July 29, 2014 | 1165 users online

Powder - Clinique - Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I discovered this powder thanks to Temptalia blog, it was featuring withing its 2012 best's picks. I love the natural coverage and this is perfect for dry skin. I usually use Mac Mineralize powder but my dry skin looked wrinkled and blotchy. This is really nice looking. It's a keeper for me !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG powder / powder foundation. Color match to my neutral tone skin is perfect, and somehow it matches when I'm slightly darker and slightly lighter. I use this alone on top of my moisturizer as a light cover "foundation" because it does a good job of covering redness. Definitely would not cover large pimples. It does not break me out. I also use this on top of my liquid foundation - I used to use MUFE HD powder (white translucent) but I think the Clinique leaves a better finish on my combination skin. When used by itself over moisturizer, it lasts a good 8-10 hours before breaking up around my forehead and on my nose. Keeps my foundation and face looking flawless when I want more coverage over my MUFE HD (liquid) foundation (shade 118). I am neutral in this powder. I also love the setting power it has for covering my dark circles. It doesn't break up and keeps the coverage all day, whereas for other powders and setters my dark circles would show halfway through the day. I don't even have to touch up until about the 10 hour mark. Definitely recommend and will continue to use this when I run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to start off with telling you that the MUA matched me in the wrong shade so that is why i did not love it.
She matched me in the color Light wich is way too pink for me.
But i could see why people love this powder.

The coverage is buildable,it feels very soft and does not look cakey.
It has tiny shimmers in it so your skin does not look flat but they are very noticeable in direct sunlight.

You can use a fluffy powder brush to set your foundation or if you want to use this on it's own with maximum coverage i would use kabuki or a buffingbrush.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by libbier

Really worth the price. not cheap but not overly expensive.
i use this over tinted moisturiser or foundation to minimise the shiny look.
coverage is very very light. i would have to say sheer and probably buildable to light at the most, not medium. i have light-medium skin in winter, medium in summer, neutral undertone, combination-oily skin and i use this in NEUTRAL. i dont think the exact right shade would matter since it is so sheer that you might not be able to recognise any make up. i love how clinique foundations do not break me out! packaging is really pretty, looks like jade stone which i really like.

would recommend to those who dont need coverage but just something to fight the shine and want matte looking skin. as a setting product, this is good but you could probably get any powder to set for cheaper but if you dont mind the price then i would say go for this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Tindra78

My skin; acneprone, a lot of hypeepigmentation, acne scars. NC/NV 15. Extremely oily. Yet some lines, cause I'm 35...

I was looking for something with FULL coverage, that I can use quickly and fast in the morning and as a touch up during the working day.

No, this does NOT give full coverage! It does not cover more than my old and cheaper EDM matte. It surely gives a soft and nice finish but that is not enough if it still leaves a lot of the redness and imperfections visible! It also looks a little too matte - I have the same problem with the silica HD powder from MUFE - the skin can look a little dry and "dead"... Don't know if it's cause my skin is dry on the surface or what... :/

Shade 01 was ok, while it was still there in the start of the day....

The search goes on!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I bought the wrong color in this, so haven't used it as often as I would have liked. I bought the Light when the Neutral Fair would have been a much better match for my pale skin (NC15). It does have a tendency to stick to wet patches (eg if you wear this over sunscreen that is still sticky on your skin) and then turns a darker color which causes issues for me as I wear this over a concealer and the powder turns the concealer clumpy.

Coverage is minimal and I personally don't see this as being a foundation as much as a finishing powder. I do prefer light coverage so this isn't really an issue for me but this also doesn't last. I live in Florida and the high temperatures and high humidity means that I can only realistically wear this in an air conditioned office rather than on a day-to-day basis running errands or being outside for more than a minute at a time! I wouldn't buy this again, not even as a finishing powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by jjquan

I need to preface this by saying that I said that I wouldn't buy this product again only because I like trying out other powders and still looking for my HG. I need medium to full coverage, so I use this on top of my liquid foundation as a setting powder. In the summertime, I find it a little heavy and sticky and now I'm wearing it through winter time and I find it absolutely lovely. It feels light and looks fantastic. For myself, I didn't feel that it clogged my pores or caused me to break out. It's reasonably priced and would probably serve as a back up when I'm in between powders.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by jrisko228

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very dry skin but I'm always looking for a good powder just to set my makeup just a little bit and this does the trick a little goes a long way I'm in love with this powder gives me a great glow without looking cakey, I'm on the pale side so i chose a color that would give me a nice glow so in MAC I wear NW20 so in this I bought 06 Deep which is perfect! so I will def be buying this again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Tenerifebeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY HG… I have gone and bought this month so other different foundations as this one is getting a little pricey for me to afford but it is just literally the only product that gives me the desired look that I want… I hate hate hate foundation that is really obvious that I am wearing it I want to look natural and not cakey this really does give a very natural effect and covers up well, unfortunately I bought Loreal True Match powder that has broken me out in little pimples.. I have chucked that away now and this Clinique foundation has covered up nicely all of the little pimples and im sure my skin will go back down once I continue using this xx

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by breyes1984

I bought this powder foundation due the good things that everybody say about it. But doesnt work to me. I've oily skin, and this powder foundation is awful for this skin type. shine and more shine, it not blends well, and is very noticeable. With primer before this shine shine and shine.. Only good thing are the shades chart. Im for reference mac nc 20-25 neutral or yellow undertones, and 02 Neutral Fair is a good shade to me.