July 28, 2014 | 1768 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Married2aMarine

I was hoping to love this blush after reading such great reviews on it, but i just can't get into it. I don't know if it's the color I bought, which is Plum Snow, but its very light pink and frosty. I didn't look like that in the package but it looks like that on my skin. I said I wouldn't buy this again, however, I might try a different color just too see. The price is great though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It doesn't blend very well, even with my own brush, and it looks really unnatural. I prefer a blush/bronzer blend, so maybe that is why I don't like it very much. It actually is wayy to powdery for me, even for a powder. Lol. But it could be good for someone who wants a dramatic blush look, so I'll keep it at 2lippies.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the colors. Very pigmented and stay a long time on my cheeks. However, I HATE the packaging. I hate it! Not wide enough for a brush and the brush is like the worst ever, and I actually half and half use the thingers that come with my make up. I think it's supposed to be more convenient for travel, but it still SUCKS.

EDIT: I finally realized that it disappears quick off my face. And I really had it yesterday when I looked in the mirror and only one cheek was still there, embarrassing!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ILoveMakeup98

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like these.
They are "okay"
if you pick the light colors it will come sheer.
thats why i pick the dark colors which show up nice.
very nice,compact small i carry them mostly everywhere.
The brush is useless

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in Golden Pink and I love it :) it goes really well with my tanned skin. Pigmentation is really good and it smells like baby powder! Does not irritate my acne-prone skin and it lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Pinkkittyrokz

These blushes are really great! I have two (pretty peach and plumberry glow) Both I absolutely love to use. I love the smell, some may find it offputting, but I like it. The pigmentation is really good and you get a lot of product for the inexpensive price. I definitely would buy more of these. The packaging is okay. I havent had any break on me, so it doesn't bother me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by itsrainingsunshine

This blush is usually between 3 and 4 dollars depending on the store. Its okay. Not my favorite, but not my least favorite either. Its not very pigmented. I have it in natural twinkle and deep plum. Natural twinkle is a very pale pink and deep plum is a brighter, but still pretty light, pink. One of my favorites about this formula is that it smells amazing! I like to put it on just because it smells so good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not going to lie, I am typically a makeup snob, and I haven't purchased or worn Cover Girl products since I was in high school almost 20 years ago. I am an avid couponer though, and had a great coupon recently that made some Cover Girl products practically free, so I stocked up and bought about 8 different colors - Cinnamon Toast, Iced Cappuccino, brick rose, and several others. I am a fair redhead with brown eyes, warm undertones & freckles. So far I am pleased with all of them. The staying power seems to be quite good, and there's a wide variety of colors available. They are fairly well pigmented and not too powdery. It does have a very "Noxzema" scent (like all Cover Girl products seem to have), but it transports me back to high school and I don't mind it. The packaging is less than stellar - cheap plastic with a tiny, useless brush. But, for the price of the product that isn't a dealbreaker. I use my own blush brush to apply this and it works just fine. Overall, I think this is an excellent, nice quality blush for the ridiculously cheap price.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by SLOTATfan

i had a coupon that if u buy two cv products, u get one for $3 off, so i got a mascara i think that was on sale for $3, and i got this for free! i got it in rose, and it work so well! i use my own blush brush, but other than that, its amazing! i definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

First and actually only blushes I ever really loved and used up. Plumberry Glow is the just came in from the cold flush nearly every other blush promises to be. Peach is luminous, and truly peachy. The price is great but would not be worth it if they were cheap but did not perform well. Long lasting, not streaky. Yes there is a scent and some shimmer, but no glitter, no frost, just a glow, and the scent has never bothered by incredibly sensitive skin. These do for me what other more expensive blushes say they will and for a fraction of the price. Used daily they will still last you a good year.