November 26, 2014 | 1702 users online

Lip Liners - Avon - Glimmersticks Lip Liner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I love me sum lip liner but these liners don't work for me=( It would fade off my lips quick and didn't seem to have good staying power...I will not repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like all of the Glimmersticks...lips,eyes,brows. I use" Spice" as I find it matches most lip colors I wear. I do agree the clear one is useless. But most of the other ones are good. And again the price is truely hard to beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 2:00:00 PM More reviews by misskhan

Love these lipliners...no sharpening required and a little goes a looong way, colors are fabulaous and on top of it all they are CHEAP...no allergies and great stay on power...especially LOVE the shades red brick and mauve.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 10:33:00 AM More reviews by unseelie_fae

These are truly awesome. The colors go with everything, application is smooth, staying power is great, price is low. I *heart* these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2006 12:26:00 AM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This liner in red brick is fabulous for me! I like the texture, consistency and feel of this liner and it seems to match all my lipsticks. It's my favorite of all I own. Much better than my estee lauder liners! I always buy in bulk when they are on sale!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2006 2:28:00 AM More reviews by gemini36

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have this in the clear and love it. I bought this because my lips bleed and for this it is great, especially when using lipgloss. Also have it in rich ginger a great color that goes with everything

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2005 4:31:00 PM More reviews by rocketscientist99

I have Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner in mystery mauve and it looks so much like a natural pink flesh tone.. I love it....goes on nice and smooth... you may need to reapply.. a little... during the day but worth the price

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2005 10:16:00 AM More reviews by gothchiq

This is a really good lipliner. It goes on easily and smoothly, stays put, has lots of pigment. Colors are good. Price is decent. I am giving the packaging a 3 though because not enough product is packaged in there. There's a long plastic pencil applicator, which you would assume is full, but if you swivel up the product to see how much you get, there's only about an inch of product in there! So the thing to do is to buy these only on sale or using a discount code.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2005 11:48:00 PM More reviews by xomaaaakeupox

This is a nice lipliner, but then again I am not a big lipliner person so I probably wouldn't know. I have this in 'Perfect Plum' which is obviously a plum color. I have blended this and used this with some dark nude colors, and it works well from what I know.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2005 12:54:00 PM More reviews by ChocolateSauce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have two of these in "Rich Cocoa", this liner goes with practically everything. It's one of my favourites (along with Barry M - in "Chocolate") as it's long lasting and stops my lipgloss from bleeding.