Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner for dry/damaged hair

3.9

This product is brilliant! My hair is in really bad condition and i have tried almost everything. I was in my local superdrug store when I happened across this product. It really is fantastic. On the first wash I noticed a visible change. My hair is thicker and less dry. It smells fantastic, exactly like bubblegum. The smell stays for days. The packaging was humorous too. I will definitely be buying this product again.

on 4/13/2013 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

this product is AMAZING and has saved my otherwise dry, frizzy, thick hair!!

this conditioner does everything i want + more. it smooths my hair, leaves it glossy and non frizzy and soooo soft! once i tried this conditioner for the first time i have never ever even thought about switching to another brand - because what brand could be better than aussie?! i use this also with the miracle moist shampoo and they work together amazingly. my hair is so thick and frizzy that here is not many shampoos/conditioners that will actually work and get my hair looking even the slightest bit under control but this does it no problem, it has a gorgeous smell as well that lingers in your hair for a day or two which is just so so so nice! i honestly can't express how much i love this product! worth every single penny.

on 3/14/2013 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I don't always use the same brand of shampoo & conditioner because I like to mix things up a bit from time to time, but I generally find myself every few months or so coming back to using Aussie. I love the smell, and the Miracle Moist line is fantasic for my dry, thick, coarse heat damaged mess that is my hair! It makes it ultra soft and smooth, easy to brush/style/straighten, and I love the fact the smell lasts on my hair for ages. I wouldn't say it is the best conditioner I have ever used, but it does the job. I think it is slightly overpriced for what it is also. Other than that though, its a nice product, and one that I do repurchase from time to time.

on 3/10/2013 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I have no complaints about how the conditioner works: it does a decently good job in smoothing and hydrating my long thick dry hair. But, as with all Aussie products, the smell is intolerable. I bought a travel-sized bottle to take with me in a hand luggage when flying, and I swear, my whole bag smelled like the conditioner. It didnít leak, and it was in a sealed bag, but itís just SO potent. Instant headache material.

on 10/24/2012 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I tried to like this conditioner (which I've used with the shampoo), and at first it seemed to be working well. But with subsequent uses, my curly hair has become drier and drier.

It's now a frizzy sticky mess with lots of build-up. I'm still not sure how I'm going to fix it :(

on 10/2/2012 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This stuff is total total crap. I used it thinking it would do what it says.... help people with an oily scalp and dry ends. What did it do? Made my hair break completely off at my ears. Really Aussie? I didn't change anything in my normal hair routine but this crap. For reference to save yourselves I have fine hair that's a couple inches past my bra strap and normally very healthy. Wish it worked but I think I'll steer clear from drugstore haircare from now on.

on 8/10/2012 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is a wonderful conditioner for dry hair! My hairs is shiny and super soft after i have washed it with this, and no other conditioner have so far worked with my dry hair. This conditioner smells lovely, sort of fruity and sweet and a (big) bottle lasted me for 6 months (i wash my hair with it every second day). Its really cheap in england where i have bought it a couple of times but here in norway the 250ml bottles costs about 11£,so i'm glad it takes so little product! I am on my fourth bottle now, and will continue to repurchase :)

on 7/27/2012 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

While it smells really good this product does nothing to my frizz or moisture. The packaging is also a little weird and I worry that at the end of the bottle it will be hard to get out. I will not buy this again.

well its been a very wet and humid and dull summer in the UK past few weeks on and off and its really having a toll on my hair. i colour my hair alot and its getting frizzy , dry, dull, without a shine. i needed a pick me up and something that would lock moisture into my hair. ive used this two weeks now and even from the second wash hair feels smoother and softer. its perfect for my wavy hair. think this will suit thick , curly, wavy hair types. might be too rich for peeps with thinner hair. its really good for a drugstore product doesnt over weigh your hair down. will defo buy this again! :)

on 6/1/2012 5:36:00 PM

Review of Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner

Average : the packaging, the price & the smell. It does a reasonable job of cleansing & smoothing.

I hate : the fact that it makes my hair come out in clumps (?!) and it also breaks me out along my hairline on my forehead. Bad news.

The bad far outweighs the mediocre performance in other areas, so I stopped using and won't rebuy. Ever.