August 1, 2014 | 931 users online

Powder - Revlon - ColorStay Pressed powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am an NC42, and I chose medium-deep which was the darkest color on the display. So far I'm impressed. The color match is just about perfect, and it provides the matte finish I require. Doesn't have a scent, and it's reasonably priced. I got this at CVS for $2 after the Revlon coupon and the ECB reward.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by beautyybabee

The first time I tried this powder, it broke me out just a little bit but when I decided to try it again, I broke out even more that time. I wanted this to be a good product that I would enjoy, but I was sadly overestimating the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Duration- I have been using this product off an on for 6 months about.

Price- About $9 at Target. A little steep.

Packaging- It looks nice a sleek. I just hate how it has a separate compartment for the puff. It wastes space because I always throw away the puff due to sanitary reasons.

Use- Applied over concealer or just bare skin.

Finish- I love how this powder has a satin texture, not powdery when applied correctly. I can't stand powders with sparkle. So thankfully this is sparkle free.

Coverage- This product actually blurs my redness.

Oil Control- Definitely keeps my teenage skin shine free and under control.

Staying Power- Good! Lasts me throughout the day if I remember not to put my hands on my face.

Conclusion- This is my favorite powder. It has such a high end consistency. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by mixedmatch

it probably can last you for 2-months if you use it on a daily basis.
i have oily skin and this powder fails to keep mine oil-free for 2 hours.
(ive yet to find a powder that helps my face from being oily for long hours)
i think it also went through a package facelift because packaging is different from the picture here.

what i like though is that it helps even out the colour of my skin.
i use this on top of revlon's bb cream. gives you medium coverage if you use both.
colour stays for at least 6-7 hours. (when it's oily, i use a tissue to dab my face.)

would recommend this to anyone who wants an affordable pressed powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by turfxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this on top of my CoverGirl Stay Fab foundation & it does the job of helping me stay matte, keeping my coverage, and works great as a setting powder. Doesn't cake! Would recommend if you have oily skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Bhale4559

I had high hopes for this but it broke me out BADLY. Haven't had this many pimples in a long time..will never buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by bobbysoxxer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't normally wear powder, but I made the mistake of buying a dewy foundation that made me really shiny around my nose, chin and forehead, so I wanted to mattify it. This worked really well with that foundation, although it doesn't have good staying-power. I now have a semi-matte foundation and if I try to hide my shine with this powder I end up looking horribly cakey, it just clings to my dead skin, so I no longer use it. Not for dry or combination skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I only have this powder because I have the Colorstay foundation...it's a whatever powder. It doesn't add on to the oil, but it doesn't get rid of it either. I really hate the way it's manufactured though, the powder section is sandwiched in between the "sponge" and cap, so it's really thin and fragile

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This goes great with the foundation, and has enough coverage to go by itself on light makeup days. Okay color selection, but great long lasting formula! Nice packaging too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by heinebaby

i bought this powder foundation cause i am on a cheap bit due to money. and i must say that this product does its job. i bought in medium because i am on the fair side since ive been out of the sun but this product still matches my skin very well. doesnt break me out nor does clog my pores. it does what it says it does and then some! i think i am becoming a Revlon kinda girl hehe. this with the color stay liq foundation for combo/oily skin is a match made in heaven for me! will be more than happy to purchase again!