Physicians Formula Organic Wear

3.4

Claims to be 100 Free of harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, parabens, GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), synthetic colors, and synthetic fragrances. Also claims to be 100 cruelty free. Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 5.0 Inactive ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) fruit water*, Water, Alcohol SD (Denatured with certified organic lavender oil)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annulus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Lecithin (Soybean)*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter*, Alginic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Wheat Bran Glucosides, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrated Silica, Iron Oxide, Xantan Gum. *Produced from Organic Farming ***

This is my everyday HG product - it moisturizes, has SPF 15, and evens out my skin tone. I have Asian skin and "natural-tan" works great for me. It matches my tanned skin in the summer and also fits my paler skin during the winter. I have combination skin and it makes my skin a little oily, but in a good/natural way. However if you apply too much your face will become very greasy. I apply this very sparingly around my face using my fingers. Like most people said, it provides sheer coverage which is perfect for those who want a more natural look. It's very lightweight and feels like you're not wearing anything at all! This is good because it does not clog my pores or make blackheads noticeable. And unlike other TM's with SPF I've tried (and trust me I've experimented with a lot), this is the only one that does not break me out. It does tend to separate, but that can be remedied by giving it a shake before using it. Also there is a pinetree-like smell, but that doesn't bother me much because it goes away after you put it on. I'm a low maintenance person and I only use this on my face before going out. Overall if you want a light product to protect and even your skin tone, this is perfect for you!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't know why but I keep coming back to this stuff. I must be on drugs or demented or something. It doesn't do much as far as coverage, the color selection is awful, the smell is pretty funky, it burns a little, and it makes me super oily.
I'm a total granola girl and a sucker for advertising, so I want to indorse anything that's organic or packaged in a green hue, but this stuff sucks.

I can't say enough horrible things about this product... I used it and my whole face broke out. It was to the point I was in tears it ruined my face. Not only that but I didn't care for the smell either..

I literally just bought this today. I really love anything natural or organic when it comes to beauty products, so I thought I'd like this, plus it was on sale. When I got home I washed my face and tried it out. I LOVE the smell, but I was surprised at how watery it is. It's very sheer, but it doesn't have bad coverage! I prefer a lighter to medium coverage anyway, so it worked out nicely! I got it in the lightest shade, which matches me perfectly. I used to (and still do) use the Aveeno tinted moisturizer, and yes, although its a "moisturizer" I like to mix it in my hand with my regular Cetaphil moisturizer, just cause I find it applies nicer and more smoothly. I think I will mix this TM with my moisturizer as well because I found it dried quick and made it harder to blend, so hopefully that will help! So far I like this though! I will edit when I use it more though :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product for light coverage and to even out skin tone. I wore it for a day without any other foundation product. It felt and looked pretty good going on, but by the end of the day my face was super oily. This product would probably be best for combination or dry skin. It also has kind of a yellow cast to it even in the lightest shade. My biggest complaint though was the grease factor, but that is an ongoing battle for me.

I really wanted this product to work for me but it didn't. The color and the coverage were good but it actually felt a bit dry on my skin. I expected it to be much more moisturizing! The smell is weird but it's not that bad in my opinion.
This is the first product ever that made my skin break out. I thought it might have been something else so I gave it a break of a week and then used it again and my skin broke out yet again.
I love physicians formula products but I was disappointed by this product and will not buy it again.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I very much like this product. I put it on under my foundation, and it helps my foundation go on smoother and helps my skin feel better. The coverage is very sheer, however it does help diminish some pinkness in my skin. The smell is nice, as is the cooling feel on my skin. I have reccomended this product to many friends, and I will continue to purchase. It does not separate, nor does it cause me to break out. I love this product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

Eh, mediocre. I like the smell though.

I have ivory skin with pink undertones that easily show up in my skin. The coverage is light but does help minimize the pinkness in my skin.

There is a light shininess to the makeup. I have to avoid putting right under my eyes because the shininess is very noticeable there. I have dry skin, so the shine helps make my skin look healthier. The product separated after owning it for a few weeks, so I make sure to shake it before opening it.

I know many reviewers complained about the smell of this TM but I actually like it alot as it smells of lavender and tea tree. The packaging is not great since the tube oozes out the product too easily...it could definitely leak if you travel with it ;oP But those things aside, the coverage is very very sheer. I would NOT say that there is NO coverage, because I can personally see a difference when i put it on. It's just "very slight but enough to make me look ever so slightly less like a monster". Those who are looking for perfection, look elsewhere! I do not wear makeup every day and so opt for a bit of this instead. There is no official SPF but based on the list of ingredients, there is titanium dioxide in it I think...I have the colour Light-Natural and it works fine for my light asian skin. This is 'makeup' more for 'no-makeup' girls. Hope this helps!