August 27, 2014 | 1832 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by arcss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it, the only one that doesn't smudge, and i' ve tried most mascaras. Lasts all day and exercise classes at the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Boha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really like Estee Lauder products but this mascara doesn't make the cut. I don't feel it does anything more than waterproof drugstore mascara. It flaked but was super difficult to remove. I wasn't impressed with the "lengthening" of it either.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Itsheatherlol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't really like this, sadly. It doesn't smudge and deos have a lot of durability and staying power, but to be honest, so do most high-end mascaras.

My biggest bone with this was that it made my eyelashes clump and didn't particularly lengthen them. I didn't like the applicator wand at all.

Average (but expensive) mascara. Wouldn't repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by carolynv

I suffer from the life-long affliction of panda eyes. My eye makeup smudges above and below my eyes no matter what I try. Until I found Estée Lauder double wear... This mascara is amazing! I can't get it to smudge even through 40 degree (Celsius) weather, playing sport (where I sweat a lot) and all day and night through festivals and events. It's not clumpy and has a lengthening effect, although it takes a little more effort to get off (nothing a decent makeup remover can't handle). Paired with the zero smudge liquid liner, no more rubbing and wiping to keep my eyes looking good all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by crayna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara! I always get asked if I have fake lashes on whenever I wear this mascara that's how long and voluminous this mascara makes my eyelashes look. Naturally I do have really long lashes, so I'm not sure if it would have the same affect on someone with short lashes. This mascara holds curl very well, doesn't smudge, and doesn't cause lashes to clump together. I will repurchase this over again in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by FloralRed

This a great mascara for those of you thinly lashed ladies and gents. It's a thick and wet formula but it dries well and offers lengthier, thicker, and bolder lashes. It beautifully separates out my eyelashes with a few diagonal and opposite strokes of the wand. Speaking of the brush itself, it's better than decent. It's perfectly small; not too fat and not too thin, and I can coat the bottom of my lashes with ease. The most glorious thing about this formula is that it does. not. smudge. Period. No matter how hot or humid it can be outside, I can rely on this stuff to stay put. To take this off I grab a cotton pad, soak it with a mixture of grapeseed (my nightly routine for taking off eye and face make up) oil and warm water, and it comes off. It's a bit expensive for me considering that I am a college student, but I will repurchase it again if I feel like it. Good stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by ctrautmann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

to those of you that have trouble removing this: it removes with a simple rinsing with warm water. No remover necessary. I gave it only 3 lippies because it is a bit difficult to apply. You have to get it right quickly because it dries fast. it doesn't smudge though, which is a plus on my oily, hooded eyelids. Nice deep black color too. The brush is easy to use and adds volume as well as length.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by pixietrixie

This is by far my favorite mascara. :) After trying who knows how many mascaras, I had pretty much given up on finding one that fulfilled its promises. It was so frustrating trying to spend good money on something that turned out to be a dud time and time again.

What's funny is it was actually given to me by the Estee Lauder rep. She stuck it in my bag with a bunch of samples and I discovered it when I got home. The only issue that someone might have is that it is kind of a wet mascara, so if you're used to dry mascara it might be a bit of an adjustment.

It is thin so it's easily buildable without making you look like Ms. Spider Eyes. If you like a more natural look, it's super easy to apply a single coat and go out the door without a second thought. The only downside is that because it's smudge proof, it's not that easy to remove with a cheap makeup remover or wipe. But if you use a good quality remover like MAC's cleanse off oil then you should be fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by SophieCosford

I love this mascara. I have long but straight lashes. This mascara makes my lashes even longer. I have a trick I use to help the lashes not clump together - I take an eyebrow brush and use the plastic comb part and comb my lashes apart. It really works well, spaces them out and then the mascara dries and sets them. And no clumps! Will definitely buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by jcheuk

HG Product <3

Let's just say when there is a makeup coupon at the department store, this is the first item I buy. I first tried it in Taiwan when the I had my make up done. The way they applied this made my eyes POP. The trick is to take the wand vertically and apply on individual lashes. Then, swipe it horizontally.

The mascara is the only mascara that doesn't smudge on me (I haven't tried Japanese brands yet, but I have tried a lot of high, and low American brands). My lids are oily and my lid area is very small (when I blink everything touches).

As far as removing the mascara, it comes off in a combination of tubes and mini flakes. If you are having trouble removing it, try Olay cold cream, it works better than Estee Lauder eye make up remover, though sometimes I use them in conjunction.

This product does not give me va-voom eyelashes, but it gives me beautiful, defined, natural lashes!