Badger Cuticle Care

4.8

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: *Vitellaria Paradoxa Sp. Nilotica (Shea) Butter, *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Castor Oil, *Beeswax, Essential Oils of *Geranium, *Mandarin, *Lemongrass, *Cardamom, *Rosemary Verbenone, *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea), and CO2 Extracts of * Seabuckthorn Berry Extract, & *Ginger. * = Certified Organic

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I generally am a fan of Badger products. They have balms that are natural and organic and skin loving. However, the Cuticle Care balm didn't exactly meet my expectations. It smells very nice (lemongrass and mandarin, not "fake lemon") and there is nothing bad about it per se. It is moisturizing (Shea butter and Olive oil are the first two ingrediants), but I don't think it does anything super special for my cuticles that the regular balm wouldn't do. Basically I think its overpriced per oz. The tin is very tiny (.75 oz) and I find I am going through it very quickly. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I prefer this to burts bees lemon cuticle cream (even though it does not smell as nice) it does not burn my cuts like the BB's one does. Putting a thick layer on at night really benefits my cuticles.
I will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The only reason I don't own this is because my cuticles don't give me trouble. If you love nail polishes, manicures, or have cuticle/nail problems, this is for you. It really moisturizes your nails and makes them look smooth and healthy.

Pros: natural ingredients, healthy looking nails, moisturizing, little goes a long way, cheap
Cons: hard to find, superfluous for some

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I prefer Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream over this. I have very dry yucky cuticles and this is not nourishing enough for me. I've been using this for a few wks and my cuticles on 3 fingers have gotten into very bad shape, and this is not helping. I also find that the lid does not close very tightly. The one thing I like abt this is the smell is more tolerable than the Burt's lemon smell. I shall try Sally Hansen Cuticle Eraser + Balm next.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Tried this Badger cuticle ointment based on the reviews here and although it is very emollient externally, the strong fake lemon smells puts me off.
It doesn't absorb quick and leaves an oily film. I will go back to my old faithful Neosporin triple antibiotic ointment which is used on minor cuts and abrasions to prevent infection and encourage healing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite cuticle balm to date. I hate the smell but love yhe results. Lasts forever and pretty inexpensive, I have tins everywhere. Wish it came in a mini to please my neurotic need for tiny beauty products.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Bought this after reading all the good reviews and for 5 I thought it was worth a shot. It comes in a small metal tin, like a Vaseline tin, and contains 21g of product which is a lot! It is the best cuticle balm I've ever used and it has left me great skin around my fingers. Its greasy but so moisturising, I'm not a massive fan of the fragrance but not really that bothered by it either. I just put a little on after I've washed my hands and it moisturises so well. I can see this lasting me a very long time and I will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Although I love Burt's Bees Cuticle Creme, I decided to try this because I like to try out different products and this came in a much bigger tin than the Burt's Bees. I think this creme is decent, at this point I like the Burt's Bees better but this does exactly the same thing. I'm an on/off nail biter, and I've always had a bad habit of picking the skin around my fingers. Because of this anxious habit, let's just say my fingers aren't always nice to look at and it makes me feel embarrassed and self conscious. I find the Badger creme is easier to apply and isn't as thick as the Burt's Bees creme. It visibly lessens redness and makes the skin very soft. Like I said, it comes in quite a large tin so I think this is going to last me a pretty long time.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE IT! I use this periodically, It;s very greasy but It works like it's supposed to.
Very emollient, fragrance is strong but I like the smell and it dissipates fairly quick.
It will leave grease marks on things you touch so this is best right before bed. Little tinFits great in my purse for on the go treatment.

I bought this based on online reviews. The skin around my fingernails has been a bit wrinkly and dry looking for some time. Using this has made a difference to the overall look of my fingers. I was pleasantly surprised that it absorbed so quickly. The tin closes properly but is easy to open, and in colder temperatures swiping your fingers over the product will make it soft enough to use. It has a citrusy smell which does not linger too long. It looks like it will take some time to finish this product, which makes it good value.

Top Rated Badger Products