The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom EDT

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/27/2011 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Pros- nice fruity/flowery smell
- perfect for day wear
-strong smell

Cons- IT EVAPORATES IN THE BOTTLE!! I hardly used it and it just kept disappearing!
- The flowery and fruitiness is a tad bit annoying at times especially if youre not in the mood for such a girly girly scent

on 4/10/2011 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was deciding between this and 'Love Etc' also by The Body Shop, but I decided on this as it had more of a sweet floral scent that appealed to me more. The scent is really lovely. A nice warm floral with a slight sweet edge. At first, the strength of the smell seemed pretty average, but after about an hour and a half, I couldn't smell this fragrance on me. It doesn't last for very long, but that is expected from an Eau de Toilette. It is not too heavy on the floral side, so if you don't like heavily scented florals, you may like this as it is quite fresh, but wouldn't describe it as 'crisp'. I don't know how this compares to the cherry blossoms scent by bath and body works as it's not sold where I live. I wouldn't buy again as I brought this using the money from a gift card, but would be a nice present for younger girls, or as a first fragrance. Going to save this to use during Spring. :)

on 1/5/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I really love this scent range!!
I think we all have a "personal" fragrance, one that just kind of defines us. Well this is mine.

The smell is nice, fresh, light, and very girly. It's sweet, but because of it being a flowery smell, it's not nauseating.
It does however have a very sharp alcohol-like feel at first, but it fades quickly.

I gave the packaging a 3 cause, well, it didn't come in a package. So I based it on the bottle, which is a bit dissapointing. Just a square with a pretty sticker.
But it does have a special feel to it.

Overall I am in love with this smell!

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

It smells fresh and girly, without being to young or mature. The packaging is adorable, and the spray works perfectly. It is strong, but that just means less is used to achieve the perfect scent. I have placed it in a position so that when I open my eyes it is the first thing I see. If I wake up with my head facing the other way, it is still okay because I have a huge poster of it that takes up my whole wall, almost acting like a feature wall. Then I begin my daily routine by worshipping it for a good 3-4 hours, before spritzing it over every inch of my body. Although I have to buy a new bottle almost every week, it is worth it because I become a glow of radiant, cherry blossom.

on 8/1/2010 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite perfume! I love the smell, it's floral and girly. It is fairly strong, which is good because it lasts for a long time and doesn't need to be reapplied during the day, but it isn't too strong. It works really well with other products in the Cherry Blossom range. The bottle is smallish, but I got it for Christmas, so almost 7 months ago, and it is still almost full. I don't use it every day, but if I'm going out to a party, going out shopping, going out anywhere really I'll use it, so I probably use it about once or twice a week, sometimes more. This time next year, I'll probably still have plenty left. I think $30 is a pretty good price for something that will last me so long.

on 7/12/2010 4:38:00 PM

I'm a bit amazed about the negative critiques on this smell.
I bought this a year ago after banning fragrances for ages because I'm allergic to a lot of them.
I immediatly fell in love with this smell, its a sweeter smell, a bit fruity, but with a green undertone I think (not an expert at this).
It comes on sweet but fades into something more bitter, in a good way tho.

I just love the idea of cherry blossems, its pink, its light, its spring.
Only little downside is that it doesnt stays for a whole day.
The next day its all gone.
Price is pretty ok for this fragrance, the packiging is simple but it really fits the smell.
I can use this smell for ages, but I'm not an everyday perfume user on the other hand.
My favorite smell so far.

on 7/8/2010 2:37:00 PM

This is a nice, light floral perfume. It's not very sweet smelling. I like it alot better once it's settled into my skin, because the scent turns alot sweeter and warmer. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it doesnt last AT ALL. It stays on me for a maximum of 2 hours, then it's completely gone. However, this being an "eau de toilette", not an "eau de parfum", thats to be expected. I don't like to reapply perfume during the day, but unfortunately I have to with this. Overall, I like the light fresh scent and this is a great beginner perfume for younger teens and preteens. I probably will be repurchasing this because I do like the scent.

on 7/4/2010 6:33:00 AM

I got this as a gift, the packaging is nothing special but is still cute. This isn't a great scent, there's nothing too special about it. It's nice and girly but really quite ordinary. I actually think it smells a bit dusty (?) and I like it a lot more once it's settled down. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long.

on 4/20/2010 5:59:00 AM

I love the body shop cherry blossom range, it smells so fresh and flowery, i rarely review perfumes but this is amazing, the only problem is that it doesn't last that long, thats the only thing i dont like about this.

on 1/30/2010 1:30:00 AM

i love this scent.
Whenever i put this on, it reminds me of eighth grade. the only thing is that this does NOT last.

Popular Fragrances