October 1, 2014 | 1017 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Headshot Reconstructive Intense Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by carrie94

I have tried every shampoo out there from the more expensive brands to drugstore brands. I then stumbled across Tigi S factor while on a trip to New York I loved this range so much but it was really expensive! After I had gone through my bottle of S factor I was on the look out for something that would give the same same results that S factor gave me but cheaper! The first thing that drew me to Headshot was the packaging I loved it! So I decided to buy the tween set which includes the shampoo and conditioner. I have washed my hair with this a few times now and I really really love it! It makes my hair really soft and shiney and easy to manage. If your looking for a cheaper alternative to S Factor give this a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by TammieK

I tried this for the first time last week along with the matching shampoo. I really, really like it!! I'm not a huge fan of mint scents but this is actually very nice. It's almost fruity and minty at the same time. It leaves my hair light, soft, frizz free and very managable. I used Fashionista for a while but this is SOOO much better. I love it. It really is a deep conditioner for my dry, color treated hair. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lmf102

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

OK so it would take a miracle to make me stray from my Matrix sleek smoothing conditioner. However. After smelling Tigi's headshot shampoo in the grocery store and deciding i absolutely needed it, i figured why not try the conditioner too. It does a nice job of de-tangling and smoothing and does not leave my hair weighed-down. (I only use heavy conditioners from about halfway down through to the ends NEVER on my roots.) Another nice thing is the upside down packaging - its kind of annoying in regular conditioner bottles trying to coax the end of the product out.

And can we talk about...I am obsessed with the smell of this conditioner. Its got this vanilla-mint thing going on that smells absolutely amazing. I honestly wish they would come out with an entire styling line of this product so my hair could smell like this all day (right now there is only the shampoo and conditioner).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2008 1:05:00 PM More reviews by dotix

I don;t have much to hate about this product hence the 4 lippies. I LOVE LOVE the smell it's so addictive -- Made me hungry in the shower the first time i used it. Hungry for chocolate!! I'm worried it's going to make me fat. As for the real reason I bought this... I have curly hair which tends to dry out and and frizz often so I thought I'd give this a shot to see how it would treat my hair. It actually does what it says it will do, which is give me silky hair. My hair does feel softer and it makes my hair a lot more manageable which i hope is from the moisturizing its been giving. It doesn't really provide much shine though but then again it's not designed to do that. I use this conditioner a lot though. I condition twice... as I shampoo my roots and condition the ends of my hair, rinse then condition again and leave it on for a bit and soap up, brush my teeth etc for 5-10 more mins and wash off again. It hasn't disappointed me but I think there are better products out there. It's quite pricey for a shampoo and the packaging is so-so. Nothing interesting. Interesting smell though... well worth the 4 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2008 12:22:00 PM More reviews by twistedlogic

The smell of this conditioner is DIVINE. I want to BATHE in this stuff. And I am so thrilled that the smell still lingers on my hair days after I've used it. I imagine it would be even better if I used the shampoo too. To me it smells like the most heavenly blend of strawberries, mint and chocolate. Love love LOVE.
Anyhow, I have pretty long, straight and coloured hair and it works really well moisturizing and making it shiny. Definitely needs to purchase the shampoo soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have long, fine, color treated hair which I blowdry and curl, so keeping it away from the "straw zone" is a priority. This was a very effective conditioning treatment which left my hair significantly softer and smoother than before. This one is a winner. I'll repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by wws1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this for about a month and it's the best conditioner I've ever used. It's the first conditioner that actually feels like it's softening my coarse, chemically processed hair. I've been using it after my protein treatments and my hair feels like someone else's - someone with great hair! The smell is great, but I'm a sucker for anything mint-scented. I got a big bottle of this at Costco for $13 CAD, and I've seen it for the same price at Winners as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2008 6:20:00 AM More reviews by spykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

oh lord! the lady who cuts my dad's hair gave him 5 billions samples of this stuff, and i am SO THRILLED. the smell is absolutely divine. TiGi describes it as mint, which i don't really smell. it does very slightly remind me of what red zinger tea smells like (which, although it contains mint, smells nothing like mint to me either.) i can't even begin to describe it, but it's so addictive. the conditioning properties of both the shampoo and the conditioner are amazing. bouncy, smooth, wonderful hair! yay for tigi!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by tashiana

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I bought this based on the reviews here...altho there were only 7, the feedback was very good. Here's the deal....it smells AMAZING. In fact, it smells so good, I kept using it altho it was doing absolutely nothing for my hair. Today was my last hurrah with this product...it leaves my hair feeling like straw with some slippery coating on it while I am still in the shower! It is the strangest feeling. And I am losing a LOT of hair. Simply not delivering in terms of moisture. If only they could make the Oatmeal and Honey shampoo and conditioner smell like this. The review got this many lippies from me simply based on the smell, the fact that I got a litre for only $18, and that the packaging is cute and convenient. If your hair really needs care and moisture, skip this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Retromom104

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have shoulder length fine color treated hair. To keep ahead of dryness from coloring and highlighting, I use a conditioning treatment twice a week. I picked this up on a whim and I was very pleasantly surprised. It has a minty smell which is OK but what I love about it is that it delivers. My hair feels really silky after leaving it in for 5-7 minutes and it does NOT weigh it down at all. I get some great shine too. I will definately repurchase.