Cover Girl Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

3.8

on 9/12/2012 7:47:00 PM

My HG eyeliner. Goes on smooth, perfect for water line, or smokey eye. Rich true color. Lasts for quite awhile even on waterline. I will say this though, if you are using it (or anything) directly on your waterline, expect it to wear off eventually or even smudge a little. Nothing that a slight touch up doesn't fix. :) I have used this for years and only strayed occassionally, I always end up right back. Covergirl does a couple things right and this eyeliner is one of them!

on 8/29/2012 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is a review of the CHARCOAL color. I use this pencil for my brows. It's a good match to my asian sparse brow hair. It's not reddish or black. The color pay off is just the right intensity with out looking unnaturally penciled in. There's a little bit of metallic sheen (not shimmer) in it which I thought "highlights" the brows better than if it were a darker and matte shade. It glided smoothly on my brows and deposited color even with light feathered strokes.

on 8/16/2012 1:59:00 AM

when i first got this product, i thought i would finish it in a few months because it looked so short but i ended up using it for more than a year. this was also one of the very first eyeliners i used, and the one i used for the longest.
i got it in black, and i think it's a great color. looks very natural, long-lasting and very easy to apply. it's smooth and glides on really well. i actually never used the smudge tip at the end because i just use the eyeliner, so no comments on that.
i would say that the only con is that you have to keep sharpening it. when it's dull, it's hard to apply.
honestly, i think this is a great eyeliner and it's really affordable.

on 3/29/2012 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great colors and easy to apply. It lasts a long time and is easy to apply on eyes. Has a great smudge tool on one end. Definitely will buy it again.

on 3/28/2012 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

HG EYELINER!! Seriously I have tried so many. I have extremely sensitive eyes that water extremely easily. Unlike Milani liquefeye, this doesn't cause a reaction when I put it on my waterline. What i seriously love about this e/l is that it smudges really well, but it doesn't disappear when you smudge it. I don't like a precise line and i wear a smokey eye every day of my life, so this is crucial. It lasts about 7 hours I would say which isn't bad. It doesn't last all day on my waterline but not many e/l do. For the price, this is great. It's not the blackest black out there, but it is definitely black not a grayish-black.

on 2/3/2012 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My HG for eyeliner. I am an eyeliner girl...its pretty much the only makeup I wear everyday. This is the only eyeliner I keep re-buying for years... I love it! It looks so good.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Holy crap. What a trip down to memory lane! This was the first eyeliner I tried in the sixth grade. With eye shadow on top, these liners lasted all day on my waterline. It's been a long while since I've actually used perfect blend eye pencil, but as far as remembering, it was definitely a great beginner pencil :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

ive been using this eye liner for about a year now, i used to wear revlon matte eyeliner but i decided to try this pencil because revlon is more pricey. Overall it's a good product- it goes on well on my waterline and it stays on for a good while except in the corner of my eyes so i have to re apply it a couple once or twice. This has been the one of the only liners ive been using for about a year now and ill definitely buy more in the future

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really good eye pencil. It can do both a smoky look with the smudger and a precise line as well. It doesnt stay on waterlines well and on top lashes tends to smudge a little during the day but if you set it with a matching color of eyeshadow it wont smudge. I like it alot for top lashes and I recommend it and will repurchase it.

on 7/18/2011 8:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's too soft for me to use as an eyeliner. Instead I use this in Colbalt Blue on my waterline. It brightens my brown eyes and gives me a nice finished look. Also, it stays put for hours. And since I only use it on my waterline, it takes me a long time to go through one pencil. I highly recommend it!