September 1, 2014 | 1029 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Olive Scrub - Elements

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by happifayce

This product makes my skin sooooo soft. I love the microbeads in it. It feels really good on my face. The only complaint is that this stings my eyes, majorly. I keep my eyes shut until I have rinsed it all off, but it still stings them. Other than that, a great scrub!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by rachel85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i like how it is not harsh and leaves ur skin feeling nice and soft i use it once a week or so i change it up with the murad acne wash and the regular face wash .. i like to use it on one of those lofas for the face and go in small circles make it uber soft ! and use it on my feet lol i no its a face wash but hey

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by lseungheel

I've been using this product for a few months now. No complaints here. I have Normal to Combo skin type and it's been pretty consistent. I use it 2x a day and it leaves my skin feeling more moisturized than with other scrubs I've used. Only bad thing about this is that it can REALLY sting your eyes even if you open them the slightest bit. But other than that, I like this scrub. I use the Apricot scrub 2x a week for exfoliation.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lilmissann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't like this enough to use as my everyday scrub because I prefer a grittier one like the apricot scrub, but I use it as a mask right after I use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub and I leave it on for about 5 minutes while shaving and after I rinse it off my face feels like butter, so I don't even have to use lotion. Really nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Junke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I feel like I was "tricked" into buying this by the St. Ives website. I took their little quiz on what kind of products would fit my skin and this scrub came up. Knowing their apricot scrub, I decided to try the olive one they recommended. This scrub sucks!!! It smells good, but once you apply it, the liquid part of the scrub immediately dries up and tiny, useless bead are left. Rather than exfoliating, they just kind of rolls around and scratches the surface. This scrub made my skin dry and it also stung! Spend your money on a different scrub!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2010 8:55:00 AM More reviews by miky612

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hoping that this would be a slightly less abrasive scrub that the apricot scrub which I have loyally used for around 7 years now. "Slightly" was a rather large understatement. The beads just slid around in its very creamy solution which I felt was going to break me out any minute. It literally felt like i was rubbing cream mixed with vasoline into my skin.

Surprising thing is that the wash actually left my face clean even though it was sooooo "moisturizing". It takes forever to wash this stuff off and I would not dare to use it out of the shower because I would have a pool of water on the floor by the time I manage to get this stuff off. I don't even understand why the beads are so damn hard to wash off even though they don't have any use at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by MissNrrdGirl

This product is horrible, I will never buy this again. I really like the apricot scrub and thought it might be some what similar to that. The only good thing about this product is the smell, it smells really nice. I don't know why it's called a scrub the beads or whatever it is that's in the product does nothing, and this product feels nasty on the skin like greasy. But it's not greasy it does wash off very well with water. And I'm not sure if it does moisturize the skin, my face didn't feel any different to me. I still have a lot of this product, and I'm not going to finish it, I think I will just throw it out!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Sooboomom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm loving this stuff! I've only been using it for three days so far, but it leaves my face feeling well-cleansed and supple. I had used the St. Ives Apricot Scrub ("renew & revitalize" version) for awhile and thought it was good, but I like this MUCH better.

UPDATE 10/21/10 -- After using about half the tube I went back to the "renew & revitalize" version. My skin just didn't seem as clean and "glowy" as it should have been.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by lmnhny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product on clearance at Target, so they might have discontinued it. I'm not sure. But I saw it for $2.44 and I had to buy it and check it out.

1st off, I absolutely love the scent. Not annoying and doesn't smell like death/medicine. 2nd, it was very gentle! It isn't as gritty as the apricot scrub nor does it have as many beads in it. 3rd, it left my skin very soft and refreshing.

I like it a lot. The only thing is, it didn't reduce the amount of blemishes I have (but it did cause my skin to breakout either). I just like this as a daily light morning wash to refresh me from my sleep.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by DRag0ness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This scrub was very gentle and worked well for me. It made my skin feel smooth and refreshed after I used it. My face would look very refreshed after and gave me a very clean feeling. I will definitely repurchase this product again.