November 28, 2014 | 1844 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter - Pomegranate

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Izzybels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I live in Australia and have read all the reviews about it so I bought this little beauty off ebay, it was pretty expensive though $13. It's very moisturizing but it doesn't really taste that nice. It smells nice on my lips though and is a very pretty colour. I'm always on the hunt to try new lip balms/butters but I might get another pot in the future when I'm out of things to try. I took a few points off for the unhygienic way of sticking my finger in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by schoolgirl101

I recently purchased this product and love this little thing. It's about the size of an EOS lip balm for comparison. The color I purchased is a beautiful coral shade that applies like a dream. The color is very wearable on my not so pigmented lips. The consistency is not sticky at all. It's pretty pricy. I paid about $10 for this, but it's worth the money if you don't have lip pots like it. The scent is nice, and it comes with a little protective plastic cover (probably to retain moisture and keep things out).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always wanted to try this lip balm and when I got it, I was a bit dissapointed. The formula itself was not that good. It's not that moisturizing, it feels oily on the lips and emphasized the flakiness. So it didn't work as a lip balm for me cause it didn't make my lips feel better. I only used it when I want a quick color on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by kikidoll27

I have had my eye on this for a few months now, and finally stopped by Sephora in my local mall to scope it out. I was debating between getting the jar or the lipgloss version of it which is only two dollars more, but figured I had enough glosses, and if I did get a gloss, it would probably get shoved to the back of my makeup drawer. So I got the jar. The packaging is very cute and chic. It's easy to toss in my makeup bag and go, but very hard to apply on the go because if I take a lip brush, the excess will smear all over my bag, but if I don't and apply with my fingers, I have to casually wipe it off on someone I don't like, which can be tricky to do because I have to be reallly sneaky (heh heh, just kidding...sort of). I normally stick to applying it at home for that reason. But come summer, I know I'll use it more. I'm really glad I decided to pick up the color Pomegranate because I was originally looking at Jasmine, but the lady at Sephora said she preferred this one, and that she thought I would like it better too, so of course I got it. It was 12 dollars which I think is a pretty good price for a higher end brand. The product itself is very silky and it doesn't feel greasy on my lips. I really like applying it in the morning at letting it sink in while I do my makeup. It goes on a nice, natrual coral color that looks lovely aganist my fair skin. The only thing I don't like is that it only lasts for an hour or so. Overall, I really like it and will repurchase, and get the gloss version of this for on the go.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by JessPotter

I like these LB's, and they are really great for when you are on the go. The color reminds me of a less severe benetint. It is flattering and brings a brightness to my entire face. If only the little pots weren't so damn annoying... That's why I gave it a four; poor packaging. Nevertheless, they are very moisturizing and really are like silky butter. Will repurchase when it runs out, which won't be too soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by exoticrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, Korres Lip Butter. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways! ;)
You impart just the right amount of color to my lips in a way that looks completely natural (even though my entire face is perpetually pale).
You have a pleasant, light scent that isn't overpowering (which is especially important for any product designed to be used on one's face).
And, most importantly, you keep my lips soft and hydrated (and therefore have the power to totally save my butt when I haven't been drinking enough water).
At $12 a jar, you are expensive, but you are a well-spent $12 at that! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly, I really tried to love this product because it had rave reviews. I tried it out on multiple occasions at Sephora. I was hesistant to buy it because of the hefty price tag, until this Christmas sale of $10 for lip butter and lotion. The product is moisturizing when comparing it to lipsticks. But as a balm or salve, it is frustrating to use. The pot gets the colored product all over your hands in application. Color-wise it is not that awesome as a lipstick. As a lip balm, it is expensive and messy. It usually requires application with a mirror, as getting it all over your lips shows.

I do not recommend buying this product. Spend $6 for the Smith's Rose Salve as a lip balm. Or get a Revlon lipstick, moisturizing and rich color selection, for $7. The butter lotion is fabulous though, expensive still.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG balm. I love everything about it--the color, the smell, the way it hydrates my poor, sad lips. I have one of these in each of my purses and another on my counter. I like it that much. I have rosy, pale skin with very pigmented lips. This wakes up my face and makes me look like I might have put in a little effort, even when I haven't. I am partial to coral lipsticks as well, and this serves as a lovely base for those lipsticks. I will buy this until they stop making it. (Heaven forbid!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by somedancer125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had been eyeing this lip butter for about a year but with my college student budget it is a little pricey for a lip balm, until one day I just decided to purchase it and I'm happy I did. I purchased the color 'pomegranate' it is a sheer coral-pink color. For the last 7 months I have had very dry lips. To combat the problem I tried high-end to drug store lip balms most worked for days to a couple of weeks, but in the end the dryness kept coming back; until I tried this product my lips are finally hydrated and smooth. In addition, this lip butter is great for when I have early morning classes or want a natural makeup look it gives just the right amount of color to my face. Will purchase another one in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 4:06:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i love this lip balm - it's super moisturising, it smells really yummy and it leaves a healthy, sheer red tint to my lips. i hate dipping my fingers into pots for any product but for this, i can overlook it :)