October 23, 2014 | 1645 users online

Skincare - Face - Jamieson - Vitamin E 100% Pure Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I buy this product constantly, I mix it with my body butter and it delivers the longest lasting moisture at an unbeatable price. I could buy the cheapest moisturizer out there and mix it with this and it would work amazingly. It's a bit too rich to be used on it's own, whether that be on body or face, and it would be too greasy. Dilute it with body butter, definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by cerecita

This product saved my skin! Thank goodness I bought it..

After that Huge Mistake with Apple Cider Vinegar, which left a SCAB on my face.... which was sooooo Obvious... I peeled it off..even bigger mistake.. and was left with a raw pinkish skin/flesh...i used polysporin and zincofax... that sealed up and speeded up new skin... within a week....yet then after i was left with this Obvious as well BROWN patch...'scar' ...well i read reviews on the vitamin e oil benefits and am soooo glad i bought it...i put it on religiously 2 Xs a day and within a week..I saw a great improvement.. even the first night, it started to heal..

Redness...and browness disappearing...that its not as visible as before..

Tip: it works even faster I think if u reapply every few hours throughout the day...

I also have to note , ive been using this in conjunction with Neutrogena's (discontinued =( ) at home microdermabrasion system...and together they are dynamite! =P.....

Point is... Im so glad this ugly scar is fading...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by voicelessadrasteia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product seems to work fantastic on scars. Of course nothing will fully get rid of scars, but this product will visibly reduce them - for me, anyway. I mix it with Jamieson's Vitamin A Night Cream and wear it at night, for a great moisturizer and acne product. It helps to reduce my severity of acne, even though oil is said to be a bad idea for people with acne prone skin. I would definitely buy this product again, as well as recommend it to anyone with dry, flaky skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by sdonn80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product since February and was almost finished the bottle when I ended up with a severe case of contact dermatitis around the eye area where I applied this every night. As soon as I stopped using this, the red, dry and itchy rash disappeared. No idea why I got an allergic reaction months after using it. The same thing happened to my mother 20 years ago. If I didn't get this rash I would keep using it, it really softens the eye area and plumps it. I wouldn't apply it to your cheeks or forehead, I did and it broke me out!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by blushbye

I use it on my face as a moisturizer because I have been using vaseline for years and recently found out that vaseline is not good for you, Jamieson oil is great for around the eyes and mouth if you take some time to gently work it into the skin, that way it doesn't stick and rub off while you sleep. If you want to reap its benefits during the day, mix a small amount into your sunscreen, it gives your skin a nice dewy look. I wouldn't use it on my cheeks, too thick and would clog the pores. Definitely a good product but too expensive. I spent $15 on the bottle and it will only last about 1and 1/2 months at the rate I use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by suslik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has lasted me a long time, and I can control what I take out pretty easily... I am still not used to pumps, I don't know why... anyway I used this on a mango reaction around my lips and it cured everything really fast! I figure that pretty much anywhere your body needs to repair, use this, like brittle nails or cracked hands or whatever. It is what it is, guys.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

I love this product. I use it on my lips and mix it with my moisturizers. I also put it on any cystic acne I have...it helps get rid of them.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by sofi333

Ok so I bought this product at my local shoppers drug mart a week ago since i have some acne scarring on my cheeks and chin. I only put it on at night because of its texture but im worried it just rubs off on my pillow, so i started mixing it in my morning moisturizer and the its not oily or shiny any more. it did break me out at first since i applied it all over my face but now i just dab it on my scars and they do seem to be fading (well the recent ones anyways). Like anything else i guess it takes time to see decent results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

I didn't apply this to scar or anything, I just poured it in my baths when my skin was feeling dry and it made my skin really soft and moisturized, and it probably helped a bit for some scars since I soaked in it. This stuff is cheap so it is nice to have.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by sboshi16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont use this for scars on my face, I feel the oil would be too much. But I find it works great on body scars