April 18, 2014 | 1350 users online

Blush - Bourjois - rose d'or

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this shade, its not too pigmented but buildable. similar to MAC pink swoon but with shimmer. pink swoon is much more pigmented so i sometimes use this first with a brush of the bourjois over.
it also has a shimmer which is not too over the top but gives a lovely glow.
overall im really impressed with the bourjois products in general.
will definately be picking up more of these, esp at the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This colour is stunning. I am very pale with freckles - Irish type complexion, and I love the colour that this gives my skin. I bought this on sale for $9.95 in AUS (usually $20ish here). It isn't super pigmented but it is just right - you can build it up without getting frustrated. It has got a sort of shimmery glow to it, but without being glittery.
Also love the smell of this. I think someone described it as grandmothery/powdery makeup. It really does smell like that in the most wonderful way! In the mornings when I've just applied it I get a waft and it's just beautiful. Staying power is ok too, not great, not terrible.
My concern is definitely about this drying out, but I haven't had that problem yet. I will definitely repurchase, and have recommended to friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shade of blush adds the nicest Colour to my face and makes me look healthy!
The packaging is really cute and it comes with a little brush inside which I don't use but it would be nice for someone who doesn't own many brushes.
It has a slight shimmer to it without being too over the top.
I bought it for around $18 which is actually quite exspensive as it's a retail brand and a small sized pot.
Australia is heavily over priced on cosmetics:(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by superguaffle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

cute blusher. very sheer and light.

it has tiny bits of shimmer, it leaves a sheen completely buildable. you will have to swatch at least 2 - 3 times in order to get the color down. try to apply it w/ natural sunlight in the room. staying power is okay, after 6 hrs it will start to fade.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a nice blush to use in spring/summer. It gives my skin a warm glow. It comes on easy, even with the brush from the box. It isn't streaky (although you have to have some knowledge on how to put on blush). The smell reminds me of the time when I used to snif around my grandma's make up box: powdery and rosy, something familiar. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by kes1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is probably my favourite blush in the summer. It has a natural-looking colour when it's on and the golden shimmer is nice and subtle. It makes look healthy and like I've been enjoying the sun.

I love the little round pots - they're cheery and make it easy to find the colour you're looking for although I'm not keen on the brush it comes with. You get a good amount of product for your money and you don't need much.

I agree with the other reviewers. These do seem to get harder as they age.
I think they absorb water from the air. I've had good results with putting mine in a freezer bag with a silica sachet and keeping it in the airing cupboard for a few days.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the same problem as other reviewers that this products gets harder and harder as time goes by. But it is such a lovely color on my fair skin, the perfect pink with a slight golden sheen shining through. The package is super cute with a vintage flower look. And in addition of the lovely color, the scent is so nice that it reminds me of some fruity candy I used to have when I was a child, so delicious but not overpowering. Overall a good blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by MissMicky88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm in love with this color and makes my pale cheeks really pretty. I think i've got it for almost a year but it dries out and it gets harder. Even with my roughest brush i can't use it anymore. I've got a lot of blushes at home which is why i don't use it every day. Don't like the scent though, too powdery for me. Wouldn't buy it again because it gets hard after a few months.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The color is lovely but it gets harder as time goes. The harder it gets the lesser I reach to it. I even cracked it and pressed it again to make it softer... but no way... it gets harder no matter what you do. If that is not a problem for you, it is a lovely cool toned rosy blush to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by LoveForever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush did amazing things for my fair, Irish complexion! It really made my cheeks pop, but not TOO much! Since it has been discontinued in the United States, it's hard for me to find, but I would recommend it for anyone with a fair to medium complexion! It goes on sheer, but it has a nice rosy mauve pink sheen to it and it's just the perfect color for fair complexions!! A wonderful product that lasts all day! Definitely one of my STAPLE blushes.

My only complaint is the packaging. The top seemed to come off quite easily. It could have been put together/secured a little better than it was. Of course, being in a cosmetic bag all the time wasn't good for it. :) It's not the most durable packaging but it's not the worst I've seen either.