April 21, 2014 | 1856 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua eyes waterproof eyeliner pencil

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't love this. It doesn't stick on my waterline which I thought it would. A very pricey purchase for such a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by beckyrocco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very impressed by this eyeliner!have had massive problems with eyeliner running down into under eyes and looking like a raccoon!this does not budge all day!very happy that I can finally line my bottom lash line without smudging within minutes!highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by michaelannek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I own this in the black and brown shades. It does a pretty good job of staying on all day, and like all MUFE products, has lots of pigment. I keep going back and forth between this and the Urban Decay 24/7. Tough call on that one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by diandra990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

great pencil eyeliner esp to fill gaps between the lashes. helps to create fuller lash illusion, more natural looking defined eyes. perfect for outdoor activities. easy to remove with facial cream cleanser or make up remover. last less than a semester, but well it depends how often you wear it.

overall, GREAT product

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by priyankasukhija

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Read so much good reviews about this product, tried it. This product does not last forever, though now i sincerely feel no product stays on waterline forever, but it does descent job than any others i have tried so far. Would like to try Urban dacay once as I was to able to find that where i stay. Stays for a while does not smudge,nice color, easy to apply and do not irritate eyes. Will buy this again till i do not find any better product, little pricey, but anything for eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by amyskal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner, I am buying it for all my friends. I live in the tropics (Panama) and it does not come off - even when I sweat. I have brown eyes and bought the 6L color (purple) which is perfect. I was really surprised since the name of the brand struck me as odd (and kind of ridiculous), but I am happy to be proven wrong and will look into their other products.
The only thing I could complain about is that I seem to have to sharpen it often.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

why are these so popular?? i don't find the color selection to be that great and they aren't very pigmented. i feel like this eyeliner tugs and doesn't apply very smoothly or evenly. for this price this is a crappy eyeliner. i don't find this to be long wearing at all either. everytime i wear this on my upper lid it always transfers and smudges even if i'm wearing a primer. i would not recommend this product and would recommend urban decay 24/7 eyeliner for the same price that has richer pigment and better staying power and covergirl liquidline blast as a less expensive substitue over this crappy pencil.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im disappointed with this eyeliner since its not very smooth & pigmented. I like the urban decay 24/7 eyeliner better. It's not very long wearing either.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by finnybite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in 6L, a metallic deep purple. I remember testing these pencils out at Sephora a long time ago and being amazed at the easy gliding application and color payoff, but I didn't have the money to buy it at the time. I finally bought it about a year ago and was sooo excited to use it. I'm pretty disappointed. The color payoff, at least on the one I have, is actually quite bad. It's better if you sharpen it immediately before use but the color is much more muted and transparent than I originally thought. It's still a beautiful color--sometimes you just don't WANT bright eggplant color all over your eyes--but I also have some issues with the formula. This is supposed to be a stay-all day waterproof pencil but if I line my lower lid it tends to smudge after a couple hours and it barely goes on my waterline at all and then disappears within minutes. I now only use this with a lot of primer. I find myself reaching for the Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in eggplant more often.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by missanthropic84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I own several of these eyeliners because of the color selection and smooth application. As for being waterproof, eh, not so much. If you add it to your waterline or even the lower lashes, it will migrate and smudge. A primer definitely helps keep the liner in place for the upper eyelid. So all in all, I like these pencils and will likely add to my collection.