April 17, 2014 | 1791 users online

Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Hair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Cddam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have extremely thin hair that i perm and color. I use this weekly after I wash with clarifying shampoo and it does help add moisture back to my hair. Since my hair is so fine it does weigh it down until I was next.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by catsingsbelcanto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have spent top dollar on every good product I could find, mixed every home-made remedy you could think of, and nothing compared to this. My hair has been dyed from blonde to black and back at least 10 times in the past 3 months, and it has never felt as good as it did after using It's a 10 hair mask.
Pro's:
It does everything it says it will
smells amazing
adds shine
good smell, not too strong
easy to spread
Con's:
Price
can leave hair looking oily if left on too long.

The product works differently with different types of hair, mine as an example was fair at the roots, but coarse and fried at the ends. Naturally, I focus on getting the product more on the ends of my hair.
Over all, worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this.
I dye my hair red ( like bright ass red ) pretty often, as red fades fairly fast.
This has really helped me restore my hair. It keeps it softer, more managable, shiner, and has prolonged the red dye in my hair.
I leave it in for up to an hour before each shampooie, and doing this for 4 months has given live to my once dull and brittle as hay locks.
I will forever repurchace.

PROS:
It's texture allows for easy spreading
Nice smell
Moisturizing
Detangles my hair
Softens
Prolongs ( amps up ) color
Hydrates my hair VERY well
Doesn't feel heavy or greasy

CONS:
Pretty damn expensive ( I payed $32 )
Doesn't last uber long ( 3-ish months?)

Overall, if you want to shell out a little more money to really help your hair, this is the mask to use. It's seriously given me more confidence with my hair.

I reccomend this to anyone with dry, color treated, hard to maintain, bittle hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The texture of this hair mask is creamy and smooth, and, the scent is nice in my opinion (it smells very light, yet dissipates as my hair dries). I bought this hair mask as I needed something more potent than my regular conditioner to revive my hair after stripping out a bad hair color, then further bleaching. It reminds me of those conditioners that are included with the L'Oreal Dream Blonde and L'Oreal Superior Preference; those conditioners are definitely a step up from most regular drug store conditioners. Well, I leave it in for at least 20 minutes a pop before rinsing out, and have used this as much as four times a week over the past month (many times just co-washing with this). All I can say is my stripped and then bleached hair is in good condition. It does not feel or look fried at all. I do apply Joico K-Pak Color Restorative Styling Oil afterwards on towel dried hair before styling, so I would say the two of these products have made a difference in saving my hair and making it look great. Yes, it's expensive, but it came through for me in saving years of growth. Just my two cents...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I call this miracle hair mask my Jesus in a jar <3
Best conditioning ever! :D

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by loululu

I was looking for an upscale hair mask because I believed that it would really make a difference on my hair. The first time I tried this product, the texture was really odd, like thick and chunky. I was hesitant before putting it on my hair but I did anyways. Big mistake! When I was trying to wash it out, the tangles in my hair were incredibly bad and hard to remove. When drying my hair, it was brittle, stiff, and not soft. I was so disappointed. I left the mask alone and then tried it again a few weeks later. Same result. It's been almost a year now since I've touched it and I won't!
There is a chance that I got a formula and it was botched or something, even though I purchased this at Ricky's. Anyhow, I won't be wasting another 30 dollars on this hair mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by GorgeoisPig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this conditioner so much. I have very fine, dry, thin hair, and even though this is a thick mask, my hair doesn't feel weighed down or heavy even using the mask every time I wash. Seals up split ends (temporarily of course) and makes my hair very shiny and lovely.

Only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell, but it doesn't linger in the hair, which is fine by me.

