It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Keratin Amino Acids, Beta-Glucan, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, d-Limonene, BCC12-Base.

on 12/13/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have pretty thick hair and this stuff is so good! It really does what it says the only downfall is the price :(

on 12/13/2013 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have long, frequently dyed, processed hair. I try my best to make sure that I keep it properly hydrated, otherwise it tends to become a sort of dry and knotty mess. I bought this mask after a friend of mine (with a veritable mane of hair), who swears by the whole line of products, told me it was a lifesaver. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the results.

After shampooing, I worked the mask into my hair, concentrating on the ends, and twisted it all up under a shower cap and went about my way. It was left on for about 5-7 minutes before I rinsed it out. Right away, my hair felt smooth and silky, although how it feels while still wet is not the best indicator. However, once dry, my hair was soft and shiny, and felt great. I barely had any knots to work through, which is a definite pleasure. I'm going to keep using it once a week or so, and will update my review if anything changes. Otherwise, the mask is definitely recommended, although the price is somewhat prohibitive. That being said, I'm willing to spend on things that are worth it.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is expensive like 30$ but i like it. It makes my hair super soft even tho its normally super dry. Best hair mask i ever had!

Terrible! This hair mask did not do anything for my hair! I had used its a 10 leave in which is amazing and expected the same from the mask but I wss wrong. My hair felt more dry after the mask then before I washed my hair! left it on for the amount of time and a tiny bit longer but absolutely did not hydrate my medium to coarse hair. Don't waste your money!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A fabtastic mask. I bounce around with hair masks (I am curently using Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Intensive) but will buy this when I run out of that. I feel that it adds protein without weighing my hair down. My rarely have my hairstylist blow dry my hair after getting it done, instead I just have her slather this on and wear it for a few hours. It goes on clear so it's not all obvious when I am running my errands afterwards.

on 6/25/2013 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample of this at a local salon and with the one (and a half) application I felt it did smooth and hydrate my fine, dry, aging, color-treated white-girl hair. Meanwhile, I have no way to tell if it builds up with prolonged usage. So far though - I like it and will buy a tub when I next need hair mask.

on 3/5/2013 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I really loved this. My hair has been through so much dyeing and bleaching that it is a miracle that my hair is still here. This mask saved my hair! My hair is now shiny and soft.

on 3/2/2013 11:51:00 AM

I have extremely thin hair that i perm and color. I use this weekly after I wash with clarifying shampoo and it does help add moisture back to my hair. Since my hair is so fine it does weigh it down until I was next.

I have spent top dollar on every good product I could find, mixed every home-made remedy you could think of, and nothing compared to this. My hair has been dyed from blonde to black and back at least 10 times in the past 3 months, and it has never felt as good as it did after using It's a 10 hair mask.
Pro's:
It does everything it says it will
smells amazing
adds shine
good smell, not too strong
easy to spread
Con's:
Price
can leave hair looking oily if left on too long.

The product works differently with different types of hair, mine as an example was fair at the roots, but coarse and fried at the ends. Naturally, I focus on getting the product more on the ends of my hair.
Over all, worth the price.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this.
I dye my hair red ( like bright ass red ) pretty often, as red fades fairly fast.
This has really helped me restore my hair. It keeps it softer, more managable, shiner, and has prolonged the red dye in my hair.
I leave it in for up to an hour before each shampooie, and doing this for 4 months has given live to my once dull and brittle as hay locks.
I will forever repurchace.

PROS:
It's texture allows for easy spreading
Nice smell
Moisturizing
Detangles my hair
Softens
Prolongs ( amps up ) color
Hydrates my hair VERY well
Doesn't feel heavy or greasy

CONS:
Pretty damn expensive ( I payed $32 )
Doesn't last uber long ( 3-ish months?)

Overall, if you want to shell out a little more money to really help your hair, this is the mask to use. It's seriously given me more confidence with my hair.

I reccomend this to anyone with dry, color treated, hard to maintain, bittle hair.