October 24, 2014 | 1528 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by cwalten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough horrible things about this product... I used it and my whole face broke out. It was to the point I was in tears it ruined my face. Not only that but I didn't care for the smell either..

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by dollyhorse101

I literally just bought this today. I really love anything natural or organic when it comes to beauty products, so I thought I'd like this, plus it was on sale. When I got home I washed my face and tried it out. I LOVE the smell, but I was surprised at how watery it is. It's very sheer, but it doesn't have bad coverage! I prefer a lighter to medium coverage anyway, so it worked out nicely! I got it in the lightest shade, which matches me perfectly. I used to (and still do) use the Aveeno tinted moisturizer, and yes, although its a "moisturizer" I like to mix it in my hand with my regular Cetaphil moisturizer, just cause I find it applies nicer and more smoothly. I think I will mix this TM with my moisturizer as well because I found it dried quick and made it harder to blend, so hopefully that will help! So far I like this though! I will edit when I use it more though :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Cbizzle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product for light coverage and to even out skin tone. I wore it for a day without any other foundation product. It felt and looked pretty good going on, but by the end of the day my face was super oily. This product would probably be best for combination or dry skin. It also has kind of a yellow cast to it even in the lightest shade. My biggest complaint though was the grease factor, but that is an ongoing battle for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by priolivier

I really wanted this product to work for me but it didn't. The color and the coverage were good but it actually felt a bit dry on my skin. I expected it to be much more moisturizing! The smell is weird but it's not that bad in my opinion.
This is the first product ever that made my skin break out. I thought it might have been something else so I gave it a break of a week and then used it again and my skin broke out yet again.
I love physicians formula products but I was disappointed by this product and will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by missvictoria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I very much like this product. I put it on under my foundation, and it helps my foundation go on smoother and helps my skin feel better. The coverage is very sheer, however it does help diminish some pinkness in my skin. The smell is nice, as is the cooling feel on my skin. I have reccomended this product to many friends, and I will continue to purchase. It does not separate, nor does it cause me to break out. I love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Neaaen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Eh, mediocre. I like the smell though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Wingslapped

I have ivory skin with pink undertones that easily show up in my skin. The coverage is light but does help minimize the pinkness in my skin.

There is a light shininess to the makeup. I have to avoid putting right under my eyes because the shininess is very noticeable there. I have dry skin, so the shine helps make my skin look healthier. The product separated after owning it for a few weeks, so I make sure to shake it before opening it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by jelaine

I know many reviewers complained about the smell of this TM but I actually like it alot as it smells of lavender and tea tree. The packaging is not great since the tube oozes out the product too easily...it could definitely leak if you travel with it ;oP But those things aside, the coverage is very very sheer. I would NOT say that there is NO coverage, because I can personally see a difference when i put it on. It's just "very slight but enough to make me look ever so slightly less like a monster". Those who are looking for perfection, look elsewhere! I do not wear makeup every day and so opt for a bit of this instead. There is no official SPF but based on the list of ingredients, there is titanium dioxide in it I think...I have the colour Light-Natural and it works fine for my light asian skin. This is 'makeup' more for 'no-makeup' girls. Hope this helps!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by emprx

This product exceeded my expectation for a drug-store cheap cosmetic item. I usually buy Estee Lauder, Lancome and Mac. I am trying to steer towards drug-store cosmetics because I don't think that price determine quality.

I was tired of the unnatural look of a full coverage foundation, so I thought that I should try tinted moisturizer. Also, I am preparing for a make up routine for the summer. I am oily, so it gets very hot, and foundation is just too thick on my skin.

Product: I am very happy with the coverage. It even out my skin tone without making my skin look too cakey or unnatural. The color I chose was light to tan, which blended my skin really well for the winter time. I'm worried that it might become too light for summer time though. I wish PF would produce more colors for this product.

How I apply: I put on milk of magnesium to control oil, I then put on face primer, concealer, the TM, and then brozer.

A lot of people complain that it is too oily, but I think that applying your make up the right way will reduce this problem. Remember that this is a cross between moisturizer and foundation. You kind of have to treat it like both. Because it's a foundation, you can't just lay it on your bare skin. So, prime your skin with face primer and oil control product then lay on your foundation. Because it's a moisturizer, you don't have to add on another layer of moisturizer because then you'll be extra greasy.

Packaging: I love it! It comes in a tube, which is very hygienic. I don't know why some brands continue to NOT package foundation this way.

Fragrance: People have complained, but I love the smell of it. It smells like clay or dirt. I think it smells natural and relaxing...like you're putting on a clay mask at a spa. Anyway, it goes away.

If all goes well and I don't break out, I will stick to this TM until the end of summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 7:41:00 AM More reviews by TahiriVeila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this daily rather than a foundation because my skin is so dry. It's very light coverage, but that's perfect for me as I have little to no acne. I like the earthy smell, too. My only qualm is that they could have a lighter shade. All in all, great product! :D