I use this in conjunction with the Miracle Moisture Shampoo. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by lize8263

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for the perfect conditioner for my thin, dry hair for years! Finally found it with this product. It is a little pricey but def worth it! Leaves my hair touchably soft, detangles, and protects my color highlighted hair. Best conditioner ever! Tip: a little of this product goes a long way!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by nmaas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I did not like this product, I have thin hair that is very dry at the ends so I am always looking for something to fix that dryness but this was not it. I weighed down my hair so badly and made it feel so coated and greasy that I showered again to get it off. Maybe I used too much? But I still returned it because I was expecting such an expensive(for my budget) product to be amazing when it does the same as a cheap drugstore mask. I actually bought coconut oil with the money I returned the product with. I like the coconut oil way better and it doesn't have all the chemicals and cones!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by TeamSeymour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am Asian so my hair is naturally black and is the hardest and most damaging to get to light blonde. This first paragraph is about my hair damage so if u don't care just skip to second paragraph. The first time I bleached my hair blonde was about 4 years ago. Being Asian, I had to do it twice, waiting two weeks in between bleaching. Since it was my first time, I didn't risk it. And it came out perfectly, my hair was still in very good condition. Then for a new job I decided to dye it back to black. Later on I missed my blonde hair so I bleached it again. This time I bought my own BW powder bleach n developer, did it myself, and waited only a few days before doing it again. It didn't come out too good. It stayed pretty brassy. At the time I didn't kno that after bleaching then coloring that bleaching again would b much more difficult and harder. My hair was still manageable somewhat but stayed orange so I dyed black again. Much later I bought the bleach stuff again but stupidly let my sister do it. I thought she knew how to, which off course she didn't so it was getting in badder condition. Not terrible yet because I guess Asians hair is just that resilient. Anyway, I tried to get it fixed at the salon and all they could do was highlight, THIS time my hair fell out like crazy while drying and brushing, so much that I told the guy to let me brush it because it looked like he could care less. I was so sad because I never saw so much hair fall out. So I tried my hardest not to touch it and just try to deep condition, which started my hunt for the perfect product. Every 2 weeks I bought a different blonde box color trying to fix my hair, they didn't do anything but add damage. I just wanted to b pretty. Anyway, for some odd reason, I wanted to dye my hair purple, so I did. I kno rite. I thought it would wash out after a week or so, which it was supposed to. My hair faded into a pinkish tint and I hated my hair pink, I didn't mind the purple. Btw, the purple faded after about two washes. Anyway I washed as much of the tint out as I could until the water was clear, and bleached the living fuck out of it, I really hated the pink. This time I used the bleach that came with the Splat crazy hair color boxes, which burned like hell but worked really fast with lightening. I plan to touch up my roots with that from now on so I don't have to do it twice while having orange roots for two weeks. That's if I don't go to a salon. Anyway, I was much happier after because to my surprise the burning hair bleach got my hair to the level of lightness I wanted. So I found my love, it's a 10 hair mask, bought it because I figured it's so expensive because it works, which it does. It's cheaper online, u just gotta look around. Anyway then I dyed it a nice light blonde just to give it a little color instead of just flat looking bleached hair. And that's what I have to keep doing and it's a 10 hair mask is a MuST if your hair has been, and probably will continue to be very damaged.

It's a real pain to keep it up when it gets all dry and tangled the second it gets wet. I have been buying many different products to help repair my hair back to the softness it was before or as close as possible, Im a cosmetology student so I even bought professional products but this is the only one that has worked for me. It works so well it's unbelievable. The first time you use it make sure to leave in for 15 minutes or longer if u have time before rinsing it out. It's not magic, don't expect your overly dry and damaged hair to be normal but it can be much sooner with this product. First use, hair will be instantly better. After about two weeks you will see amazing restoration.

The most annoying thing for me is washing my hair because it took so long to dry and would never untangle completely so I couldn't even wash it everyday like I used to. But If u do have to wash everyday because u workout or something, use this product only about 2,3 times a week for really damaged hair, and the rest of the week use normal conditioner (I like John Frieda sheer blonde strengthening) and once u feel your hair feel easily manageable, start using it only once a week, maybe the first day of the week so your hair can be beautiful throughout the week. If u overuse it your head will get greasy and feel a little weighed down. But that's not a bad review for this product because this hair mask is a deep conditioner, its not made for everyday, unless u don't mind greasiest hair, just use less and keep it in for only about a minute or so.

To close, I LOVE it's a 10 hair mask. It's my new best friend for life because I will never go back to black hair. I am a blonde! Hope this review helped because reviews are what get me to buy great products.