Cover Girl Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

3.8

on 1/23/2013 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Okay! This is the best eyeliner I have used. I have used this FOREVER! I love this eyeliner. It is simple and the sponge blender makes this very versatile. I am so glad Covergirl has kept this eyeliner. This is the best of the simple makeup. It lasts all day and all night. Sometimes I have gone to bed without removing my makeup and it is still in place. Oops! Don't sleep in makeup! This is the best kept secret in the eyeliner category. It goes on smoothly and the price is right. I don't need bells and whistles to buy this eyeliner. It's simplicity speaks for itself. It's longevity speaks louder. This is a great eyeliner worth the price and then some!

on 12/6/2012 9:07:00 AM

This is my all time favorite eyeliner.

I always buy this eyeliner pencil!

It goes on smooth, gives great coverage and pigmentation, never messy.... It stays on until you wash it off, and when you wash it off, it comes off like a breeze!

When I wear this, I never have to touch up, I can wear this for 48 hours & still have perfect eyeliner!

5/5 score from me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I found that these actually weren't bad for a drug store price. Although, it would wear off on my oily lids by the very end of the day but I've had that problem with every liner I've had. The color in black or brown is perfect though and goes on smoothly and dark. I do like this although it's not quite my HG of pencil liners. But definitely worth giving a shot!

on 9/12/2012 7:47:00 PM

My HG eyeliner. Goes on smooth, perfect for water line, or smokey eye. Rich true color. Lasts for quite awhile even on waterline. I will say this though, if you are using it (or anything) directly on your waterline, expect it to wear off eventually or even smudge a little. Nothing that a slight touch up doesn't fix. :) I have used this for years and only strayed occassionally, I always end up right back. Covergirl does a couple things right and this eyeliner is one of them!

on 8/29/2012 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is a review of the CHARCOAL color. I use this pencil for my brows. It's a good match to my asian sparse brow hair. It's not reddish or black. The color pay off is just the right intensity with out looking unnaturally penciled in. There's a little bit of metallic sheen (not shimmer) in it which I thought "highlights" the brows better than if it were a darker and matte shade. It glided smoothly on my brows and deposited color even with light feathered strokes.

on 8/16/2012 1:59:00 AM

when i first got this product, i thought i would finish it in a few months because it looked so short but i ended up using it for more than a year. this was also one of the very first eyeliners i used, and the one i used for the longest.
i got it in black, and i think it's a great color. looks very natural, long-lasting and very easy to apply. it's smooth and glides on really well. i actually never used the smudge tip at the end because i just use the eyeliner, so no comments on that.
i would say that the only con is that you have to keep sharpening it. when it's dull, it's hard to apply.
honestly, i think this is a great eyeliner and it's really affordable.

on 3/29/2012 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great colors and easy to apply. It lasts a long time and is easy to apply on eyes. Has a great smudge tool on one end. Definitely will buy it again.

on 3/28/2012 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

HG EYELINER!! Seriously I have tried so many. I have extremely sensitive eyes that water extremely easily. Unlike Milani liquefeye, this doesn't cause a reaction when I put it on my waterline. What i seriously love about this e/l is that it smudges really well, but it doesn't disappear when you smudge it. I don't like a precise line and i wear a smokey eye every day of my life, so this is crucial. It lasts about 7 hours I would say which isn't bad. It doesn't last all day on my waterline but not many e/l do. For the price, this is great. It's not the blackest black out there, but it is definitely black not a grayish-black.

on 2/3/2012 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My HG for eyeliner. I am an eyeliner girl...its pretty much the only makeup I wear everyday. This is the only eyeliner I keep re-buying for years... I love it! It looks so good.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Holy crap. What a trip down to memory lane! This was the first eyeliner I tried in the sixth grade. With eye shadow on top, these liners lasted all day on my waterline. It's been a long while since I've actually used perfect blend eye pencil, but as far as remembering, it was definitely a great beginner pencil :)