Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils (All)

3.6

on 10/5/2013 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Have this in 5 colors. They do not stay on very long and are not very smooth upon application. I am lucky if it stays on for 3 hours. Note: I have very oily skin but I do use an eye primer prior to applying the eyeliner. Am very disappointed!

on 9/26/2013 10:08:00 PM

I have this in black. I have oily lids and this does stay put quite well in humid weather, but only if I have to set it with powder eyeshadow. I have no complaints about the color pigmentation or staying power BUT what I find is that mine is "stiff" and it tugs at my eyelids when I use it. It's not a joy to use at all and in fact, I can't wait to use it up and finally be rid of it. I much prefer Urban Decay 24/7 liners and want to collect more shades of those. Wouldn't ever repurchase this.

on 2/17/2013 2:23:00 PM

This reminded me a lot of the Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner. It smudges when it applies and does not last very long before wearing off and looking even more smudged than when first applied. Definitely not a good choice for someone with oily lids. The pencil does not sharpen well, which defeats the purpose of having a pencil eyeliner, IMO. I would not repurchase.

on 1/16/2013 2:39:00 AM

i have oily eyelids but the eyeliner quite stay put for about 7-8 hours. might be a bit smudging for your waterline. the only problem is i need to take 4-5 lines to have the desired black color so its kinda spendthrift

on 1/12/2013 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I didn't love this. It doesn't stick on my waterline which I thought it would. A very pricey purchase for such a disappointment.

on 1/6/2013 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Very impressed by this eyeliner!have had massive problems with eyeliner running down into under eyes and looking like a raccoon!this does not budge all day!very happy that I can finally line my bottom lash line without smudging within minutes!highly recommended!

on 11/8/2012 5:08:00 PM

I own this in the black and brown shades. It does a pretty good job of staying on all day, and like all MUFE products, has lots of pigment. I keep going back and forth between this and the Urban Decay 24/7. Tough call on that one.

on 9/7/2012 10:29:00 AM

great pencil eyeliner esp to fill gaps between the lashes. helps to create fuller lash illusion, more natural looking defined eyes. perfect for outdoor activities. easy to remove with facial cream cleanser or make up remover. last less than a semester, but well it depends how often you wear it.

overall, GREAT product

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Read so much good reviews about this product, tried it. This product does not last forever, though now i sincerely feel no product stays on waterline forever, but it does descent job than any others i have tried so far. Would like to try Urban dacay once as I was to able to find that where i stay. Stays for a while does not smudge,nice color, easy to apply and do not irritate eyes. Will buy this again till i do not find any better product, little pricey, but anything for eyes.

on 7/23/2012 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have Asian monolid eyes, therefore I like to apply my top lid with a thick line so that it actually shows - I also like dark and pigmented eyeliner that has great staying power. Waterproof is a must for me as I have watery lower lash line which makes it pretty easy for eyeliner to smudge (hello Panda Eyes!).

Purchased this in 1L, greyish/black that's charcoal color. Pigmentation was weak and didn't show up in a brilliant charcoal color that I was hoping for - Maybelline's charcoal liner for $10 does a better job than this.

When applying it, it's definitely creamy so it doesn't pull against your skin - about the only plus to this product.
Staying power? Hm, about 15 minutes. And then it starts to smudge while fading and ALSO smudging on the bottom lash line AND top lash line. Even drugstore products are better than this - save your money and go for Revlon Colorstay. This is NOT waterproof.

Definitely returning this and getting some other brand of eyeliner - I'm really disappointed as I'm not willing to fork over $18 for an eyeliner that doesn't deliver as it says it will.