October 22, 2014 | 1872 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

I picked this up in *Bronze Gold.Beautiful! The gold powder is a great highlighter.Perfect combo to compliment~

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by LIEHIEZE

I hate this product. Maybe I got a bad one, but mine has zero pigmentation. I need to rub it with my finger like 20 times to make the tiniest bit of color show up.. I have it in the lightest shade, but this really doesn't work for me. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Sparkylarky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been in need of a new bronzer since my tarte park avenue princess is almost gone. I came across this in cvs the other day and since I'd heard good things about NYC bronzers, decided to pick this up. Wasn't sure what color to get but bronze gold looked the most promising for my fair skin. Bronze gold turned out to be very lovely. It's not too dark or orange and definitely warms up my face giving it a nice tan. The highlighted side is pretty too, mixing them together creates a beautiful, glowing warmth. There is some shimmer in it, but nothing too noticeable. This is a great bronzer for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by cesyxn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i have this bronzer in terracotta tan and i love it. During summer i use both shades for contour and highlighting. During winter the ligtest shade works for the countouring. I love that it has a tiny subtle amount of shimmer which is not noticeable once you apply it. So far ive had no problems with fall out and find it easy to blend. The packaging is not the best but it hasnt broken so i guess it is doing its job just fine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer rocks! I have it in Terracotta Tan and I love it. I gives a great glow that actually shows up on my skin, NC50, It's so nice to have a matte bronzer that works for women of color!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's nice that the bronzers come with 2 different colors, one dark and the other light so that I can contour and highlight or custom blend for my own color of bronzer. But the packaging sucks, and does have tons of fallout. I'll admit though, NYC has the best drugstore bronzers and vie tried tons of them. If your fair, get the bronze gold one if your medium or richer try the terra-cotta tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Hzk

This is an amazing bronzer! I use it to give my skin a tanned effect and also for contouring the cheeks. I bought it in the shade Bronze Gold (#717). It is very pigmented and really cheap, it was around 4 dollars at walmart. The powder looks shimmery but when applied it only gives a subtle shimmer which isn't even visible unless you look up close 4 inches away from the mirror. I like how it comes with a lighter powder so you can use it as a highlight on the cheekbones while applying the darker one under them for contouring. It's a great quality for the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging is quite annoying, it's hard to get it open and the cap's so easy to fall off! The color is quite hard to blend and doesn't look natural. Quite disappointed with this bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Mademoisella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am obsess with bronzers and finding a great deal and this one was a steal! I love how it delivers such amazing pigmentation while being so cheap! It beats out many high end products for me and I find myself always using this when I want a faux tan. I recommend this product to someone who's on a budget and wants great pigments.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like that this has a bronzer and a highlighter in one package. This is easy for me to travel as i don't have to buy separate things. The packaging looks very cheap as do all of the nyc products but hey as long as they deliver it out. Depending on the brush you use will be the outcome of the pigmentation. If you use a stippling brush application will be light. If you use a dense contour brush the application will be heavy. It has light shimmers that doesn't make you look glittery. However if you put on too much you would look like a disco ball.