September 21, 2014 | 1703 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by brnidgrlx3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This reminded me a lot of the Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner. It smudges when it applies and does not last very long before wearing off and looking even more smudged than when first applied. Definitely not a good choice for someone with oily lids. The pencil does not sharpen well, which defeats the purpose of having a pencil eyeliner, IMO. I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by vinasurya

i have oily eyelids but the eyeliner quite stay put for about 7-8 hours. might be a bit smudging for your waterline. the only problem is i need to take 4-5 lines to have the desired black color so its kinda spendthrift

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't love this. It doesn't stick on my waterline which I thought it would. A very pricey purchase for such a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by beckyrocco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very impressed by this eyeliner!have had massive problems with eyeliner running down into under eyes and looking like a raccoon!this does not budge all day!very happy that I can finally line my bottom lash line without smudging within minutes!highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by michaelannek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I own this in the black and brown shades. It does a pretty good job of staying on all day, and like all MUFE products, has lots of pigment. I keep going back and forth between this and the Urban Decay 24/7. Tough call on that one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by diandra990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

great pencil eyeliner esp to fill gaps between the lashes. helps to create fuller lash illusion, more natural looking defined eyes. perfect for outdoor activities. easy to remove with facial cream cleanser or make up remover. last less than a semester, but well it depends how often you wear it.

overall, GREAT product

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by priyankasukhija

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Read so much good reviews about this product, tried it. This product does not last forever, though now i sincerely feel no product stays on waterline forever, but it does descent job than any others i have tried so far. Would like to try Urban dacay once as I was to able to find that where i stay. Stays for a while does not smudge,nice color, easy to apply and do not irritate eyes. Will buy this again till i do not find any better product, little pricey, but anything for eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by amyskal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner, I am buying it for all my friends. I live in the tropics (Panama) and it does not come off - even when I sweat. I have brown eyes and bought the 6L color (purple) which is perfect. I was really surprised since the name of the brand struck me as odd (and kind of ridiculous), but I am happy to be proven wrong and will look into their other products.
The only thing I could complain about is that I seem to have to sharpen it often.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

why are these so popular?? i don't find the color selection to be that great and they aren't very pigmented. i feel like this eyeliner tugs and doesn't apply very smoothly or evenly. for this price this is a crappy eyeliner. i don't find this to be long wearing at all either. everytime i wear this on my upper lid it always transfers and smudges even if i'm wearing a primer. i would not recommend this product and would recommend urban decay 24/7 eyeliner for the same price that has richer pigment and better staying power and covergirl liquidline blast as a less expensive substitue over this crappy pencil.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im disappointed with this eyeliner since its not very smooth & pigmented. I like the urban decay 24/7 eyeliner better. It's not very long wearing either.