Cover Girl CG Smoothers Concealer

3.7

Squalane, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Ozokerite, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C10 18 Triglycerides, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-): Mica 6/2/09

on 1/19/2014 2:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really love this. I am very fair-skinned so use the the neutralizer shade. It covers my dark circles without a cakey residue. In the past I used another CG product (I don't remember what it was, but it came in a container with a sponge wand applicator), but I had often had milia around my eyes. I don't have that issue with this product. Convenient packaging too.

on 1/2/2014 5:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this concealer. It covers my dark circles well, and looks very natural. It doesn't feel heavy or look cakey. I haven't had any issues with it creasing or drying out my skin. Despite being in a stick form, it is creamy and easy to blend with your fingers. I would consider it medium coverage. It also works good on blemishes.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I love this concealer! It is so smooth and creamy. The best part about it is that it just glides on and you don't feel it on your skin. I am in 715 Medium and I bought this because I had a coupon for Cover Girl and needed a new concealer. I actually read the reviews on this website before purchasing and I am so happy I did. My severe dark circles look so bad and this concealer perfectly covers them up. For maximum and long lasting coverage, I use two layers. My freaking dark circles make me look like a zombie and I am so insecure. When I have on the concealer, I look much better and the color matches me perfectly! I dont even use powder because it doesn't crease AT ALL :) It is an amazing product that I need to repurchase again soon. You need this one!

on 10/18/2013 10:14:00 PM

In a previous post I said I didn't use any other covergirl cosmetics, but I forgot about this! How could I forget this?!?! I use Revlon colorstsay in buff as my foundation. OK, so this is how I do it. You know those stupid, red zits that simply won't cover up with ANYTHING?!?! Well, after I put my foundation on and let it set, I take the very tip of this concealer and "dot" it on the blemish. I never blend it, move it, smudge it or anything like that. Just dot and go. It is amazing at covering any imperfections. My only gripe would be that if you accidentally brush against it, it will come off. That's why I carry it with me :-) I can just dab the spot again and go. Love this stuff!

on 10/18/2013 9:22:00 PM

It's cheap price but really effective.

I got this from supermarket at half price $5, works well, and last long.
Highly recommended!
I like the lip stick style, easy to apply and look natural

Short & simple... INFORMATION : AquaCurrent Science and botanicals like ginseng, vitamin E, and chamomile will help your skin look smooth. PROS: good price range. ( around 5-7 $ Canadian ) very smooth texture, effortless to blend into skin. Covers dark circles AMAZINGLY. CONS: doesnt have enough coverage to cover up acne and acne scares, can clump on to dry skin. Doesn't come in many shades. ( hard to find yellow undertone shades). PERSONAL THOUGHTS: I really thought this concealer would be super hydrating for my dry skin but instead in started to flake around my acne plus didn't cover them either, maybe a little bit if redness but that's all, it covered my dark circles no problem, in fact that's the only reason why I still use this concealer. It's very easy to blend...but a little bit too easy... I have to do up to 2-3 layers to get my desired coverage. Overall I wouldn't repurchase this concealer.

on 10/13/2013 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of the best concealers I have ever owned. It lasted me for years of constant use (don't know if that's hygienic...) and I've been pretty impressed for such a cheap concealer. It's pretty thick and creamy, so not good for anything too flaky. However, it has good coverage, and great as just covering up the average blemish. I wouldn't recommend it for the under-eye area, though.

on 8/11/2013 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I adore this concealer in the shade Neutralizer, I am incredibly pale and yellow toned (waxy white with yellow undertones) and this is the best damn concealer I have ever owned. Every brand I have tried in the fairest shades are always too orange/yellow or pink - I have had this over 2 years and used on a daily basis there is still 2/3rds of the product left and I have already bought a backup. On me this is the perfect undereye concealer or the odd blemish as it is so incredibly pale and with yellow undertones but with no noticible peach or pink undertones. Great coverage - best applied with fingertips by gently warming and patting into the skin. Also makes a fab shadow base. will be devastated when they discontinue this product.

on 7/29/2013 2:37:00 AM

I mainly purchased this to conceal my dark under circles. This concealer is very creamy and also very hydrating. I would definitely not recommend this for people with oily skin. I felt that this wouldn't be helpful to cover up any acne as I saw that it ended up highlighting my acne; I also found that instead of concealing my dark circles it would slightly brighten up the area under my eyes. If you blend this in really well I could conceal my dark circles but not after struggling for a bit. Overall this is an ok concealer but I'm not too certain that I would repurchase it again

on 7/18/2013 5:10:00 AM

This covers up my dark circles and under eyes well but still shows through my powder foundation a bit when looked at up close. But still a great product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials