Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

4.7

All time favorite brush for liquid foundation. Have been using the same one for 4 years since 2010 with no damage. One thing to add is thAt I only use foundation max 10 times a month.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is an excellent brush for buffing out foundation lines and blending. Plus any brush with the Sonia Kashuk name is pretty good for the price. Target is really for carrying products that are pro quality for low budgets. Im a pro artist and I use several Sonia Kashuk brushes. I definitely recommend this one and it's pretty. The shape is sexy and appeals to the feminine psych.
www.TheLipstickBubble.com

For the price, this is an excellent brush. I took off one lippie for the cheap plastic handle and because I have better options for foundation, but the real revelation was how well this brush applies cream blush. I have 3 other high end brushes that I've tried for this purpose & they're all good, but this is now my favorite. It both applies the right amount and buffs it in nicely.

All I can say it WOW! This brush is so incredibly soft. It's softer than the Sigma Flattop Brush and it's way better quality. I owned three Sigma Flattop Brushes and all three at the 1 year mark ended up leeching to the point that the flattop became uneven, with the hair shedding like crazy that I had to throw it away. So I decided to purchase this Sonia Kashuk Flat Top Brush and oh my gosh, it is incredible. This brush in so soft, and applies make up flawlessly. I'm impressed at the quality of the brush, for the price I paid. Thank you MUA for recommending this brush, I couldn't be any happier!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I picked this up while I was in the States around 2 years ago, and I have used it every single time I've put my makeup on since then. Hasn't shed once, has kept its shape, is still soft, and still blends SO DAMN WELL. This brush is amazing, seriously. I use it to apply liquid foundation and it rocks for that. If you're wondering whether or not you should get this brush, let me stop you right there. Get off your computer, go to Target (or wherever), and buy this. You wont regret it!

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This was an MUA inspired purchase. I originally thought it was too pricey for a Target buy, but I Got this about 3 years ago and its still one of my most reached for brushes, i use it for mineral makeup, or cream blush. It has held up and its useful!

Sonia Kashuk brushes are TOP QUALITY. I have had this brush (along with the rest i own) going on 5+ years, i use the heck out of it to this day and it has been washed tons AND NOT ONE SINGLE HAIR HAS EVER COME OUT and it keeps its shape also. I have a total of 12 of her brushes and they are all the same quality! And are the same as this one,some are the cheaper white ones, some limited edition and some are the solid black ones. I own and have used every brush brand there is to think of tou have seen on youtube ect ect NO brand holds up to hers.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this brush--blends foundation really well when you blend in circular motion. The only thing I don't like to use it for is under my eyes because it is not narrow enough for precision. The bristles are great, the brush cleans a little less easily than other foundation brushes, but I will never go back to a typical tapered brush.

This brush is super soft. It feels amazing on the skin and does not scratch at all. I use this brush to apply the Sonia Kashuk Undectable Foundation Stick. It creates a flawless natural look. I would recommend this brush to anyone who wants a natural air brushed look.

Liquid or cream foundation, blush and omg its AMAZING for blending concealer. It's small enough to fit under the eyes and around the nose but big enough for applying foundation to be quick and efficient. I specifically bought this to apply my revlon whipped creme makeup but I soon found it can be used for a plethora of other things. It truly is multipurpose. It was a tad expensive but I think that was because I had to buy online. This brush is extremely soft and I always look forward to using it. The bristles are dense and flat so this is probably not good to use if you want to sheer out a foundation or want lighter coverage. I've washed this several times and have experience no shedding or shape loss. Also the handle has an awesome shape and is so cute and glittery.

Popular Makeup Brushes