October 26, 2014 | 1674 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Active Naturals Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My little girl has sensitive, eczema-prone skin especially on her face and hands. This is the only cream I've found that soothes and moisturizes her skin without her complaining that it stings upon application like every other product I've tried. It's also unscented without a nasty chemical smell like some others. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Can't live without it! I have extremely sensitive fair skin with mild eczema and everything irritates me. This is the only moisturizer I can use. I use this all over even on my face at nighttime. It's very thick but surprisingly not greasy and feels almost like a gel to me. I don't know what I would do if they discontinued this. I apply this on my hands several times a day and it helps with the cracking and red patches.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Alexalin

MULTI-USE CREAM! THE PRODUCT? It helps my 2 year only with her mild ECZEMA like a dream, and as for myself, it helps with my RAZOR BURN, I had first used this cream one night only because it was my only option. (My daughter had relocated all my creams during the day) I slapped some all over my body but mostly on my legs for some odd reason. When I woke up, I noticed I had ZERO razor burn and very SUPPLE feeling skin. I have super sensitive skin, and even when I change my 'Gillette' razor blade weekly, I still manage to locate some bumps. I have recently recommended this cream to my husband because he also experiences razor burn in his face, and he absolutely LOVES it! THE PRICE? I payed $10.83 at Walmart, I think the price us reasonable, I've seen way more expensive creams at the drug store, but then at the same time I've seen less inexpensive prices on others. THE PACKAGING? I just wish it had a pump. However the resealable top works fine. OVERALL? Greatness in a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by rainydays1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in LOVE with this cream! I had a horrible eczema breakout all over my face and body...little red, itchy patches...after being on vacation in a hot, humid place. Apparently, my skin hates hot weather? Great. Anyways, I have used this religiously every night and every morning, even replacing my facial moisturizer with it and my eczema cleared up in about a week! I didn't have to use steroid creams or antibiotic ointments this time which is a HUGE PLUS! I would shower with Aveeno fragrance free body wash and then use this lotion, my skin is soft, smooth, and looks very healthy again! I seriously could not live without this product! I'm on my second tube and will continue to keep this as a staple! HG!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by HarleyVerweyst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion is amazing. I am 20 years old and have never had eczema and then one day at work I couldn't stop scratching my leg. When I got home I saw all these red flaky dry patches on my skin. My sister was graduating the following day and I was supposed to wear a dress that showed my legs! I ran to walmartand got this for $10 which I thought was a tad pricey. I slathered it on my leg and went to bed. The next day I woke up and my leg looked ten times better. It's been about 4 days and they're almost gone! The only thing I don't like about it is one I put it on, the spots itch like crazy. I don't know if it's the medicine working or what. But other than that I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This cured my itchy, flaky, dry skin! I have eczema and am very sensitive. I decided to try this when my usual HG Cerave lotion wasn't helping with some very stubborn winter skin and I'm so glad I did! This isn't greasy at all but has the consistency of a cream. I keep it next to the kitchen sink as I wash my hands 100 times a day, this keeps them from getting cracked or irritated. Highly recommended!! ((I also love the Aveeno Skin Relief Lotion which has shea butter and you get more product for your money.))

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by carrie79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff works for me, love it! But I treat it like a medicine, not a normal body lotion, meaning I use it mainly at night or at home when I'm not using my hands, and don't expect it to soak in quickly or look good because it is quite greasy and takes a while to soak in. I find the results totally worth it, though.

I'd suggest giving it overnight or longer after applying it to see the effects. I have eczema on the top of my hands that most regular lotions can't touch. I use a good thick layer of this at night before bed and in the morning my hands are *almost* as good as new. 2-3 nights and they're back to normal.

Different treatments work for different people with eczema, but this really did work for me, surprisingly so. It worked as well as the prescription creams I used to use as a kid.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by laluna82

I have had eczema since childhood, and recently it has gotten worse during winter. Just last week I developed huge patches on both wrists that weren't responding to regular moisturizers or anti-itch creams. I used this lotion twice a day, and the rashes cleared up within 5 days. I was so impressed to find a product that actually does what it claims to do. I am definitely keeping a tube on hand from now on. At $11, it is kind of pricey for a drugstore product, but well worth the money, and sometimes you can find a coupon.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product is a miracle-maker for me. During the winter, I get very dry, itchy spots on my face (usually around my mouth and nose, sometimes around my eyes). I recently had the same problem and only noticed AFTER I put on some heavy foundation and saw that I looked like my entire face was peeling off. When I have difficulty with dry spots (or eczema), I know I can count on this product to fix it. If I dab some of the cream onto my problem spots and wait a few minutes for it to absorb, I can apply my foundation like I normally would. Definitely prevents early morning freak-outs when my skin is being problematic. :) Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by mild_breakout

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have occasional flare-ups of eczema on my fingers, right hand only. It has recently gotten worse and I've started developing rashes on my arms as well. My arms and fingers were in SO MUCH PAIN that I was just feeling depressed. I also started developing some eczema dry patches on my face, and it was so itchy... so I started looking for a remedy. I'm so thankful that I thought about searching on MUA for reviews and product suggestions, and I was willing to give ANYTHING a try. I stumbled upon the Aveeno Eczema Care cream review and decided to give it a try. Am I ever glad I did. I got it the morning after I read the reviews, applied it immediately after I got to the office, and noticed a difference almost right away. My arms didn't itch at all that day, and the scabs from the scratching are now healing after about 4 days of use. My fingers are no longer in pain, and the cream has soften the scaly dry skin that it comes off. I'm now experiencing a flare up, but I applied the cream and it's actually calm... though I still see the redness from a possible flare-up. I also put some on my face and it now feels so soft and itchiness is gone. I think this cream is great for eczema or even sensitive skin without eczema. The oatmeal is probably the soothing agent that works well for calming the flare-ups. It's non-greasy and absorbs very well. I don't consider it pricey at all, at least I found what works for me. It's around CAD14 for 166 ml.