Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

This was a blind buy for me.. but...... it's so nice. The sillage is perfect. It stays on for very long.

Smells like the perfect womens perfume. Roses is what I smell the most.
Let's talk about the packaging, I think no one can deny dat this has to be the most cutest and perfect perfume bottle there has ever been.

Overall, a great great great perfume - makes me feel very feminime.
Would wear this with a cute dress on a summer day.. smelling like roses :)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I will have to say that this was money well spent! I absolutely love this perfume and I've received so many compliments from men and women. It really does last all day and every time I wear it i gives me so much confidence, i makes me feel dreamy and pure! I just love it :)

I would definitely buy again, I hope they never stop making it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Beautiful! My absolute favorite. Great for every day.

OBsessed!!!!! I absolutely love this fragrance!!

A classic. Timeless and beautiful!

I feel like this is it. My scent. My very own personal scent that makes em boys crazy n stuff.

It's not too sweet, but still not too "i'm old so I wear Chanel nr.5 and smell really good, but this is supposed to smell like old lady so all you young girls can't use this until you're 47"- kind of smell (Can you tell that I secretly wish I could wear Chanel nr.5)

It has a small hint of roses, but also not too heavy on the sweetness, which is too important to me. We all secretly hate the 14 year-olds that wear too much Escada and stink up the bus like they were smoking it. AM I RIGHT LADIES?

So what I'm trying to say is, I love this. I want people to smell this and be like "Where is Thea at?", you know?

It's hella expensive though.

In conclusion: Signature scent

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been wearing this for years, but now I'm ready for a change. I stole the rollerball from my mom's cabinet when I was a teen and only used it for travel for a long time. Then one day I found I could NOT stop sniffing my wrist, and my clothes smelled amazing after an entire day of wear. I realized I loved the dry down of this scent even though I think the first blast is overpoweringly feminine. This has been my daily perfume, all seasons, all occasions, for years and men and women alike have commented on it and loved it. It is VERY feminine, soapy, not too floral, and I've never smelled anything similar. It's a beautiful scent, I'm just tired of it now.

Super pricey, but it's a classic beauty that makes me feel pretty and fresh. Used to think it was too happy smelling, if that makes sense. This is not your sexy moody (anything w the word noir or intense in it) perfume I preferred in my 20s. This is pure and pristine, and so can be worn any and everywhere. However it's strong, as it should be for the price. HG floral rose scent for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I seem to be the only one who hates this. I have tried it twice now so that I could be sure of my opinion. This is one screechy banshee of a fragrance. I used a q-tip to dab some on and it was just everywhere and not in a good way. This is sharp, piercing and cloying all at once. I scrubbed it off. What bothered me most was that it seems to be missing some depth, like the watery flowery top notes are all there are, like a cheap body spray. I wonder if there was some kind of anchor note if I would like it better. It reminds me a little of Estée Lauder Pleasures and I can't wear that either.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I put one spray of my sample on my wrist in the morning, it was frosty so I thought the cold would stop it being too strong. 20 mins later it was still all I could smell and probably all anyone in a 20foot radius of me could smell too. I had to drive with the windows down at the request of my passenger. Strong stuff! It seemed to create a huge cloud of fragrance for over an hour, then settle into occasional whiffs for about 2 hours, then vanish completely - not even there if you sniff your wrist.
It was a nice, elegant rose floral scent once it calmed down but I don't think I will rush out for the full size version. Maybe it just doesn't work with my chemistry? The only person I can picture wearing it is a film-noir ingenue who leaves a trail of scent in her wake!

Popular Fragrances