Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Body Double Mist in Candy, Baby

3.6

on 5/14/2011 9:41:00 AM

This is a sweet cotton candy scent with a hint of vanilla. The mist has that sharp alcohol note when first sprayed, but that fades & then I can smell the sweet scent on my skin. The scent is not long lasting & I probably would not wear it out, but I like to use something sweet smelling & comforting before bed, so spritzing some of this on my wrists does the trick. It was $12 regular price but they usually have a 3 for $24 sale. Try it if you like sweet/ foody scents.

on 4/9/2011 1:14:00 PM

I got a set of Candy Baby line from my hubby as a gift. 'First impression is the packagings are so cute and girlish. The body mist didn't impress me at first coz it's kind of oily and the smell is faint. I like the moisture it gives on my skin but since I live in a hot country, I didn't reach for it a lot. I had it kept in a drawer for months (or more than a year), only lately did I try it again and sprayed a lot on me after my bedtime shower. I got impressed the second time around and quite liked the sweet scent yet subtle to the nose. The body drink lotion is the best for me. It's very moisturising, probably the most moisturising and smoothing lotion I've tried among VS creams/lotions. This Beauty Rush line is straight up, uncomplicated scents for all. I feel like collecting the new scents coz they have nice bi-color contents that look cool.

on 4/3/2011 3:31:00 AM

I LOVE the smell of this mist! It's so yummy and I feel like I've been in a cotton candy factory. It's a mist, not a perfume or EDT so don't expect it to stay on for longer than like 30 min, but I don't mind reapplying it.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Alright so this product is iffy for me. I just bought it about a week ago, and I love smelling good! I've been threw 2 Victoria Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist, so I thought this would be the same. Some people say it's sort of annoying to have to shake up the double mist, but I don't mind. But somethimes when I spray it, it smells nice and sweet and i LOVE the smell! But other times, I don't even smell anything? Is that weird or just me, but other then that I love the scent so I plan on using it still. (:

on 11/1/2010 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I love the smell of this, but like the others said it does not last long at all, I usually find myself layering the body butter, the spray along with Aquolina Pink Sugar.

on 9/27/2010 10:27:00 PM

Buy the double-mist in 'Cupquake' instead; it smells sugary sweet. I could barely smell Candy Baby. I like light scents, but not so light that I can't even smell it! Try Cupquake.

on 9/12/2010 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So disappointed in this...NO staying power at all. None of the beauty rush sprays have any staying power. Literally, it is gone minutes after it is sprayed on. It smells very nice, but other than that, do not recommend.

on 7/17/2010 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love the smell of this... for the 10 seconds it lasts. I have tried layering it with the body wash and lotion and even bought a roll on to try to extend it... but nothing has worked. :( I can't even get to work before it's gone and that's about a 5 minute drive. I don't really recommend this one - it smells great, but gone in a flash!

on 7/17/2010 2:28:00 AM

"Candy Baby" by Beauty Rush doesn't produce any scent when put on...just a slight note of sugary aroma but nothing more. Doesn't smell like cotton candy to me, only sugar? Not worth buying it..also leaves marks on clothes. If you're looking for something flirty, feminine and fun, try out other body mist instead of this one..something that's actually scented.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of the biggest rip-offs that I've ever come across in a while! This scent produces NO smell whatsoever!! And for the money that they charge? OH HELL NO!!

Popular Fragrances