St. Ives Olive Scrub - Elements

2.9

Water, Glycerin, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Jojoba Esters, Paraffin, Olive Oil PEG 7 Esters, Olive Fruit Oil, Acrylates/Palmeth 25 Acrylate Copolymer, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, BHT, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5, Propylene Glycol, Red 4, Red 33, Blue 1, Sorbitol, Olive Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sunflower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower (Matricaria) Extract

on 11/2/2010 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

A WOW I dont understad the BAd reviews Because I Love this
amazing face scrub is the most gentle face scrub Ive ever tried
it doesnt Irritated my skin like Apricot one that it made my skin
bad and red as a lobster this one is moisturinzing ,hydrating
super gentle I use once a week makes my skin baby soft is
super cheap I am glad it work on my dry and sensitive skin :)

on 10/30/2010 5:20:00 PM

This product makes my skin sooooo soft. I love the microbeads in it. It feels really good on my face. The only complaint is that this stings my eyes, majorly. I keep my eyes shut until I have rinsed it all off, but it still stings them. Other than that, a great scrub!

on 9/20/2010 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i like how it is not harsh and leaves ur skin feeling nice and soft i use it once a week or so i change it up with the murad acne wash and the regular face wash .. i like to use it on one of those lofas for the face and go in small circles make it uber soft ! and use it on my feet lol i no its a face wash but hey

on 8/3/2010 1:53:00 PM

I've been using this product for a few months now. No complaints here. I have Normal to Combo skin type and it's been pretty consistent. I use it 2x a day and it leaves my skin feeling more moisturized than with other scrubs I've used. Only bad thing about this is that it can REALLY sting your eyes even if you open them the slightest bit. But other than that, I like this scrub. I use the Apricot scrub 2x a week for exfoliation.

on 6/30/2010 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't like this enough to use as my everyday scrub because I prefer a grittier one like the apricot scrub, but I use it as a mask right after I use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub and I leave it on for about 5 minutes while shaving and after I rinse it off my face feels like butter, so I don't even have to use lotion. Really nice.

on 6/4/2010 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay, so I feel like I was "tricked" into buying this by the St. Ives website. I took their little quiz on what kind of products would fit my skin and this scrub came up. Knowing their apricot scrub, I decided to try the olive one they recommended. This scrub sucks!!! It smells good, but once you apply it, the liquid part of the scrub immediately dries up and tiny, useless bead are left. Rather than exfoliating, they just kind of rolls around and scratches the surface. This scrub made my skin dry and it also stung! Spend your money on a different scrub!

on 6/2/2010 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was hoping that this would be a slightly less abrasive scrub that the apricot scrub which I have loyally used for around 7 years now. "Slightly" was a rather large understatement. The beads just slid around in its very creamy solution which I felt was going to break me out any minute. It literally felt like i was rubbing cream mixed with vasoline into my skin.

Surprising thing is that the wash actually left my face clean even though it was sooooo "moisturizing". It takes forever to wash this stuff off and I would not dare to use it out of the shower because I would have a pool of water on the floor by the time I manage to get this stuff off. I don't even understand why the beads are so damn hard to wash off even though they don't have any use at all.

on 4/22/2010 9:40:00 PM

This product is horrible, I will never buy this again. I really like the apricot scrub and thought it might be some what similar to that. The only good thing about this product is the smell, it smells really nice. I don't know why it's called a scrub the beads or whatever it is that's in the product does nothing, and this product feels nasty on the skin like greasy. But it's not greasy it does wash off very well with water. And I'm not sure if it does moisturize the skin, my face didn't feel any different to me. I still have a lot of this product, and I'm not going to finish it, I think I will just throw it out!

on 4/2/2010 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm loving this stuff! I've only been using it for three days so far, but it leaves my face feeling well-cleansed and supple. I had used the St. Ives Apricot Scrub ("renew & revitalize" version) for awhile and thought it was good, but I like this MUCH better.

UPDATE 10/21/10 -- After using about half the tube I went back to the "renew & revitalize" version. My skin just didn't seem as clean and "glowy" as it should have been.

on 3/14/2010 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this product on clearance at Target, so they might have discontinued it. I'm not sure. But I saw it for $2.44 and I had to buy it and check it out.

1st off, I absolutely love the scent. Not annoying and doesn't smell like death/medicine. 2nd, it was very gentle! It isn't as gritty as the apricot scrub nor does it have as many beads in it. 3rd, it left my skin very soft and refreshing.

I like it a lot. The only thing is, it didn't reduce the amount of blemishes I have (but it did cause my skin to breakout either). I just like this as a daily light morning wash to refresh me from my sleep.