July 26, 2014 | 983 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by purploscity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best concealers I have ever owned. It lasted me for years of constant use (don't know if that's hygienic...) and I've been pretty impressed for such a cheap concealer. It's pretty thick and creamy, so not good for anything too flaky. However, it has good coverage, and great as just covering up the average blemish. I wouldn't recommend it for the under-eye area, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

I adore this concealer in the shade Neutralizer, I am incredibly pale and yellow toned (waxy white with yellow undertones) and this is the best damn concealer I have ever owned. Every brand I have tried in the fairest shades are always too orange/yellow or pink - I have had this over 2 years and used on a daily basis there is still 2/3rds of the product left and I have already bought a backup. On me this is the perfect undereye concealer or the odd blemish as it is so incredibly pale and with yellow undertones but with no noticible peach or pink undertones. Great coverage - best applied with fingertips by gently warming and patting into the skin. Also makes a fab shadow base. will be devastated when they discontinue this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by aaleinad76

I mainly purchased this to conceal my dark under circles. This concealer is very creamy and also very hydrating. I would definitely not recommend this for people with oily skin. I felt that this wouldn't be helpful to cover up any acne as I saw that it ended up highlighting my acne; I also found that instead of concealing my dark circles it would slightly brighten up the area under my eyes. If you blend this in really well I could conceal my dark circles but not after struggling for a bit. Overall this is an ok concealer but I'm not too certain that I would repurchase it again

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 5:10:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

This covers up my dark circles and under eyes well but still shows through my powder foundation a bit when looked at up close. But still a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This does a good job at covering under eye dark circles. Although the "light colour" is not light at all. More colour range please!. Everything else about this is good though. Looks good even over foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by MissMissyPerez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this concealer.
It goes on thick but is very easy to blend out.
It has a great amount of coverage.
This is my go-to drugstore concealer.
I really like that you can apply to directly to your face from the stick or you can use a brush to put it on.
It is also very smooth and glides on easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is wonderful! I'm extremely fair and most concealers just don't look natural on me. I chose the Neutralizer shade and its perfect for me. It's a medium to full coverage and even though its a stick its not greasy. I can't tell you how impressed that I was after trying this and its very inexpensive at around $6.00. Hope this never goes away!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very basic coverstick. My shade is the "neutralizer" It is yellow toned and very light. Looks chastly even on my NC 15 skintone. It does not cover enough and it creases. Would probably be better as a stick foundation if it did not cause me any breakouts. For those who can get Collection 2000 I recommend their wand concealer ahead this because that one covers way better and does stay on. Also I think Max Factor panstick has a better coverage than this one. I cant detect any fragrance, like Covergirl Cheekers do have.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by rinalovesramen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer does a great job of lightening my dark circles. For me, it doesn't work well for blemishes because I have dry skin, and this makes my skin drier. It'll occasionally dry out my under eye area as well. Although I really like it, I think I'll look for a concealer that's a little less drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sofiaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was really disappointed, because everyone loved this concealer but me! :'( Maybe it was too light? I really don't know...it just went really deep into my fine lines in my eye bags, and it went on really white. I even had primer...Good luck to any one who buys this, hopefully it works good for you. If your a picky girl, with intense eye bags, its not worth it.