Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 1/5/2015 3:53:00 PM

Super pricey, but it's a classic beauty that makes me feel pretty and fresh. Used to think it was too happy smelling, if that makes sense. This is not your sexy moody (anything w the word noir or intense in it) perfume I preferred in my 20s. This is pure and pristine, and so can be worn any and everywhere. However it's strong, as it should be for the price. HG floral rose scent for me.

on 1/4/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I seem to be the only one who hates this. I have tried it twice now so that I could be sure of my opinion. This is one screechy banshee of a fragrance. I used a q-tip to dab some on and it was just everywhere and not in a good way. This is sharp, piercing and cloying all at once. I scrubbed it off. What bothered me most was that it seems to be missing some depth, like the watery flowery top notes are all there are, like a cheap body spray. I wonder if there was some kind of anchor note if I would like it better. It reminds me a little of Estée Lauder Pleasures and I can't wear that either.

on 1/2/2015 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I put one spray of my sample on my wrist in the morning, it was frosty so I thought the cold would stop it being too strong. 20 mins later it was still all I could smell and probably all anyone in a 20foot radius of me could smell too. I had to drive with the windows down at the request of my passenger. Strong stuff! It seemed to create a huge cloud of fragrance for over an hour, then settle into occasional whiffs for about 2 hours, then vanish completely - not even there if you sniff your wrist.
It was a nice, elegant rose floral scent once it calmed down but I don't think I will rush out for the full size version. Maybe it just doesn't work with my chemistry? The only person I can picture wearing it is a film-noir ingenue who leaves a trail of scent in her wake!

on 12/29/2014 8:19:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is what I would consider a classic fragrance. I love See by Chloe 1000 times more and reach for that significantly more often than this one. However, See is more of a strong, sultry, date night scent. This is more of an everyday, sophisticated scent. I am generally not a huge fan of floral and/or powdery scents, especially freesia, but the amber undertones somehow make it work. It lasts all day without fading, which is probably why it has grown on me in the past year or so I have owned it. Chloe fragrances in general are a little on the pricey side, but most of them are available in rollerballs ($22-25) before having to commit to a $98-130 bottle! This is not my favorite fragrance I own, but I do feel it's a must have in my collection because of its timeless elegance.

on 12/24/2014 1:43:00 PM

Absolutely love this. Amazing. Beautiful. Feminine. Instant compliments. Unlike, it's sister fragrance; Chloe Love, which was horrific on me.

on 8/11/2014 7:27:00 PM

I bought Chloe on a hot summer day.Unfortunately this appaers to be the only type of weather on which I like to smell this citrussy and clean. Other days it reminds me too much of insect repellent to wear it with confidence.

on 8/2/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Chloe edp has been my most used fragrance in the 2 years since it was given to me. I'm generally not a fan of rose in perfumes, with very few exceptions. Chloe has a spicy note to temper the soapy-clean primness that keeps it appropriate for any occasion or season. While I lean mostly towards white florals and warm orientals, there is a femininity and consistency to Chloe that I never tire of. The scent does not fade or change, nor is it overpowering-though a little goes a long way in my experience.

on 7/16/2014 1:18:00 PM

This is 100% the scent of my dreams. It is a feminine scent but not overly sweet, smells extremely fresh and enticing. I love love love this perfume so much that sometimes when I'm at home I will pick up the bottle for a sniff!

The only downsides are that it is pricey and for me, it does not last as long as I would have liked.

on 6/12/2014 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I fell in love with this scent at Sephora. Then I went on Amazon and purchased it. Beautifully clean and feminine fragrance. Say what you will about it smelling like fabric softener but I think is smells expensive and chic. Took me exactly 1 sniff to know this was right for me. No other fragrance has made me put down my Dior J'Adore. Well done Chloe.

An older, most lust-worthy gentleman told me I smelled exotic with this fragrance. I think this is the one. Very expensive but it lasts all day. It is so worth it.

***update 12-30-2014*** I bought this for my mother for Christmas and she is raving about it's lasting power and changin scent from beginning to dry down. I just love this fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I wear this scent everyday and I get so many compliments, it is very feminine but also not too similar to any others I have tried. I also love the bottle it comes in although the metallic coated part does fade over time. I know this perfume isn't right for everyone because my sister tried it on for a day and it didn't suit her at all, but definitely worth trying on in store and seeing how it develops throughout the day. It is my personal favourite and I have repurchased this twice already! Love Love Love

Popular Fragrances