April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Mascara - Lumene - Blueberry curl mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by TheEmppu24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I personally love this mascara. It makes my lashes long and curled. The biggest thing i love about this mascara is that it's not wet. It's more in the dryer side. If you don't like dry mascara i'm pretty sure that you will not like this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by TheOrangeMonster101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's not all that great. The wand is chunky and plastic, and it makes an odd sound when you put it back in the tube. The formula is so wet that it doesn't curl, and doesn't add volume what so ever. Also, for a product that you would think to be on the "natural" side is not. It has 5 different parabens in it. 5!!! That is not natural. The only "natural" thing in this mascara is the blueberry, which is probably that last ingredient as far as I'm concerned.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Nathalina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best mascaras I have tried. It looks very natural and holds the curl very well. Its a very good daytime mascara. It doesnt give alot of volume, but it separates the lashes well. No clumping! I have the waterproof version.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by stefandomen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mascara! Bought at Dermstore.com cuz always free shipping. Could not find at any store in my area. Easy to use and curls my lashes and never clumps. Also great on the bottom lashes. You can make it look kind of natural or use more coats and it looks almost like false lashes. And it never clumps I cant stress that enough! Looks as good after a long day as when I first put it on. I have looked for a long time since my beloved Max Factor Couture left the states and I have found my new hg and I actually like it better than the Max. It's a beautiful day!
Edit: knocked down to 4 since I found my HG- Cover Girl Volume Exact. Awesome- makes my lashes look great in almost no time at all. Of course, now that I found it it's been discontinued- just like my Max Factor Couture I'm cursed!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by webdoyenne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Mascara is the one cosmetic item that gives me the most trouble. I really need mascara...never leave the house without it. My eyes and my lashes are very light. But my eyes get irritated easily (allergies), and the heat/humidity where I live (Florida) really affects the staying power.

Waterproof mascaras are out of the question because the difficulty of removing them makes for major burning and irritation. And I don't keep mascaras very long because of the climate here -- routinely discard them after a month or two -- so I'm not about to spend Big Buck$.

This product is flat-out amazing. No clumping, no flaking, no raccoon eyes...the brunsh gets even the smallest lashes and the mascara comes off easily. (I use the Neutrogena eye makeup remover pads.)

Wish it were easier to find. Can't locate it in the stores around here; have been ordering from Dermstore.com, where it's $9.99 and shipping is free.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara gave me soft, pretty, "fluttery" lashes. It also: made my eyes burn, completely wilted my just-curled lashes, and simultaneously smudged into two unattractive crescents underneath my eyes while flaking onto my waterline. It's one of the most disappointing makeup products I've ever tried, especially b/c of the positive reviews. Other random comments: I had to order it online b/c none of the stores around carried it (although they did carry Lumene's skincare line), it was the non-waterproof version, I like the metallic blue color of the tube, the hard-plastic brush was nice and I didn't need a lash comb after application.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Fluffludd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

I had been through a bunch of crappy mascaras that promised separated and longer lashes before I found this at reduced price, bought it, and finally found something that did what I wanted it to do. I don't befieve in longer lashes but i really want them separated, and i love the feeling of how this mascara seems to paint each lash individually.
I'm still in search for the perfect mascara but this one is as close as I have been yet.
I had the non-waterproof one and reading the reviews, I really want to try the waterproof one next winter since I had some problems with smudging on cold days.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Axman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the waterproof one. Doesn't clump or smudge. Lasts forever (and is a bitch removing...). Holds the curl well and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I can't do anything else than to recommend it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Kromlehh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super waterproof- I once went swimming with it on and it remained on my eyes, nevertheless removing it is also easy. Doesn't clump, separates lashes, makes the longer and fuller, although you need to put several coats on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by taraguipame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gives volume and doesn't clump and lengthens lashes veeeery well, holding the curl, doesn't smudge at all, perfect, perfect, perfect, I probably would buy this again. (I have the waterproof version)