Giovanni Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub

4.6

Not tested on animals

Organic Sucrose (Sugar), *Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean), *Honey, Polysorbate 20, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut), Butyrospermum (Shea Butter), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Walnut Shell, Theobroma Cacao. *Certified by Quality Assurance International **Certified by Quality /Certification Services

on 4/20/2012 10:45:00 PM

Has a nice sweet smell(which I like) I love how this scrub is not oily and does not leave the tub like a ice skating ring!!!! It exfoliates well and is a nautral product which I love about this line however for the price it runs out fast! I will buy again and use less frequent:-)

on 2/7/2011 6:04:00 PM

This is my new favorite scrub. I can't get enough of the smell! It's gentle, yet effective on my sensitive skin. It's natural and scores well on cosmeticsdatabase.com. Exactly what I was looking for.

on 11/2/2010 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Smells like chocolate (so heavenly) and does warm up a bit upon contact with skin. The sugar grains are effective and did not make my skin itch.

on 9/26/2010 1:51:00 AM

I LOVE this stuff. LOVE.

The smell is amazing and makes the whole shower smell delicious. Also, it doesn't stick to the skin long enough to make you sick of it.. which is nice.

The container is nice and because it is somewhat twisted/curvy it makes it easier to open and close/hold with wet hands.. which saves my toes from being crushed in the shower!!

It is super grainy (which I love.. I hate non grainy SCRUB! what is that?!) and has just enough oil in it to absorb into the skin without making you or your tub feel slimy and gross!

I can't get over the smell though.. so good. It smells just like real hot chocolate.. not the fake nasty chocolate scent that sometimes comes with chocolate scented product. I am on my second container.

I got one at Target and the other at Ulta.

on 4/6/2010 10:40:00 AM

Great great scrub!! smells delish and leaves my skin super soft. Will buy again.

on 3/7/2010 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I adore this product. It smells so so so delicious that I feel like I'm giving my skin a treat when I use it. Plus, it's very well blended so it actually doesn't feel oily (even though it does still moisturize beautifully). It is HELLA expensive, though. You get a much smaller amount of product for your money than you do with most other scrubs. This is a luxury product for me - I only buy it when it's on sale, or I'm feeling a need for a pick me up. I definitely does make for a happy shower, though. :)

on 2/16/2010 12:38:00 PM

Nice product! Smells delicious and I like the tub as it has a widemouth and is easy to get the product out. The granules don't last all that long but, on the plus side, are easy to wash off. I hate having residual scrub stuck to me. I purchased mine online for around $9.00 which I felt was a steal because it was at Target for $17.00 at one point.

on 12/24/2009 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a lovely procuct. It feels and smells good. I do have a few gripes with it, though. First, for $17CAD it is quite expensive for a 260 jar. Second, the sugar melts away before I can really scrub it into my skin. I discovered a beautiful, very similar scrub by Tree Hut for $6CAD that comes in a larger jar, has fewer ingredients, AND doesn't evaporate as quickly! It is still a quality product, though.

on 12/24/2009 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This scrub is my hg. I've used so many scrubs but rarely repeat buy. This stuff is always on my list when I run out. The warming is nice but I wish it lasted a little longer. The texture is amazing and it doesn't desolve instantly like salt or suger scrubs so you can really get the job done with this stuff. I will buy this until I can no longer find it. I hope I never see that day!

on 8/2/2009 9:14:00 AM

Great scrub. I love how it warms on contact and does not leave behind a greasy or oily residue. The smell is just devine - it smells like real cocoa beans and hot chocolate. I am very happy to have found this because B&BW used to carry the Simplicity line and they had a creamy scrub that I loved but was discontinued. I loved the smell and have not been able to find it's duplicate until I found Giovanni's Hot Chocolate Scrub.
I wish it was a bit more moisturizing but again, the fact that it does not leave behind a residue is better - so I just moisturize when I hop out of the shower like I always do. The scent and quality is fantastic - a bit expensive at $13.99 and I find that it's going quickly.

Top Rated Giovanni Products