October 25, 2014 | 1444 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - bamboo eye shading brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

I actually use this brush for applying concealer. It blends well, it's soft on the skin, and the pointed/domed tip is good for getting in small areas. A little product goes a long way with this brush. I can't live without it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This brush is very well made, it's so soft and it doesn't shed plus it's cruelty free but I just can't find a good use for it. It's too big to use for blending so I mostly use it for packing on eyeshadow (when I'm using one all over my lid). I think you should give it a try, you might find it useful for something else. Highlighter maybe?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by dzcml88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not what I expected from an eye shadow brush, but I ended up with a brush that handles creams very well. It's not the best with powders. I also use this as a lip brush - for times when precise application isn't of utmost importance, of course.
One way it's great with powder eyeshadows is when you want a light application to smoke along the bottom lash line. It can't apply too much because of it's tapered edge

A good brush, when used creatively ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by manitoban3

My first Ecotool brush. I love it for applying shadow to the lid and to the crease. It is so soft, and it's just the right size! I love how there is a point in the middle, as well. Will be buying more from this brand! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by SteppinRazor

I really like the softness of this brush it does apply well, but don't forget to tap off any excess ot else it will fall on your face. Other then that for the price it's good.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by flameangel

I was very impressed with this brush initially. Doesn't shed, packs on eyeshadow pretty decently and can be used to blend them out. But perhaps of the way I wash it, using baby shampoo, the hair became kind of stiff and hard and doesn't perform as well now. Nonetheless, it is still a good eyeshadow brush. Love the bamboo handle, but not so much the plastic packaging that comes with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by xoxmelissaa

I haate this brush! It doesn't pick up eye shadows very well, and if it does only a little bit goes on it. It's better off being a small concealer brush. I've used it for concealer and it's perfect for it. As for an eye shadow kinda brush, it suckss!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 9:01:00 AM More reviews by et3naltwilight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hmmm coincidentally (like another reviewer) I also got this at Wal Mart for $3.87 and there was only 2 left... Anyway, this is my first upgrade brush from my crappy generic one that I got for free. Now this is so much softer! I was skeptical about the quality before purchasing it because it just sounded too good. A brush for $4 that's more environmentally friendly AND it's soft? I was afraid that the hairs would fall out easily. However, since so many reviewers praise its quality, I'll assume that the hairs do not fall out easily. I will be checking out their other brushes as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:47:00 AM More reviews by RainbowDelight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't regret buying this one bit. So soft, no loose hairs falling out everywhere and applies and blends my eyeshadows well. It's awesome for the price. I am so impressed I am gonna buy myself their other brushes. I used my friend's MAC brushes to compare them and they are equally as good, but Ecotools is better value.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by laurall

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this with my Laura Mercier secret brightening powder to set my concealer, and it does the job very well.