December 22, 2014 | 1680 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by letyeu

I used to be anti- expensive mascaras. Fundamentally I still am. But one day, after I unknowingly spent the entire day at the office with smudged mascara down to my cheekbones, my friend gave me a sample of this mascara. I haven't looked back after that. It's true to it's name, and it goes on really well. The only other expensive mascara that I like is hourglass and I find that this formula is better. I also like estee's slim tube with the ridged handle (too much chubby packaging for mascara these days)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by AllyDean

After having used many supermarket and drugstore brands, i finally decided to invest in a good mascara. And this was it!

It dries quickly enough so you wont have lash marks below your eyes (as I've experienced with cheaper mascaras). On me it lasts the whole day, although it fails to maintain the curl of the lashes. This is not a problem as the product is not made to give you fuller or dramatic lashes. This is an everyday mascara.

This has become an essential everyday item for me now!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by ruffee10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After years of using cheap mascara my mother convinced me that in addition to spending money on foundation and concealer, I needed to invest in better mascara. I will say that this product does not flake or smudge. I use a lash comber after I put it on to remove any excess product to ensure it doesn't flake. I used to do that with the cheaper stuff, but it would still leave me looking like a raccoon. I'm not excited about the price, but if you want a better product you have to pay more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by MissCan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!!!

I have asian eyes and always find mascara gives me panda eyes or flakes off.

But this is fabulous and looks great on. (I've been using it for 3 years now)

I was given it as a sample in a pack and it was amazing! Then I went and bought the full sized one. It was a bit pricey, I think nearly $50, but for a high end product totally worth it. I found it lasts me ages. I've just started doing double coats now and it makes my lashes seem plump and long! It looks great on my lower lashes too as they aren't really that long- but it separates them well. The packaging is just basic and light and that is fine with me :)

It is long wearing and totally no smudging when dry! (dry within seconds)

The brush is basic and does the job and I would highly recommend this!

The only con is washing it off - it still leaves residue on your lashes at times so in the morning it can look a bit black under your lower lashes- but if you wash it off properly its totally fine in the morning.

Will BE sticking to this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by arcss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it, the only one that doesn't smudge, and i' ve tried most mascaras. Lasts all day and exercise classes at the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Boha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really like Estee Lauder products but this mascara doesn't make the cut. I don't feel it does anything more than waterproof drugstore mascara. It flaked but was super difficult to remove. I wasn't impressed with the "lengthening" of it either.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Itsheatherlol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't really like this, sadly. It doesn't smudge and deos have a lot of durability and staying power, but to be honest, so do most high-end mascaras.

My biggest bone with this was that it made my eyelashes clump and didn't particularly lengthen them. I didn't like the applicator wand at all.

Average (but expensive) mascara. Wouldn't repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by carolynv

I suffer from the life-long affliction of panda eyes. My eye makeup smudges above and below my eyes no matter what I try. Until I found Estée Lauder double wear... This mascara is amazing! I can't get it to smudge even through 40 degree (Celsius) weather, playing sport (where I sweat a lot) and all day and night through festivals and events. It's not clumpy and has a lengthening effect, although it takes a little more effort to get off (nothing a decent makeup remover can't handle). Paired with the zero smudge liquid liner, no more rubbing and wiping to keep my eyes looking good all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by crayna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara! I always get asked if I have fake lashes on whenever I wear this mascara that's how long and voluminous this mascara makes my eyelashes look. Naturally I do have really long lashes, so I'm not sure if it would have the same affect on someone with short lashes. This mascara holds curl very well, doesn't smudge, and doesn't cause lashes to clump together. I will repurchase this over again in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by FloralRed

This a great mascara for those of you thinly lashed ladies and gents. It's a thick and wet formula but it dries well and offers lengthier, thicker, and bolder lashes. It beautifully separates out my eyelashes with a few diagonal and opposite strokes of the wand. Speaking of the brush itself, it's better than decent. It's perfectly small; not too fat and not too thin, and I can coat the bottom of my lashes with ease. The most glorious thing about this formula is that it does. not. smudge. Period. No matter how hot or humid it can be outside, I can rely on this stuff to stay put. To take this off I grab a cotton pad, soak it with a mixture of grapeseed (my nightly routine for taking off eye and face make up) oil and warm water, and it comes off. It's a bit expensive for me considering that I am a college student, but I will repurchase it again if I feel like it. Good stuff!