Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

on 4/24/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Fab-u-lous! These allow you to thoroughly clean and mildly exfoliate your back better than a back brush. I now have clear skin on my back and rarely have any spots there due to this cloth. I now have three which I alternate between washing them in the machine with my clothes. Delighted

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a great MUA recommendation...I finally got some to see what the fuss was about. I ended up getting a few for friends and family, too. I use it all over my body and it works great. My skin is silky soft after showering. It also exfoliates really efficiently for shaving and prevents ingrown hairs. Overall, this is definitely worth a try!

on 2/4/2015 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is a great, cheap exfoliator. Especially for legs...If you're young.

I still use mine for my legs and even though i'm only 35, it's just too abrasive for anywhere else. That much dermal damage just to exfoliate is not necessary. Maybe once every few months if you've gone too long without a good scrub, but otherwise, my chest, arms - basically upper body are too delicate to be torn at like that.

For that I use an Italy towel. Same dirt cheap price, same asian skincare goodness - better exfoliation to be honest... and much more delicate on your skin.

on 1/15/2015 10:12:00 PM

This thing is seriously amazing. I stumbled upon a review when looking for better option to traditional loofah to take with me during two-months of travel through India and SE Asia. I just purchased another three after first use. (This will make a perfect gift for my friends/family!) Seriously - who would have thought that something as simple as wash cloth can make such a difference?
If there are any other Japanese/Asian tricks like this, please do let me know - seems like they really know what they´re doing!:)
PS: No, really, try this - I couldn´t find one negative review on this. (Except when it was about fake ones from China.)

on 1/9/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These work well but it's easiest for me just to buy the Walmart ones which are about 2 for $2.00. They are with the bath products in the beauty area. You can wash in the washer,they last forever. Great cleansing along with your cleanser of choice they give you a real exfoliated glow! Your moisturizer works better and makeup goes on more smoothly.
UPDATE They are $3.00 now and not easy to find at Walmart because they are almost always sold out. Keep looking though-once you get it they really last forever.Don't get the body onbe for use on your face its REALLY too rough.

An Italy towel works MUCH better and is just as affordable!

on 12/29/2014 12:21:00 PM

I seriously don't know how I ever lived without this. It's incredible AND cheap. Order a bunch for yourself and also several for gifts. You'll never want to go without one again!

on 12/29/2014 2:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It is a great investment, totally worth it! Salux exfoliates like nothing I've ever found; it leaves my skin smooth, touchable and slippery lol Yes, slippery because I tried to shave my underarm and the razor slid on my skin like a knife on butter that has been out of the refrigerator for too long - I did not cut myself though.
Salux is very easy to use: just wet it and rub a soap bar on it or pump some soap out of the body wash dispenser and then rub the towel on your body. It lathers like nothng you've ever seen. I like applying my cleaner on my face and then exfoliating with Salux; it gets rd of the blackheards and leaves my face smooth and clean.

on 12/25/2014 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The phrase "accept no substitutes" definitely applies when it comes to this bath towel. The preceding reviewers have pretty much nailed it as far as the description of this product goes: it's stretchy, durable, rough, and works well to exfoliate. You can easily stretch it around your back and shoulders to wash them if you have issues with breakouts on your back.

I bought one of these for my husband, because he has oily skin and gets back zits from time to time but also has KP, so I thought this would help. At first he was skeptical and hesitant to try it, but after some badgering by me, he used it and loved it.

Here's where the "accept no substitutes" part comes in. After about a year, I decided to toss his first towel, and was stupid and decided to try a knock off version I saw at Wal Mart to replace it. I checked out several versions, and thought the one I chose was the thickest and best quality, so I figured it'd be fine. Wrong. That piece of junk started falling apart after a week, and actually RIPPED in the middle after a month's use.

Salux makes a superior product, and there really is no substitute for the real thing here, ladies (and gents). Don't settle, just order it on Amazon or go to your local Asian market (where I get mine) and grab one (or two, or three...). You won't regret it.

on 12/24/2014 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I haven't used anything else in years now that I discovered these. You barely need any soap, too! Amazing.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools