Cover Girl Cheekers Blush

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Ver pretty color. It gives me a nice rosy glow on my cheeks! Really pretty color for any occasion. The price is great too only paid 3 or 4 dolars for it. Definetly Recommend! :)

The blush that I got looked very natural in the package, but very dark and heavy on my face. You get very little product for the cost. I also hate the brush that it comes with. It is very small;therefore, making it nearly impossible to evenly spread blush onto your face.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are really great blushes! Why in the name of Jeebus pay $30 for a blush when you can get good ones at the drugstore? If you want better quality & packaging, upgrade from these for a bit more $ to Jordana or Milani, those are truly amazing.
As for the CG Cheekers, definitely do not bother with the pale soft colors because they don't show up (even on pale skin) but the bright/deeper ones are surprisingly good & give great bang for the buck. They stick right to base makeup & blend wonderfully with brushes. The blush itself will last forever even with daily use. Yes, there's a strong perfumey scent but it doesn't transfer to the face so it doesn't bother me. The packaging & brush is terrible but I don't care either since I easily de-pot mine & carry it in a travel compact with my shadows. Get a coupon or wait for a sale & try these out for just a couple of bucks, you might be surprised. continued >>

I was hoping to love this blush after reading such great reviews on it, but i just can't get into it. I don't know if it's the color I bought, which is Plum Snow, but its very light pink and frosty. I didn't look like that in the package but it looks like that on my skin. I said I wouldn't buy this again, however, I might try a different color just too see. The price is great though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It doesn't blend very well, even with my own brush, and it looks really unnatural. I prefer a blush/bronzer blend, so maybe that is why I don't like it very much. It actually is wayy to powdery for me, even for a powder. Lol. But it could be good for someone who wants a dramatic blush look, so I'll keep it at 2lippies.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Love the colors. Very pigmented and stay a long time on my cheeks. However, I HATE the packaging. I hate it! Not wide enough for a brush and the brush is like the worst ever, and I actually half and half use the thingers that come with my make up. I think it's supposed to be more convenient for travel, but it still SUCKS.

EDIT: I finally realized that it disappears quick off my face. And I really had it yesterday when I looked in the mirror and only one cheek was still there, embarrassing!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like these.
They are "okay"
if you pick the light colors it will come sheer.
thats why i pick the dark colors which show up nice.
very nice,compact small i carry them mostly everywhere.
The brush is useless

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have this in Golden Pink and I love it :) it goes really well with my tanned skin. Pigmentation is really good and it smells like baby powder! Does not irritate my acne-prone skin and it lasts all day!

These blushes are really great! I have two (pretty peach and plumberry glow) Both I absolutely love to use. I love the smell, some may find it offputting, but I like it. The pigmentation is really good and you get a lot of product for the inexpensive price. I definitely would buy more of these. The packaging is okay. I havent had any break on me, so it doesn't bother me.

This blush is usually between 3 and 4 dollars depending on the store. Its okay. Not my favorite, but not my least favorite either. Its not very pigmented. I have it in natural twinkle and deep plum. Natural twinkle is a very pale pink and deep plum is a brighter, but still pretty light, pink. One of my favorites about this formula is that it smells amazing! I like to put it on just because it smells so good!