December 21, 2014 | 1781 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by jcabelleta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

when i first got this product, i thought i would finish it in a few months because it looked so short but i ended up using it for more than a year. this was also one of the very first eyeliners i used, and the one i used for the longest.
i got it in black, and i think it's a great color. looks very natural, long-lasting and very easy to apply. it's smooth and glides on really well. i actually never used the smudge tip at the end because i just use the eyeliner, so no comments on that.
i would say that the only con is that you have to keep sharpening it. when it's dull, it's hard to apply.
honestly, i think this is a great eyeliner and it's really affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great colors and easy to apply. It lasts a long time and is easy to apply on eyes. Has a great smudge tool on one end. Definitely will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG EYELINER!! Seriously I have tried so many. I have extremely sensitive eyes that water extremely easily. Unlike Milani liquefeye, this doesn't cause a reaction when I put it on my waterline. What i seriously love about this e/l is that it smudges really well, but it doesn't disappear when you smudge it. I don't like a precise line and i wear a smokey eye every day of my life, so this is crucial. It lasts about 7 hours I would say which isn't bad. It doesn't last all day on my waterline but not many e/l do. For the price, this is great. It's not the blackest black out there, but it is definitely black not a grayish-black.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Mashenka11

My HG for eyeliner. I am an eyeliner girl...its pretty much the only makeup I wear everyday. This is the only eyeliner I keep re-buying for years... I love it! It looks so good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by KrystalEmmaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Holy crap. What a trip down to memory lane! This was the first eyeliner I tried in the sixth grade. With eye shadow on top, these liners lasted all day on my waterline. It's been a long while since I've actually used perfect blend eye pencil, but as far as remembering, it was definitely a great beginner pencil :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by roseofthedevilsgarden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

ive been using this eye liner for about a year now, i used to wear revlon matte eyeliner but i decided to try this pencil because revlon is more pricey. Overall it's a good product- it goes on well on my waterline and it stays on for a good while except in the corner of my eyes so i have to re apply it a couple once or twice. This has been the one of the only liners ive been using for about a year now and ill definitely buy more in the future

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really good eye pencil. It can do both a smoky look with the smudger and a precise line as well. It doesnt stay on waterlines well and on top lashes tends to smudge a little during the day but if you set it with a matching color of eyeshadow it wont smudge. I like it alot for top lashes and I recommend it and will repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by XenaY

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's too soft for me to use as an eyeliner. Instead I use this in Colbalt Blue on my waterline. It brightens my brown eyes and gives me a nice finished look. Also, it stays put for hours. And since I only use it on my waterline, it takes me a long time to go through one pencil. I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Prettynotes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using the Cover Girl perfect blend eyeliner pencil in black for over a decade, trying tons of other ones along the way and always coming back to it. It's smooth to apply, so it won't wrinkle or hurt your skin like other pencils when applying. I especially like how it colors the waterline, effortlessly and dark. Doesn't stay put all day long on its own, so I usually set it with black eyeshadow. AND it's so much cheaper than others that don't work half as well. I really like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by GypsyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tried many MANY black eyeliners. From Dior to MAC to Estee Lauder to Clinique to Lancome. Yes. Many. This is the one I always go to. It does smudge a tiny bit but this is a small price to pay for a liner that actually stays on my waterline. I can't speak for anyone else but this is the only liner I've ever used that I don't have to reapply throughout the evening. That being said, I don't use any other covergirl products as I have always had reactions to them.