August 2, 2014 | 1305 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Harnetto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Well first question where is the sixth brush in the pic because I only see five. Any way I love this brush set because it is 'eco friendly' and is as great as any MAC or Bobbi Brown brush set (without the ridiculous price). Ladies this is a great brush set especially for begginers xoxoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by paralleluniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've had this set since January 2012 and I have been very happy with them. All the brushes are excellent and of high quality with very little shedding. The paddle foundation brush has shed a few hairs but is still going strong and is decent in applying foundation. With the exception of the eyebrow comb, I find all the brushes to be very useful. I recommend it for makeup beginners (just buy online since Priceline is selling them for a ridiculously inflated price!)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by marshiemallow14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great brush set and very affordable. Picked it up after a lot of hunting. Use the blush brush, shadow brush, and brow/eyeliner brush mostly. They feel great on the skin and pick up a lot of product. No shedding, which is really great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Gr8DaneLvr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased my first set of ecotool brushes 8 years ago and they still look brand new. They keep their shape and softness after washing them; affordable too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Duration- I have been using these for about 2 months now.

Price- $16 at Target. Great price for 6 brushes!

Packaging- Comes in a nice case.

Overall Quality- Great bamboo handle. Dense bristles that never fall out.

Blush Brush- I use it as a powder brush because I don't have one and I don't wear blush. It works great.

Concealer Brush- I use a not-so-creamy stick concealer and it does wonders for blending.

Eyeshadow Brush- Perfect shape for applying eyeshadow all over the lid.

Angled Brush- I use it for eyeshadow on the lower lash line. It's the perfect size.

Detailer Brush- Great for applying eyeshadow to the crease.

Eyebrow and Eyelash Groomer- Ahh! I love it! It tames my brows and separated my lashes.

Conclusion- I love them all so much! I would say I would repurchase, but I think they will last me for a very long time. Maybe I will get another kind of brush from this brand as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Jasmin629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love these brushes. They don't shed at all, they are so soft, they look cute. I love them. If you're on a budget you have to buy those brushes. Also it's great to have them with you if you're traveling. Because it's not a big deal if you lose them. They're cheap!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by draia2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This set was on sale so i decided to try it out.

【 Bad 】
I'm not a fan of their concealer brush, or their brow groomer. I find their concealer brush just streaks my conceale

【 Good 】
But I'm not going to lie, I love their blush brush, angled liner brush and thier blending brush.

Other then that, they havent shedded on me just yet so I deffinetly will use this set.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by helenavera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lovely brushes. The concealer one is not my favourite but the rest are fab, and they're so affordable. I'm not afraid to spend a load of money on makeup and I have some expensive brushes in my collection, but these are excellent and nicer than many other top brand ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I bought this set of brushes three years ago, and they're the best I've ever had. The price is fair, the brushes will last for ages when properly handled. The angled brush is fantastic, does not change it's shape and makes perfect lines; the blush brush is soft as a feather but resilient enough to blend and distribute product effectively; the concealer brush is perfect for any mineral or liquid product. Well, everything about this brush set I love! The best part is the fair price! I'm a college student and can't afford higher end brushes like Sigma's or MAC's, so I was surprised at the quality of this brushes when I bought them for less than $20.
Oh, and they don't shed hairs!!! No matter how much you wash them and use them, they will stay intact and soft. If they ever get ruined (which by the looks of it they won't any time soon, and it's been three years), I will repurchase for SURE! :)

********UPDATE************ 29/10/13
I bought them again and the manufacturer seems to have redesigned them. They have brown aluminum over the wood with an "e" logo instead of plain silver aluminum like before. They also seem to be less dense and more soft. Quality seems to be the same it's just the bristles are very different. They look darker and feel softer! Bought the new set for $10.46 instead of $17 which was what the original set I bought costed. That must mean they use a lot less material to make them because somehow the new brushes weigh less and are lighter. The small purse it comes with is a LOT more useful to keep them in one place too, but it has plastic which is out of concept. I should update the picture for this review. Hope this helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by alisasmir

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVE these brushes! They are soooo super soft and pick up the pigment very well, plus they are eco friendly! My favorite brushes from the set are the blush brush and the anged brush that I use for my eyebrows. I seriously can't live without those 2. The concealer brush and the brow and lash comb are great too. Unfortunately, the eyeshadow brush was a miss for me. It's way too dense so it just feels like you're slapping eyeshadows on your lid. Also, it doesnt pick up the pigment right. It "clumps" the eyeshadow and causes a lot of fall out, and a lot of pigment stays in the brush. But it's just one brush, all the other ones are beyond amazing! My favorite brush set at the moment.