December 20, 2014 | 845 users online

Shampoo - Mill Creek Biotin Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lrwarner

I am half black, you can't tell because my skin is very white, but I got the hair, I have been dying, bleaching straightening for years. About 19 months ago I went on a bleaching frenzy and re-bleached or dyed about every three weeks.
6 months ago I went back to my natural color and the breakage started. My hair has thinned so badly because of the damage I did to it, so I have been going crazy, deep conditioners, repairs you name it I've bought it. Nothing has helped. 3 days ago I went to gnc for hair skin and nails vitamin and saw this shampoo and conditioner. I bought it for 7 dollars and figured hey worth a shot. Today is day 4 and the breakage has reduced phenomenally. (about 50 hairs broken compared to the handful of strands at a time). Today when the few hairs broke they came out individually and when I was all done, instead of having my entire sink covered in hair like usual, there were two, yes two hairs...amazing.
The shampoo does not lather very well and you have to use quite a bit, but it leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean and the conditioner, quite thick and nice smelling, makes it so soft and shiny. But immediately after the first use I could tell the difference. I did not need detanglers or even a brush. I was able to run my fingers through my hair and let it dry. My curls haven't seen this much bounce in ages...this is absolutely hands down the best best best product I have ever tried. I will buy this if I have to fly to china to get it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

I've been dealing with a lot of stress-induced hairloss for over a year now, and I bought this shampoo initially to help curb some of the damage. I've used it for a while now, but I don't think it has reversed the lost hair completely (which I think is too much to expect anyway). What I do love about it is that it is gentle and feels soothing on the scalp. The ingredients are wonderful. There is a slight mintyness and coolness that isn't overwhelming, and it doesn't dry your hair out. I think it has been good in keeping my hair smooth, and I'm not seeing any more breakage than usual when I use it consistently. I will continue using it to see if it does revive some of my hair over time.
If you just want a gentle shampoo to keep your hair in good condition, this is a very nice one to look into.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

Subtle scent, inexpensive and my hair shed has come to quite a halt. I am so impressed, I have to get more.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by sindu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing product.I tried different shampoos for hair fall and dandruff.Finally this one with keratin conditioner works really well.Not that my hair fall is under control this also promotes hair growth.Throw away all those shampoos with SLS.I highly recommend this to every one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by vitada

The Story:For 2 years now I've been suffering from Smelly Hair Syndrome (YES, It's REAL) I thought buying shampoos that had powerful fragrances would cover it, but it just didn't work for me. I shower my hair every 2-3 days, and at the end of the day it would smell horrible! My hair could never retain the smell of the shampoos like other girls. There were some days when I would come out of the shower, finished drying it, and it would smell horrible again!

Pros:I tried this shampoo, because come'on.. it's natural! I bought the aloe one, and it smells wonderful. After using this for a month, I can honestly say that this is my HG shampoo right now. No more smelly hair, oily scalp/dry tips! My hair is really soft too.

Cons- It just doesn't lather up well. Plus, it may make your hair tangle-y in the shower (but nothing like the accompanying conditioner and good brush won't fix) Uhmmmm... what else? After rinsing the shampoo off, my head feels really clean. LIKE really clean, I don't know if this is a pro or con, cause it feels like it really cleaned ALL the oils out. But whatever, the results are what count!

Would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Kukulis

Very watery consistency

Non drying shampoo.
Cleanses scalp and hair well

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by irismet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my first time trying an organic shampoo. I was desperate solving my thin, oily at the root and dry at the end. So Yesterday I went to wholefood and there were too many choices of organic shampoo. So i asked a shopgirl there and she suggested this one.

Once I rinse the shampoo off my hair, I felt my hair a bit dry. But after applying the conditioner, i felt the different. It's cleaner and softer.

When I blow my hair, I was a bit scared cos my hair seems to be weightless at all. But it's better an hour later. Today my hair is a bit softer at the end and not oily at the root. Can't wait to see after a month later.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by rallu

This shampoo dries out my hair, makes it very tangled and looks like a bird nest. I don't know if it's just a coincidence but I actually had more hair loss using this. Maybe I am allergic to one of the ingredients. I don't like the tingly feel either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have fine dry hair and scalp so most shampoos dry out my scalp and frizz my hair. Not this wonderful shampoo though. It effectively cleanses without overdrying. Has a lovely peppermint scent. Has Biotin along with other B-vitamins, keratin, aloe vera and gentle cleansers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by silverlilly

I've been using this for over a month and together with the matching Millcreek biotin conditioner, this has transformed my hair! I'm in awe of this combo - I didn't expect much from this as I've never really been incredibly impressed with a shampoo/conditioner...but THIS, this make my fine, long hair full and shiny. I mean, it shines like glass in the sun. I've *never* had shiny hair and didn't expect this!! The shampoo cleans beautifully without drying, and the conditioner is actually suitable for use on the scalp and hair at the crown - it's not too heavy, just makes my hair more voluminous. I do add several drops of rosemary oil to the conditioner so this may be enhancing the effects, but overall I'm very impressed! I'm 33 and my hair has never looked and felt so healthy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No