October 2, 2014 | 927 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Oval Concealer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 10:09:00 AM More reviews by fascinationbeauty

i love the EDM oval concealer brush for mineral loose eyeshadow.

if i wet the brush it will save the mineral eyeshadow from falling on my cheeks.

i hate that.

so i love this brush.

but i won´t use it for mineral concealer, i prefer the rim of my flat top kabuki.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 10:08:00 AM More reviews by fascinationbeauty

i love it for mineral loose eyeshadow.

i hate that.

so i love this brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by sillypenguin

The fibers of this brush were too long for my personal taste. It was NOT good for spot concealment, maybe if you were trying to dab at large areas. It was soft, but too soft so when you tried to put it on spots, it would just bend! It didn't pick up enough minerals to dab on either. It is really cheap for 6 bucks, but I'd rather pay the 16-20 bucks for my old Sephora one any day. I did like EM's other brushes, just not this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Love this concealer brush. It is the brush I didn't even know I was hankering for. You see, I already own about 20 concealer brushes and most are ok. But this one lays down a sheer layer of concealer. (I'm talking cream concealer here not mineral powders, which is for what this brush was designed.) I can now dip the tip of my brush in BB's corrector and apply the thinnest layer possible, thereby eliminating the horrible creasing I usually get from most BB eye products. The brush also cleans up very well, and is stiff enough for precise application but not too stiff to irritate tender undereyes. A winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

This must be a new item from EM as I only recently discovered this brand. Thank you to all the MUA reviewers. For $6 this is a good brush, just the right firmness, however I find the firmness is good for cream/liquid concealer. For powder concealer, I will use the EM eye shadow brush instead. I find the handle is too long for personal preference. Will not repurchase as I already have 3 concealer brush already.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This concealer brush is just "okay". As, I do find that takelon concealer brushes are better for putting on concealer of all kinds (including mineral ones).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2007 12:33:00 AM More reviews by ilovebnamom

This brush is ok, but again I prefer to use my BE Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. This does do a pretty good job, just not the best! At least it doesn't shed like other EM brushes! LOL

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2007 12:40:00 PM More reviews by bunners

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this brush does a pretty good job concealing, though not as good as EM's camouflage brush. the shape is great for light application and precision, and blends makeup in well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2007 10:26:00 PM More reviews by apk2

Got this in my "I Can't Believe It" kit and it came kind of crooked but nothing washing can't fix. I didn't have a concealer brush before buying this so I don't really have anything to compart to. Though, I was using an eyebrow slanted brush before lol, and this concealer brush definately covers better than that (if that helps..ahaha). I see the below people have complained that the brush isn't soft enough, but I don't think it would do as good of a job at covering if it were softer. The part of this concealer brush that makes it easy to control and good at covering up blemishes would be that it's a bit stiffer. So I think this is a great brush and I love it cause it doesnt harm animals (synthetic hairs).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 3:49:00 PM More reviews by christianadivine

i like this concealer brush and am kinda sad that they won't be offering it anymore. i find myself reaching for this concealer brush all of the time. :D i really love it.