October 20, 2014 | 1935 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Hair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is expensive like 30$ but i like it. It makes my hair super soft even tho its normally super dry. Best hair mask i ever had!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by harissamoegerl

Terrible! This hair mask did not do anything for my hair! I had used its a 10 leave in which is amazing and expected the same from the mask but I wss wrong. My hair felt more dry after the mask then before I washed my hair! left it on for the amount of time and a tiny bit longer but absolutely did not hydrate my medium to coarse hair. Don't waste your money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

A fabtastic mask. I bounce around with hair masks (I am curently using Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Intensive) but will buy this when I run out of that. I feel that it adds protein without weighing my hair down. My rarely have my hairstylist blow dry my hair after getting it done, instead I just have her slather this on and wear it for a few hours. It goes on clear so it's not all obvious when I am running my errands afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got a free sample of this at a local salon and with the one (and a half) application I felt it did smooth and hydrate my fine, dry, aging, color-treated white-girl hair. Meanwhile, I have no way to tell if it builds up with prolonged usage. So far though - I like it and will buy a tub when I next need hair mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by AStrom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really loved this. My hair has been through so much dyeing and bleaching that it is a miracle that my hair is still here. This mask saved my hair! My hair is now shiny and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Cddam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have extremely thin hair that i perm and color. I use this weekly after I wash with clarifying shampoo and it does help add moisture back to my hair. Since my hair is so fine it does weigh it down until I was next.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by catsingsbelcanto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have spent top dollar on every good product I could find, mixed every home-made remedy you could think of, and nothing compared to this. My hair has been dyed from blonde to black and back at least 10 times in the past 3 months, and it has never felt as good as it did after using It's a 10 hair mask.
Pro's:
It does everything it says it will
smells amazing
adds shine
good smell, not too strong
easy to spread
Con's:
Price
can leave hair looking oily if left on too long.

The product works differently with different types of hair, mine as an example was fair at the roots, but coarse and fried at the ends. Naturally, I focus on getting the product more on the ends of my hair.
Over all, worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this.
I dye my hair red ( like bright ass red ) pretty often, as red fades fairly fast.
This has really helped me restore my hair. It keeps it softer, more managable, shiner, and has prolonged the red dye in my hair.
I leave it in for up to an hour before each shampooie, and doing this for 4 months has given live to my once dull and brittle as hay locks.
I will forever repurchace.

PROS:
It's texture allows for easy spreading
Nice smell
Moisturizing
Detangles my hair
Softens
Prolongs ( amps up ) color
Hydrates my hair VERY well
Doesn't feel heavy or greasy

CONS:
Pretty damn expensive ( I payed $32 )
Doesn't last uber long ( 3-ish months?)

Overall, if you want to shell out a little more money to really help your hair, this is the mask to use. It's seriously given me more confidence with my hair.

I reccomend this to anyone with dry, color treated, hard to maintain, bittle hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The texture of this hair mask is creamy and smooth, and, the scent is nice in my opinion (it smells very light, yet dissipates as my hair dries). I bought this hair mask as I needed something more potent than my regular conditioner to revive my hair after stripping out a bad hair color, then further bleaching. It reminds me of those conditioners that are included with the L'Oreal Dream Blonde and L'Oreal Superior Preference; those conditioners are definitely a step up from most regular drug store conditioners. Well, I leave it in for at least 20 minutes a pop before rinsing out, and have used this as much as four times a week over the past month (many times just co-washing with this). All I can say is my stripped and then bleached hair is in good condition. It does not feel or look fried at all. I do apply Joico K-Pak Color Restorative Styling Oil afterwards on towel dried hair before styling, so I would say the two of these products have made a difference in saving my hair and making it look great. Yes, it's expensive, but it came through for me in saving years of growth. Just my two cents...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by FayeLawliet21