Estee Lauder Double Wear Light SPF10

3.9

New: Ingredients: Water, cyclopentailoxane, trimethylsiloxysilcate, butylene glycol, trimethyl pentaphenyl trixiloxane, phenyl trimethicone, silica, magnesium sulfate, polyglyceryl, 3 disostearate, tribehenin, peg-10 dimenthicone, bis-peg, ppg-14, 14 dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, phenyl methicone, sodium hyaluronate, dimethicone, polyglyceryl, 4 isosteratate, lauteth-7, glycerin, phenyl methicone, sodium hyaluronate, deimethicone, polyglyceryl, 4 isosterate, laureth-7, glycerin, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexyl laurate, cetyl peg, ppg 10, 1 dimethicone, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), disteardimonium hectorite, methicone, propylene carbonate, tetramethyl hexaphenyl tetrasiloxane, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, dimethicone silylate, toccopheryl acetate, alumina , sorbic acid, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, + - iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) titanium dioxide (CI 77891), mica, bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ammonium ferro cyanide.

Original:Active Ingredient: 5% Titanium Dioxide Additional Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyltrisiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Silica, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14 /14 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenyl Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tretramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI77163), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI77510)]

on 3/15/2015 6:12:00 PM

Do not understand the hype with this. I have oily skin and this just really didn't set well o my skin at all. It was blotchy and I could feel it on all day, it didn't help my oiliness and the lightest colour ORANGE and i'm not even that fair. Well this put me off trying the double wear original formula. If I can feel this then i'm definitely not going to like that. If you are someone who likes mac studiofix fluid you will probably like this although even studiofix was better on my skin.

on 3/11/2015 5:40:00 AM

I just purchased this in intensity no.2. The colour's perfect for my skin.
It has a little dewy finish but not oily. Coverage is like bb creams of Korea (think Missha's perfect cover).

on 3/7/2015 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily skin and live in humid Darwin in Australia. I continually wear this foundation as it's the only one I can find that has a fighting chance against the humidity and my oily skin. I switched to this light version because I feel like my skin breathes better and thus lasts longer, even though the coverage is not as good.

on 3/7/2015 3:02:00 AM

Definitely the best foundation ever. It lasts all day I don't need to use it twice. I have very oily t-zone and this foundation makes oil control. Not as heavy as double wear but its coverage is enough and also buildable.

on 3/5/2015 8:36:00 AM

I continue to love this product. I really like the coverage, staying power and buildability. I use over Mally primer. I have tried other foundations and keep coming back. I also add some revlon highlighing lotion (not sure of the exact name) to give this product some luminosity. I am 50 and have good skin, but a bit dry and fair in color.

on 2/28/2015 3:32:00 AM

After searching for my HG foundation... I think I found the one. Never in my life have I purchased two shades of the same foundation because the thought of not having it in my shade for any season freaked me out. With that said,

I have true combination skin- a very oily t-zone as well as the cheek area around my nose and dry/normal skin elsewhere. It's hard for me to find a good match because most foundations tend to break on the oily areas from 2-3 hours which is normally not sufficient and too high maintenance for me to touch up.

I have been using this foundation for about 3-4 months.
I have the shades 1.0 (fair to light with neutral undertones) and 2.0 (light to medium with yellow undertones). 2 was too dark for me and 1 is way too light, so I usually mix in 1/3 of the 1.0 and 3/4 of the 2.0. My skin has dominant yellow undertones (yay, asian) and 1.0 works for me because I mix it with the other one.

This foundation is definitely a dry, semi-matte finish that is surprisingly natural especially if you get the correct shade. It looks so natural and not cakey using a brush or fingers ( it is boyfriend approved!). What I love though the most is that it is LONG WEARING without being overly drying. I blot at least every 2 hours with other foundations but with this I find it only necessary to blot every 6 hours. It also doesn't fade blotchy. I sometimes mix this in with another foundation if I feel more dry in the colder days, and it allows it for a great combo for my combo skin. Just the other day I was out from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. (way too long) and when I looked in my bathroom mirror, I didn't feel gross and in fact my face still looked quite presentable (almost impossible with other foundations!).

I am aware there are other great foundations for oily skin types. For my use, I didn't want something too heavy and thick , which is why I opted for the light version instead. I also do not like complete matte finishes.

Worth checking out if you are a combo oily gal like me!

on 2/26/2015 4:10:00 PM

I bought this foundation after finding the normal double wear too heavy for everyday wear..I always find this to be a hit or a miss! Some days I'll wear it and it looks so nice stays on all day just great (I've noticed that's normally when I've put my moisturiser tan on the night before so my skin isn't as dry) but when it's colder outside its horrible!! Looks so cakey and clings to all my dry patches so I had to stop using it! But I think this foundation might be better in the summer when it's a bit warmer and my skin isn't as dry, but when it's cold normal weather it's a no go as it feels heavy and dry

on 2/22/2015 9:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think this is a great foundation, but not perfect for me. It is a nice level of coverage, medium I'd say, it doesn't totally cover my redness or hyper pigmentation, but it definitely helps to camouflage. And it lasts so well! my days are long and this is the only foundation I've tried so far that really holds up all day. I have quite an oily t zone in the warmer months, and I don't get as shiney with this either.

However, I find it to have a very matte finish, and look a bit dry and makeup-y. I have large pores, and I really feel like this enhances them. Because it's so matte on me, it just doesn't have a very pretty look. I've tried layering it and mixing it with other products, but I have had only minimal success.

It's also too drying in the winter months. today it is feeling sort of itchy and bothersome on my face, but I'm really hoping it'd just that my winter skin is a little dry and sensitive, and not that I'm reacting to the product!

I'm actually still trying it, and holding on to it hoping I can make it work a little better come summer. Because I just don't want to give up on such a nice, long wear that keeps summer greasiness in check.

on 2/16/2015 12:36:00 AM

I bought this after looking through the reviews and thought it sounded like the product for me. But alas it was not. The first day i tried the product it made my skin feel tight and dry, making any dryness and imperfections stand out. I thought it was just my skin at the time as it had been slightly dry. I used it for around a week and noticed my skin break out terribly as well as becoming increasingly dry. Another downside for me was that it also oxadised, making my face look an odd shade of orange.....not a good look when your as white as me. I went back to using my previous foundation, and occasionally tried using the double wear light again to see if it was any different. My skin would break out instantly. Safe to say i was dissapointed. But each their own, you never know unless you try.

on 2/13/2015 3:57:00 PM

Breaks me out every time I wear it. I'm not acne-prone and don't usually have issues with face products. I didn't catch up with it right away, and a week after wearing it daily I had to deal with the worst skin I've had since my early teen years. A month later I attempted again - same result. I remove makeup with oil and double cleanse, so it's really just something that's causing havoc during hours it's on. It's killing me because I really like it otherwise and being in EU I can't return it.