November 27, 2014 | 1448 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lumene - Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover for Eyes and Lips

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by albrygold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My HR eye makeup remover! It's gentle, inexpensive and does a better job at removing my waterproof mascara than many of the far more expensive brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by LexValter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So far I really like this product, it takes off eye makeup easily without a problem and doesn't dry out the skin around my eyes, which is a problem I have with most waterproof eye makeup removers. Some other reviewers say that it burns their eyes or clouds their vision, but I haven't noticed anything like that. The only complaint I have is I'm not a big fan of the packaging, it feels very cheap and I'd worry about it spilling if I ever brought it on a trip with me. It's also not available in a lot of drugstores, I was only able to find it online, although the local Ulta carried it until recently.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by mink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought it based on the high rating on MUA and the number of good reviews, but I'm very disappointed to say this product absolutely did not work for me. I shook the bottle before each use as per the directions, but it was completely ineffective in removing even the most basic eye makeup (not even waterproof) and I *always* had to follow up with another product to get all the makeup off. I gave it a real chance and used up half the bottle (intermittently, since it really tried my patience), but today I tossed the rest of the product down the sink. Maybe I got a defective product? I would give it zero lippies if I could.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by brieirishmeg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works well, takes off waterproof eye makeup. Not oily - good stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product was the worsest eye make up- remover Iīve ever tried! I have pretty sensitive eyes, and most of the make up removers make my eyes wet and watery, but this one also makes the surrounding area red and itchy. I had to stop using this product in a week, because my lids and eye area was so swollen and red, that it looked that i had been crying the whole week. When i stopped using this, my eyes recovered within a few days.
I use waterproof mascara (Lancome extreme wp), and this product removed my make up pretty fast and easily, without rubbing, but it left an extremely oily residue. So itīs very oily, and not good for me as a contact lense user.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by BellaNotte

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't imagine ever using anything else ever again. This stuff, in my opinion, works better than Bi-Facils, is less oily than Bi Facils, and is a third of the cost. It doesn't irritate my eyes in the least and is fast and effective. I'd never heard of it before, I just picked it up on a whim at Ulta a couple weeks ago. So glad I did!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by mikiesmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. For $4 it has replaced my $27 Lancome Bi-Facil. That's really saying something because I never thought I would find anything that removes makeup as well as Bi-Facil. I use cotton pads, and a couple of swipes removed my mascara and eyeliner. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Whopps! I reviewed this by accident a while back but I hadn't tried it til today. I had previously used the Absolute Away many many times, which I loved. I saw this on sale at CVS and was a little less impressed with the CVS Neutrogena knock off than I was with the Absolute Away. But they didn't have it so I got this one. First impression was that it works just as well. I wonder if it's the same but can't find an ingredient list to compare them. I hope so.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by tropical_dreams15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best drug store eye makeup remover I've used. I use it everyday to remove waterproof eye makeup and it works perfectly. I just saturate a cotton round and hold the pad on my eye and make gentle swooping motions to remove. Other drugstore eye makeup removers tend to burn my eyes and the skin around my eyes. But this one didn't burn or irritate my eyes in any way. The packaging is very basic but I like that it has a little opening because you can control just how much is dispensed which is great when you want to correct mistakes with a q-tip. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by MSANGELMB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely without a doubt the very best eye make up remover I have ever tried. It removes even waterproof mascara without gaving to scrub. It is also one of the very few that I have not had to apply twice to remove all of my eye make up. As far as people staying it stings their eyes, I have always taken a wet washcloth and wiped over my eyelid after applying but before I open them and I have not had that experience with stinging. It is definately a great product!