Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

Japanese bath towels are amazing, but I've found that I prefer other brands to Salux. As far as I know, Salux towels come in a single weave density while many of their competitors (e.g., Cure Series http://www.amazon.com/Cure-Japanese-Exfoliating-Bath-Towel/dp/B00FGGW7KY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1431391035&sr=8-2&keywords=japanese+bath+towel) come in a variety of weaves. I ended up getting the "super hard" weave from Cure Series for aggressive exfoliating and the Aisen Extra Soft towel for everyday use.

on 5/8/2015 12:11:00 AM

This really feels great on your skin, but it isn't anything much better than a wash cloth. I personally like a gritty cloth and this is it but with the benefit of making your soap get really, really sudsy. I didn't think it did anything for the kp on my arms which was too bad, but I still like how soft my body got. I'll still repurchase because these last forever and are nice and long to use for scrubbing my back and hard to reach areas.

on 5/4/2015 9:55:00 PM

Purchased directly from The Salux Shop for $5.98 free shipping and it arrived in 3days. It can be scrunched up or folded and it lathers really well. It may seem a bit expensive but considering how quickly shower puffs unravel this a Great buy & it can even be machine washed! It is the perfect length for washing the back and it removed the dead skin off my heels really easy. I don't find it too ruff if you use a light hand (& even if you don't). CVS sales something similar (baby pink color) for $3.99 made of 100% nylon while Salux is a blend of nylon and polyester.
EDIT This really does make skin feel soft & smooth and NOW I understand when reviews says that lotions apply better. Somehow the skin absorbs the lotion easier. Have purchased another for my home & several to give as gifts! I PACK THIS WHEN I TRAVEL AND DRIES SUPER FAST.
The KP on my arms ( that I've had for as long as I can remember) is COMPLETELY GONE! I use to think my skin was soft but this leaves your body S_U_P_E_R soft....DON'T LIKE TO SHOWER WITHOUT IT! Freaking buy this!! You don't need to scrub hard as the cloth itself is doing the work for you....may take a few showers for your body to get use the feeling.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I am so addicted to these! They leave my skin feeling so smooth. There is just no way to have an ingrown hair if you exfoliate with a Salux cloth regularly. That is the best thing about them. I've tried every type of exfoliating product and these are the best! I always cut mine in half since they are personally too big for me. You don't have to scrub harshly with them, just gently rub them all over your skin and let the cloth do the work.

on 4/24/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Fab-u-lous! These allow you to thoroughly clean and mildly exfoliate your back better than a back brush. I now have clear skin on my back and rarely have any spots there due to this cloth. I now have three which I alternate between washing them in the machine with my clothes. Delighted

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a great MUA recommendation...I finally got some to see what the fuss was about. I ended up getting a few for friends and family, too. I use it all over my body and it works great. My skin is silky soft after showering. It also exfoliates really efficiently for shaving and prevents ingrown hairs. Overall, this is definitely worth a try!

on 2/4/2015 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is a great, cheap exfoliator. Especially for legs...If you're young.

I still use mine for my legs and even though i'm only 35, it's just too abrasive for anywhere else. That much dermal damage just to exfoliate is not necessary. Maybe once every few months if you've gone too long without a good scrub, but otherwise, my chest, arms - basically upper body are too delicate to be torn at like that.

For that I use an Italy towel. Same dirt cheap price, same asian skincare goodness - better exfoliation to be honest... and much more delicate on your skin.

on 1/15/2015 10:12:00 PM

This thing is seriously amazing. I stumbled upon a review when looking for better option to traditional loofah to take with me during two-months of travel through India and SE Asia. I just purchased another three after first use. (This will make a perfect gift for my friends/family!) Seriously - who would have thought that something as simple as wash cloth can make such a difference?
If there are any other Japanese/Asian tricks like this, please do let me know - seems like they really know what they´re doing!:)
PS: No, really, try this - I couldn´t find one negative review on this. (Except when it was about fake ones from China.)

on 1/9/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These work well but it's easiest for me just to buy the Walmart ones which are about 2 for $2.00. They are with the bath products in the beauty area. You can wash in the washer,they last forever. Great cleansing along with your cleanser of choice they give you a real exfoliated glow! Your moisturizer works better and makeup goes on more smoothly.
UPDATE They are $3.00 now and not easy to find at Walmart because they are almost always sold out. Keep looking though-once you get it they really last forever.Don't get the body onbe for use on your face its REALLY too rough.

An Italy towel works MUCH better and is just as affordable!

Top Rated Misc Beauty Tools