get through an entire large bottle (3.4oz) so I figured that its doable. Its still super expensive because it costs about $45 where I get it and if it were more about $25-$30 I wouldn't feel like sh** when I have to go buy it haha. I think though, out of ALL of the haircare items I actually own that this is the only thing I really NEED and once I finish all the other *stuff* I have I pretty much just need a bottle of this, shampoo/conditioner and my chi silk infusion and Im good for life, seriously!!!

Pros
-restores hair health
-smooths
-shines
-detangles
-smells great
-comes in travel size
-large size includes a pump

cons
-expensive $$$$$$