Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner

3.9

on 12/29/2008 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love me sum lip liner but these liners don't work for me=( It would fade off my lips quick and didn't seem to have good staying power...I will not repurchase again.

on 8/2/2008 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I really like all of the Glimmersticks...lips,eyes,brows. I use" Spice" as I find it matches most lip colors I wear. I do agree the clear one is useless. But most of the other ones are good. And again the price is truely hard to beat.

on 3/28/2008 2:00:00 PM

Love these lipliners...no sharpening required and a little goes a looong way, colors are fabulaous and on top of it all they are CHEAP...no allergies and great stay on power...especially LOVE the shades red brick and mauve.

on 11/14/2006 10:33:00 AM

These are truly awesome. The colors go with everything, application is smooth, staying power is great, price is low. I *heart* these.

on 9/17/2006 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This liner in red brick is fabulous for me! I like the texture, consistency and feel of this liner and it seems to match all my lipsticks. It's my favorite of all I own. Much better than my estee lauder liners! I always buy in bulk when they are on sale!

on 1/14/2006 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Have this in the clear and love it. I bought this because my lips bleed and for this it is great, especially when using lipgloss. Also have it in rich ginger a great color that goes with everything

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner in mystery mauve and it looks so much like a natural pink flesh tone.. I love it....goes on nice and smooth... you may need to reapply.. a little... during the day but worth the price

on 11/15/2005 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a really good lipliner. It goes on easily and smoothly, stays put, has lots of pigment. Colors are good. Price is decent. I am giving the packaging a 3 though because not enough product is packaged in there. There's a long plastic pencil applicator, which you would assume is full, but if you swivel up the product to see how much you get, there's only about an inch of product in there! So the thing to do is to buy these only on sale or using a discount code.

This is a nice lipliner, but then again I am not a big lipliner person so I probably wouldn't know. I have this in 'Perfect Plum' which is obviously a plum color. I have blended this and used this with some dark nude colors, and it works well from what I know.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have two of these in "Rich Cocoa", this liner goes with practically everything. It's one of my favourites (along with Barry M - in "Chocolate") as it's long lasting and stops my lipgloss from bleeding.

Popular Lip Liners