The Body Shop Shea Whip Body Lotion

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Stearic Acid, Talc, Glycerin, Orbignya oleifera (Babassu Oil), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Corn Starch Modified, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylparaben, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Coumarin, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol , Caramel , CI 19140

on 8/17/2012 1:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Just bought this lotion a few weeks ago, and i loooooooove the scent so much.The scent lasts for 5 hours or maybe more. And it mosturises well, but not as greasy as the body butter. Love this product!

on 12/4/2011 8:47:00 AM

My HG body lotion! I use this since the Shea Body Butter is a little on the heavy side to use every day. It gives enough moisture, it smells good (but not overpowering), and it sinks in great. The only downside is the bottle, which works great until you are almost finished with it. I can't get the last bit out, and that is plaguing my frugal soul.

on 10/16/2011 11:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great moisturizer, and I really love the scent. The shea body butter is a little too heavy for my skin, so the lotion is perfect. It makes an excellent hand lotion as well!

on 6/7/2011 5:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Easily absorbed, super rich all-over moisture made with Community Trade babassu oil and Commnity Trade shea butter. Soaked into my skin quickly, no greasy residue. Does have a slight masculine smell, not enough to prevent me from purchasing it again. Not a huge fan of the smell, just like how throughly it absorbs. Comes in an 8.4oz pump, that's always nice and sanitary as well as helping in prevent too much waste. If the smell was better, I'd give it 5 lippies for sure!!!

on 4/10/2010 8:30:00 PM

Discovered this lotion when house-sitting for a family of three. It's in their guest bathroom. I really liked the smell and it moisturizes well, so I got one of my own. It's both sweet and a little masculine, but not too masculine. Will purchase again.

on 6/3/2009 5:49:00 AM

It's a shame that this lotion smells so strong and masculine or it would be my HG lotion. Everything else about it is perfect: it's very moisturizing without being greasy, it has a great thick and smooth texture that absorbs easily. It makes skin extremely smooth and soft.Even the packaging is great, I love pump bottles. So it comes down to the scent: it is strong, and like men's cologne to my nose. I had the same complaint with the Mango whip lotion: great lotion, too strong fruity scent. I wish TBS could come up with a neutral everyday scent, in the same lotion texture.

on 4/16/2009 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is a very heavily fragranced, but quite well moisturizing body lotion that feels comfortable on the skin. I'll be carrying the travel-sized bottle in my gym bag and using it up after showering, but after that I won't be purchasing, because the scent is just too strong for me.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil) (Emollient), Stearic Acid (Emulsifier), Talc (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Glycerin (Humectant), Orbignya oleifera (Babassu Oil) (Emollient), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate (Emollient), Dicaprylyl Ether (Emollient), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Corn Starch Modified (Skin Conditioning Agent), Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Triethanolamine (pH Adjuster), Pentaerythrityl Distearate (Skin-conditioning Agent, Emollient.), Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer (Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer) (Emulsion Stabilizer), Sodium Polyacrylate (Film Former/Viscosity Increasing Agent), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Methylparaben (Preservative), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) (Sunscreen), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 19140 (Colour).

on 4/8/2009 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got a friend to pick this up for me because we don't have a BS around here anywhere. The smell is really good, kind of nutty. Smooths on nicely and feels moisturizing, but if I use it on my dry hands it doesn't quite feel thick enough.
The other day though I realized it did smell a little bit like something a guy would wear, which turned me off. Oh welll it's still nice.

on 2/24/2009 5:33:00 AM

I loooove this body lotion!! It's a bit difficult to apply (doesn't spread out very easily) but god, how I love the smell!! And it leaves the skin ultra soft!! Not very long lasting though

on 1/19/2009 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product worked pretty well for me. The scent is very nice, but a bit strong. I use this on my very dry legs and they become hydrated, however it isn't SUPER moisturizing. On the other hand, it absorbs very well and makes my skin soft to the touch. I would definitely buy this product again!

Top Rated The Body Shop Products