April 18, 2014 | 1778 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lumene - Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover for Eyes and Lips

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by tropical_dreams15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best drug store eye makeup remover I've used. I use it everyday to remove waterproof eye makeup and it works perfectly. I just saturate a cotton round and hold the pad on my eye and make gentle swooping motions to remove. Other drugstore eye makeup removers tend to burn my eyes and the skin around my eyes. But this one didn't burn or irritate my eyes in any way. The packaging is very basic but I like that it has a little opening because you can control just how much is dispensed which is great when you want to correct mistakes with a q-tip. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by MSANGELMB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely without a doubt the very best eye make up remover I have ever tried. It removes even waterproof mascara without gaving to scrub. It is also one of the very few that I have not had to apply twice to remove all of my eye make up. As far as people staying it stings their eyes, I have always taken a wet washcloth and wiped over my eyelid after applying but before I open them and I have not had that experience with stinging. It is definately a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by popnote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the BEST eye makeup remover EVER. I am not sure about the review that says it shouldn't say "sensitive" on the bottle because it doesn't, but it also doesn't sting your eyes. This takes everything off easily with little rubbing, and it's fairly reasonably priced. I can't wait until it's on sale again so I can stock up. This is my HG of eye makeup removers!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by paneradfisk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the bottle, the hole is small so you can pour out exactly how much you want, and you don't have to be careful. Many other bottles have too large holes so you have to hold the makeup pad against it in order not to spill. It removes all makeup very easily, I was surprised how fast and easy it removed everything. However this burns like acid in your eyes. I started crying and had to wash my eyes with water for 10 minutes for the burning to go away! Why even name it "Sensitive" when it makes you want to pull your eyes out?

Conclusion;
Cheap. Good bottle. Removes makeup like a dream but burns your eyes like nothing else.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by tbeaubeaux

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product for a great price! All other eye makeup removers have irritated my super sensitive eyes, so I've stuck with Clarins at $26.50 a pop! That seemed to be the only product I could use. I happened to find out about the Lumene skincare line when I googled "eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes". I purchased it at CVS. It was buy one and get an additional bottle at 75% off! What a deal! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive eyes and is looking to spend alot less on an eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best remover ive ever tried. It works perfectly for waterproof makeup. Removes my waterproof mascara in one swipe. The downside is that its kinda pricey for the amount you get. I only use this when I have waterproof makeup on or alot of eyeshadow/liner. And I use my bioderma for everyday. Will def repurchase. Ive recommended this to all of my friends

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by synergena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best makeup remover I have found! This removes all my makeup in just a couple swipes with a cotton pad.. including waterproof mascaras. I don't feel the need to rub my eyes or let it rest over my eyes to dissolve waterproof makeup -- I can just gently wipe a couple times.
Very light greasy residue that easily removes with my facewash.
Found at ULTA.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by remateach

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I plan on returning this to CVS. I must have really sensitive eyes because this burned like the dickens. I am surprised by all the positive reviews. I think I'll have to try Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by xomacgirl401

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This makeup remover is AWESOME. Many other makeup removers I've tried in the past would sting my eyes and take a couple too many tries to get the gel-liner I use on my eyes and mascara off.

I tried this product and loved it the first time I used it. It's really gentle and although it's kind of oily, it does the job and I get off all my eyeshadow, liner, and mascara in only a few swipes. After I'm done removing my makeup I wash my face with water and a light cleanser that gets any remaining makeup residue or anything left over off and I've done!

What I find astounding is that I work long days at work, and I wear what I'd consider maybe slightly more than average eye makeup. Due to the fact that I work long days I wear gel eyeliner because regular pencil liners always smudge, and I always have to have a base going from my eyelids to my brows if I want any eyeshadow to stick and not end up with major fallout or awkward creases by the last few hours of my workday. Regardless, this still does a gentle and awesome job! Love this stuff. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

HG! I started using this about six months ago. I have always just used plain old baby oil to take off my eye makeup. Every product that I tried that was specified as an eye makeup remover tends to burn my eyes, and I don't have sensitive eyes. Another product that was good was the L'oreal Clean Artiste. I tried this because it had extra bucks at CVS, and now I won't be without it. What I do is take the stopper off the top (it comes off easily) then I just dip two Q tips in~ one is good for each eye- just swipe downward and upward to take off mascara and then I just run a tissue over my eyes and my eyeshadow comes off. I find this wastes less product, and also wastes less cotton rounds.