OPI Royal Rajah Ruby

4.5

on 12/14/2011 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I dont like this red. i like vampy colours but think this is too brown. I tried it with Essie Matte About You after reading a blog where this compbo was raved about and it looks even more brown. Application si fine. Easy to put too much on with this brush + quite runny forumla so be careful. Its okay.

on 11/6/2011 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ahhh ... the perfect fall/winter red. RRR is a gorgeous deep rich sultry red with a hint of shimmer, enough to keep it from being flat but not so much shimmer that it looks "frosty".

This for me is the little sister of Midnight in Moscow. If you want something slightly less "blackened" then Royal Rajah Ruby fits the bill. It's sophisticated, rich, yet still elegant. A nice shade for fall/winter, applies like a dream and just looks fabulous! I can see this one suiting just about any skintone. Another winner in my stash! continued >>

on 11/5/2011 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I gave myself a pedicure last sunday & decided to try this awesome shade I had recently bought. I love it! Good flow from the brush, easy, even coverage. 2 coats and a topcoat, no problems 6 days later, even wearing trouser socks and nylons all week, no chips and with a deep color such as this, you'd notice them right away. Another winner from OPI!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The richness of this color is perfect for fall. I love the hint of shimmer that you can see in the sunlight. The name makes me feel like princess jasmine. It doesnt really suit me in the spring or the summer so i only wear it when the weather gets cool. Ill deffinently buy more when im out i just love it.

on 10/19/2011 11:47:00 AM

This is a rich brown-red. It is smooth and opaque in two coats and applies like a dream! It lasts a few days without chipping. Definitely worth it.

on 7/26/2011 9:18:00 PM

I typically don't wear dark colors on my toes ~ red is my signature color or a deeper plum is stepping out for me. Royal Rajah Ruby is absolutely gorgeous. As others have stated it's a beautiful garnet shade with a touch of dark shimmer. It's perfect for fall and winter, and I will enjoy wearing this one. I've been on the search for a perfect purple, and I am glad I found this along the way...

on 7/21/2011 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A gorgeous genuine garnet red shade with the vampiness of a black but with beautiful red frosting. A good quality polish with the deep multi-layered appearance of a glossy car paint. perfect inbetween black and red shade very classy and flattering to pale skin.

on 6/21/2011 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful colour. I just couldn't stop admiring my nails. This is a confident colour boost without the scream for attention all over! I feel goth, sophisticated and mysterious with this colour. Love it when it goes under the light, u see the subtle shimmers. It's very dark purple with red shimmers (notice the true colour upon removal of n/p). Work and party colour to go for! Great formula for application and chip free for 6 days.

on 5/7/2011 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great color. A rich brownish red with a very glowy red shimmer. The application was great. Could be a one coater if you're careful enough. I use 2 coats just to increase the intense glowiness this polish has. With indoor/artificial lighting you can still see the beautiful shimmer. I didn't give it 5 stars just because it can look a bit flat when it's overcast outdoors.

on 3/9/2011 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

OPI got it right when they created Royal Rajah Ruby. The colour - a browned red with shimmer - is perfection. Applies easy, wears well and looks gorgeous on nails. Does not look black at all. It's just beautiful.

Popular Polishes