April 24, 2014 | 1254 users online

Powder - Clinique - Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by jjquan

I need to preface this by saying that I said that I wouldn't buy this product again only because I like trying out other powders and still looking for my HG. I need medium to full coverage, so I use this on top of my liquid foundation as a setting powder. In the summertime, I find it a little heavy and sticky and now I'm wearing it through winter time and I find it absolutely lovely. It feels light and looks fantastic. For myself, I didn't feel that it clogged my pores or caused me to break out. It's reasonably priced and would probably serve as a back up when I'm in between powders.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by jrisko228

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very dry skin but I'm always looking for a good powder just to set my makeup just a little bit and this does the trick a little goes a long way I'm in love with this powder gives me a great glow without looking cakey, I'm on the pale side so i chose a color that would give me a nice glow so in MAC I wear NW20 so in this I bought 06 Deep which is perfect! so I will def be buying this again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Tenerifebeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY HG… I have gone and bought this month so other different foundations as this one is getting a little pricey for me to afford but it is just literally the only product that gives me the desired look that I want… I hate hate hate foundation that is really obvious that I am wearing it I want to look natural and not cakey this really does give a very natural effect and covers up well, unfortunately I bought Loreal True Match powder that has broken me out in little pimples.. I have chucked that away now and this Clinique foundation has covered up nicely all of the little pimples and im sure my skin will go back down once I continue using this xx

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by breyes1984

I bought this powder foundation due the good things that everybody say about it. But doesnt work to me. I've oily skin, and this powder foundation is awful for this skin type. shine and more shine, it not blends well, and is very noticeable. With primer before this shine shine and shine.. Only good thing are the shades chart. Im for reference mac nc 20-25 neutral or yellow undertones, and 02 Neutral Fair is a good shade to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Jingyd34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved this powder make up at first, I have mature, acne prone, oily skin and it was the only make up that didn't break me out. Recently though I find myself having to top it up after only an hour as my shine comes through.

Great colour match, really nice light make up with fairly good coverage.

I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin but I think it does suit acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

So I guess this is my HG powder. I am a super pale person, and I wear it in shade 02, I think it's called Neutral Fair? I have been buying it for several years now and it's the only foundation I use. I have extremely sensitive, extremely dry skin, so I'm really limited when it comes to what I can put all over my face. Every liquid foundation I've tried has made me break out into a red rash, and many powders do, too. This is all I wear when it comes to my face and I find it gives me enough coverage. Since my skin is so dry, sometimes this can make me look a tiny bit flaky but it's way less than any other powder I've used, so I'm sure this won't be a problem for 99% of the population. Overall, it's a great and easy-to-use product that gives decent coverage and a polished look without making me really look like I'm wearing a lot of makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by evielyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Yes,this is a really nice light/medium powder foundation.It goe's on lovely and blends and morphs into skintone nicely.I have shade 1 fair and also use shade 2 neautral fair in spring/summer but out of the two, shade 2 is slightly darker but gives better coverage.It has good staying power but I still have to touch up after a few hrs as I tend to have oily skin.A good cheeper alternative it the max factor facefinity compact,both are excellent but this runs at just over double the price of the facefinity here in the uk.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this powder! It says almost powder, however, it has moderately good coverage, and yet feels very light and blends so easily into my face! Will definitely be repurchasing, however, the applicator it comes with is no good. Always use a brush for this one. The colors match up pretty truly to my skin tone, and never end up being an oily mess. Love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

I love this so much. It covers so well and it doesn't look cakey like the MAC studio Fix I had. The only draw back is the colors available. I think the one I have is just a teeny bit too dark for me but the lighter color before mine, is too light. Anyway, it gives me a hing of color. It feels overall clean and I absolutely love the SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Chieraa

I love this stuff. I picked it at random one day and it just always made my skin feel so smooth. The coverage could be better when it comes to blemishes but I love it. The oil-free aspect is great if you have naturally oily skin. And SPF is always a plus.