December 19, 2014 | 878 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Naturally Ageless Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by whosthegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I came to write a review I realized others had already commented on using this with Eczema flare ups and was surprised! I initially bought this because I get extremely dry skin around my eyes and this works fantastic. However I have been trying SO many things for my Eczema on my neck and this has done wonders..I was actually surprised partly because it has fragrance. Extremely happy with this product! Love the Ageless line!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by jserr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I second the reviewer who said this product was a must for eczema sufferers! I recently had an outbreak of eczema on my eyelid, and nothing I tried - regular moisturizers, petroleum jelly, giving up all eye makeup - made any difference. I found a couple of suggestions online for this serum, and although I was skeptical (and rather put off by the high price), I was desperate enough to try. I have been using it every night since then (about a month), and the eczema is GONE. Once I apply a drop to my eyelid, I spread the remainder in my hands and pat it onto my face, and I have definitely noticed a reduction in dryness and fine lines and an overall softness to my skin. I would definitely recommend this product, and although the price is high (I paid $31.99 CDN), I use very little at a time so I expect it to last awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by makeupman05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first, I thought the bottle was tiny and it would last me a week. I was looking for a serum that is anti-ageing since I'm only 17 years old, prevention is key. The amazing thing about this product is that it prevents my skin from being irritated and moisturizes it as well as help blemishes heal faster.

This product really does "repair" the skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Hawko

To call this a serum is sooo wrong, this is a combination of oils and phenol. The phenol thins out the oil & make it more user friendly & in turn less likely to orveruse; in the meantime gives off an organic pleasant scent, its like a large bouquet of mums with some other flowers in between, very pleasant & refreshing.
I got 6 of these from ebay for a very good price (can't remembered now). If you are allergic to essential oil (phenol), proceed with caution. I usually add this to whatever cream I currently used for added moisturization.
I won't repurchase when finished on account that any jojoba or almond oil can do the job.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

I didn't care much for this. It's expensive for a natural serum that really doesn't do much for me. I'd rather use up my bottle of sweet almond oil that cost me $5 for 4 oz. I get the same results. What really put me off of this though is the smell. I don't know if I got an old bottle or what but the strong medicinal scent of this is very off putting. Mine ended up in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Anna001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not think that this product did anything to improve my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a nice product, it does not make me break out. The smell reminds me of my hippie mom, so I'm use to it. I don't feel like it works any better than my less expensive bottle of almond oil, so I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Aveeno discontinued my favorite serum, so now I have switched to this serum. It's about three times more expensive than the serum I had been using previously. It's only .45oz, so it doesn't last long, but it sure feels nice on your skin. It comes with an eye dropper, so all you need are about two small drops.

It moisturizers slightly, and it feels good on my skin. For the money, I'd go back to my favorite. I have another bottle of this and after they are finished I am going to try to find a different serum that is less expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by iDrinkYourMilkshake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Me - sensitive, dry skin. I really like this stuff, it has great ingredients and I notice an improvement right away -- it makes my skin more even, smooth, and less red. It's definitely an oil so it's better used at night. Not too sure how it would work for those with oily skin.

I think the price is a tad high but I keep coming back to it because it makes my skin look better. The smell is pretty strong and herbal but it's not a dealbreaker for me.I've been wanting to make a dupe of this by buying my own oils but I haven't so far so until then I use this. Love this and hope they never discontinue it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was going to try the rose of attar but decided on this one. I made the right choice! This serum smell herbalish but that doesn't linger. I started using it before bed and woke with no fine lines around my eyes. The light lines above my eyebrows were softened. I also used it on my light laugh lines but those are now GONE. The plumping effect is great. A little goes a long way so I also started to use it in the daytime to prolong the plumping. It's a bit pricey for the size, even through a discount website, so I'm tempted to try the rose of attar serum next.

EDIT 7/20/12: CVS is selling these for half price! I'm going to pick up two. It turns out to be a BOGO.